Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (74705 Views)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by QuinieR(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God
Truth is coming out

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Enceladus(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
No one is disputing the soldiers shooting on protesters ...

The massacre is what we are disputing

And this is how psychopaths are made. Check your soul bro.

11 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
From the video they did analysis on there is no where in the scene Army shot straight to protesters.
There was shooting but lekki massacre is a pure lies.

Die if you can. Okay?

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ABCthings: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by sweetrace(f): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Shey you will bear children? Be careful lest the fate of those at lekki becomes the fate of your children

Shey you will one day be accused of something? Pray there will be people who are not ready to jump to conclusions but want the truth. Pray it won’t be a case where you will be hanged unless people are ready to carry on an intense and thorough research in a quest to get the truth. Pray that there will be people to go against popular opinion just to get at the truth. I went out today to buy provisions. All the ATMs on admiralty Were smashed in a bid to steal some money. The Glass doors and windows Of various offices and shops shattered. Everywhere was evidence of a wanton display of madness! Some of these people took out loans to set up their businesses. At the moment, there is so much false news being peddled. People who were said to have been dead have come out to dispute the claims. If people were killed, I will definitely be upset as nothing can replace a life. But I have not seen any evidence of this. The evidence I have seen is touts killing innocent people and destroying properties. I learned that boys in Isale Eko were brandishing guns! Where did they get the guns from? It seems to me that there were people who were ready to cause a state of anarchy. Okay, I apologize for this epistle. I did not know it will be this long.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Starzo: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
U be mumu
helinues:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by zinodizt: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Some sect on nairaland that were in their house When the shooting was going on are busy spewing rubbish up and down.....

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Advision: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
to the career zombies like madridguy & iluvdemmanna, even the forensic analysis is not enough grin

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
the video is about 90,seconds there was no where the army shoot straight to the protesters.
Lekki massacre is pure lies.

Go and prove yours . atleast the protesters and other bodies have some theirs

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Donpaper: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Don't worry, when soldiers invade your village, we will dispute the massacre.As a matter of fact, nobody will die because they will be shooting with a toy gun

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by KingDash: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
awesomely:
Checking VAR of Nigeria.
Looks like a penalty!
bros more like own goal.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by michjunior: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Are those 15 ghosts that they don't have a name.

We know the person that broke Eniola Badmus being shot by police on NL with a perfect Photoshop to back it up.

The releasing of the Photoshop photos was just too early.

God pass mischievous people

Are you not Ashamed of the sound if ur foolishness? mehn you need help....serious psychological help like your uncle Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Some things are not meant to be deliberated when the facts are clear as day.

1. Were soldiers from the NA present at Lekki tollgate at a time when the curfew was not yet in effect?
2. Were the lights turned off?
3. Were shots fired, or did we hear gunshots?

The answers to these are all that matters.

Whether you're counting 5 deaths or 65 deaths, is really besides the point.

Thank you. No mind that guy

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Farki: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
ivolt:

No one is disputing the shooting but no dead body has been found till now.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by LostAddict11: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You all should stop using the word MASSACRE.

I think SLAUGHTERING should be a better word.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Ihatemumu: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
kimjongJezebel:
All those paid and conscienless miscreants here on Nairaland and other social media outlets who denied the shooting will also die by guns fired by the same useless security agencies. Amin. Even the Governor of the state, who receives security briefings, immediately went on Air to say that forces beyond his control ordered soldiers to shoot at people.

People can't be this heartless as to defend obvious truth. We're talking about innocent blood here. Why will someone go as far defending soldiers that killed innocent people in cold blood? For how much?! I can't believe it really

Satan rules the world, the lies shouldn't surprise you.

God will make them make more mistakes...

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by helinues: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
michjunior:

Are you not Ashamed of the sound if ur foolishness? mehn you need help....serious psychological help like your uncle Buhari

Soro soke loudly

We can't hear you from the back
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
The lekki massacre/Shooting is unforgivable. They still think it’s a joke until the international committee takes this up.

U will explain to world why soldiers should shoot peaceful protesters. If Ure not Raving madd!

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by specialmati(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

how I wish you are the one that they shoot.mumu you are looking for massacre

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by engineerboat(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

How do you shoot at protesters without having casualties

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

God will punish that your mouth and it will develop mouth cancer idiot...
some people should be killed along with buhari..
Your president that you are defending will soon end up in jail don't worry
Var don check am.

9 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by uptimum123(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Anyone doubting the authenticity of the Lekki massacre videos should have his or her brains examined.

Stop spitting rubbish, there was no massacre
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by anochuko01(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Don't be a fool. If army could deny their presence at the scene, would they then ever agree that there was any massacre?

We've heard and seen reports, Amnesty international confirmed at least 10 deaths.
We know who to believe, and it's surely not the army nor govt.

Perhaps you want your family to be among the dead before you can agree that there were killings

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by drlaykay(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
obami007:
Hmmn

I stay not very far from that area

I heard several gunshots for real at exactly that time (between 7 and 8pm)

I don’t know about the casualties though
I was at work and 2 people with gunshot wounds were brought to the hospital for treatment.

To all those defending this killing,they shall definitely suffer the same fate. The blood of the innocents shall speak against them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ABCthings: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tunde835:
U wan change mouth fast abi
na their way, they don't have shame.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Sterope(f): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
We know our armed forces can be high handed but they planned the crowd dispersal exercise. It makes little sense that soldiers would use live bullets and not blanks.

kimjongJezebel:
All those paid and conscienless miscreants here on Nairaland and other social media outlets who denied the shooting will also die by guns fired by the same useless security agencies. Amin. Even the Governor of the state, who receives security briefings, immediately went on Air to say that forces beyond his control ordered soldiers to shoot at people.

People can't be this heartless as to defend obvious truth. We're talking about innocent blood here. Why will someone go as far defending soldiers that killed innocent people in cold blood? For how much?! I can't believe it really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
We know the army and the government were economical with the truth

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
dre11:
No matter how long lies is used to cover the events leading to the killings........

The truth will always prevail

i can not help laughing at buhari government

imagine photoshoping live stream

they will set his ass on fire soon

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by uptimum123(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
anochuko01:

Don't be a fool. If army could deny their presence at the scene, would they then ever agree that there was any massacre?

We've heard and seen reports, Amnesty international confirmed at least 10 deaths.
We know who to believe, and it's surely not the army nor govt.

Perhaps you want your family to be among the dead before you can agree that there were killings

I guess you didn't read the report of amnesty. They stated clearly that they are yet to confirm it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Tonniex: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God for Google map

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by richie240: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
in #Lekkitollgate.. the next one will be in your fathers house so we can tag it fake news
Where are the bodies!
Una own 'massacre' nor dey get 'dead bodies' ni?
Even d video showed DT d soldiers were firing into d air!

U said 78, and u posted fake pictures of dead bodies to back up ur claims and u were busted, so wetin remain again? grin

una nor dey taya ni?

The same 'forensic analysy' and 'satellite imageries' that captured d soldiers couldn't capture d 78 bodies abi?
Are u guys normal atall?

Cc: helinues

cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Starz825(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

If no one is disputing the shooting on protesters., so what's the need of disputing the massacre, what's the point of trying to argue the number of people who died in the process...
whether 1 whether 10 whether 100...it doesn't matter.
the point is that people were gruesomely killed..and the killers must face the music....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.