Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (74713 Views)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by bilulu(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
No one is disputing the soldiers shooting on protesters ...

The massacre is what we are disputing
So killing only one person should be OK right? Una no just get conscience. Is it even right for them to shoot at all?

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by SmartyPants(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
AIIyIic:

Even though i disagree with you, i like your analysis. Yes, we know the army fired bullets. Whether fired into the air or aimed at people, the truth is both are lethal. Just do a little bit of goggling and tell me what you see. Of course, people will hype and overflog the points just to make it really ridiculous, but in anyway, people were hit. Injuries occurred, as a result of bullets and definitely, you don't expect everyone to survive.

Now concerning a lot of lies that you mentioned. The truth is that even the government sef dey lie.

Didn't the army deny ever been there?

Thats a reasonable take. I know there is a chance of injury depending on the angle at which the gun is fired and I want to reconcile both sides by believing that this is what may have happened.

I have seen some videos of injured people which do seem like gunshot wounds.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Ojiofor: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Disgraced Thief Tinubu and his supporters are the only one denying the obvious.The blood of Leki victims are upon them.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
authority2006:
They're cleaning Lekki Tollgate now and there is no traces of blood on the ground, the scene of massacre! How is that possible?

Please go forth there and confirm.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by AIIyIic(f): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
SmartyPants:

Thats a reasonable take. I know there is a chance of injury depending on the angle at which the gun is fired and I want to reconcile both sides by believing that this is what may have happened.

I have seen some videos of injured people which do seem like gunshot wounds.

Here comes someone who appreciates the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
IamAsiri:

shocked. You mean the same beef we eat?

Yes nah.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Greatomotoy: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
ChikezieU:
it's not because of poverty abeg...some people are born to be Satanist that's why the don't have conscience
These ones I see on Nairaland is caused by Poverty including the "dead meat" seller

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by msylva2147(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Aboki thinks we are still in 1967 when Nigerian soldiers committed atrocities against Biafrans and got away with it.

Hague awaits them.

From their Commander in Chief to the least idiot that fired the bullet.

Blood sucking demons!

And to think some people are here defending this atrocity makes me cringe.

if you have brothers or sisters in enugu right now just call them and ask them what is happening there rather than running your mouth here on social media when so many people have already turned to refugees in their own country.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by britiko: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Anyone doubting the authenticity of the Lekki massacre videos should have his or her brains examined.

@NgPatriot

The message above is for you. Ontario. Scallywag

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by topman022: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Where did the massacre take place?

@helinues, we need to meet one on one and let settle matter, drop your location

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Mayng01(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
The truth shall always set you free, it shows Nigeria army is a dullard. We really need change in this country.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by britiko: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
dre11:
A report published by the Digital Forensic Research Lab on Thursday noted that open-source evidence contradicted these denials

https://mobile.twitter.com/jean_leroux/status/1319333028674572291

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves-videos-killings-are-genuine

This is so refreshing. At least the doubting scalywags can shut up. Senseless patriots that have sold their conscience to evil leaders. Sufferheads

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by OvisFranko: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Every one is entitled to their own opinion, Freedom of Expression.
But some folks tend to insult our intelligence when expressing their opinion.
Why should someone debate #LekkiMassacre?
Why should the army open fire at all? For goodness' sake,these fallen heroes were unarmed Nigerians protesting peacefully demanding for a better Nigeria.
There are live witness accounts of survivors of the Lekki toll gate massacre on the internet stating they were waving the Nigerian flag and singing the national anthem when they came under attack,not from Cameroonian gendarmerie, but our own Nigerian army.
October 20,2020 will ever be in our memory.
My condolences to the family of all the fallen heroes who paid the supreme price in demanding for a better Nigeria.
In a sane clime, the Nigerian Army helmsman should have resigned.
What we need to know now is WHO GAVE THE FIRE-LIVE- BULLETS-AT-UNHARMED-PEACEFUL-PROTESTERS?
The EVIL person and all his/her accomplices should be brought to book and face the wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by NGpatriot: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
The fact they you changed the headline doesn't mean this thread is fraudulent.

We know there was gunshots so you are not revealing anything new, what your rubbish analysis can not reveal or show us is massacre and dead bodies.

Go back to the drawing board to show us massacre and 15 dead bodies.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by NGpatriot: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
britiko:

@NgPatriot

The message above is for you. Ontario. Scallywag

ipobian village scalliwag, anyone yapping, peddling fake news about a massacre that never happened or shouting about dead bodies that they can not show us should have his or her brains examined.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by NGpatriot: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
bilulu:

So killing only one person should be OK right? Una no just get conscience. Is it even right for them to shoot at all?

Shooting only one is not ok, but shooting only one is not massacre.

Massacre is killing large number of people so where are are the large number of dead people?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by OfficialAwol(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
sweetrace:

That is why I’m saying I don’t have answers. The information I have is contrary to what is being said. Since I am not sure, I have to wait for investigations. Meanwhile, let’s try and calm down and show the touts that we do not in a way support their horrible behavior.

Is Buhari justified to have deployed soldiers there?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Friend22(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Anyone doubting the authenticity of the Lekki massacre videos should have his or her brains examined.

Oga,stop exaggerating .
It is not a massacre.
Do you know the meaning of massacre?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Shooting only one is not ok, but shooting only one is not massacre.

Massacre is killing large number of people so where are are the large number of dead people?

15 people were confirmed dead.That is a real massacre

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Friend22:

Oga,stop exaggerating .
It is not a massacre.
Do you know the meaning of massacre?
He is not exaggerating.It was a massacre

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by OfficialAwol(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
AIIyIic:

Nicely said

Thank you.

Unfortunately the person I asked ran away.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Oshokalo: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
dre11:
A report published by the Digital Forensic Research Lab on Thursday noted that open-source evidence contradicted these denials

https://mobile.twitter.com/jean_leroux/status/1319333028674572291

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves-videos-killings-are-genuine
where is that omotola wey dey talk rubbish,thinks because she be omotola means say she dey always right
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by NGpatriot: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

15 people were confirmed dead.That is a real massacre
[/s]

Not interested in trolls, internet nuisance and anti Nigerian elements, look for another customer.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by elonize(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Aboki thinks we are still in 1967 when Nigerian soldiers committed atrocities against Biafrans and got away with it.

Hague awaits them.

From their Commander in Chief to the least idiot that fired the bullet.

Blood sucking demons!

And to think some people are here defending this atrocity makes me cringe.
guy u dey der,I'm putting it into prayer. So it will b fast..pmb n his minions will goto jail or better still,death sentence

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by NGpatriot: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshokalo:

where is that omotola wey dey talk rubbish,thinks because she be omotola means say she dey always right

This rubbish thread did not address what Omotola said.

She did not say there was no gunshots, she asked the parents and relatives of the supposedly dead people to come out and ask questions about their dead children and relatives and so far, we are yet to see any parent ask about their kinds.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

She did not say there was no gunshots, she asked the parents and relatives of the supposedly dead people to come out and ask questions about their dead children and relatives and so far, we are yet to see any parent ask about their kinds.

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by richie240: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hehehehehe....
Don't bother ursef again
I've gotten d answer I need from a much more truthful biafran Intel than u!
The 78 bodies were ritually turned to cows, that's why they disappeared!
grin grin

freeborn02:

When you see the person who said 78 persons were killed, ask the person. I don't hold brief for him or her.

Now focus instead of avoiding the question like an artful Dodger.

10 people were murdered in cold blood by the Nigerian army while they were sitting on the ground, holding the Nigerian flag and singing national anthem.
What does your conscience say about that?
vvvvvv grin grin grin

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in trolls, internet nuisance and anti Nigerian elements, look for another customer.
Who cares whom you are interested in?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by richie240: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Hold ur peace bro.

The secret this govt is trying to conceal has bn unveiled!
The mystery behind the disappearance of the 78 bodies has bn solved

https://www.nairaland.com/6203364/breaking-news-lekki-massacre-how

cool

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Cocobongo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

It is always better to stand with one lion over thousands of lambs...
Bro leave this people
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ibuildstuff(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

So because hundreds of persons did not die then it's not massacre?

Anyway more than 15 persons died. U can call it what ever u like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.