Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] (12009 Views)

Top 5 Sex Best Style For This Rainy Season / 5 Sex Positions That Make Doggy Style More Intimate / Valentine’s Day: 5 Sex Positions Every Lady Should Try With Their Man Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Definitely!

femi4:
Spooning remains the safest
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Please don't be disgusted by it, if you don't - there is a slight chance you will cheat during that 9-month period.

Starz825:
not married but it sucks when I try imagine sleeping with ma pregnant wife...

lemme ask..is it a must?
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2020
You're welcome

TGMISKY:
Thanks OP
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2020
"It's unfair to deny her what she craves.."

I love that, because some couples may have issues with sex during pregnancy. A few men may find their wives less attractive during gestation.

Tedpgrass:
Good topic with very helpful advice..

For intimacy, spooning is really very good

Doggy is useful for the pounders - pseudo pounders..although best avoided late in pregnancy, bleeding in pregnancy,.

For some women, their sex drive increases during pregnancy. It's unfair to deny her what she craves..

Sex during pregnancy is also different for the man.. Increased temperatures, secretions and more flesh to handle due to increased circulating steroids make for a very enjoyable experience.

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Having sex during pregnancy can ham the baby,,,,,,,,

Firstly it doesn't make sense,,,,,,,,,

Secondly,,if the sperm is ejaculated inside the woman ,,,,that leads to another baby,,,,

This is what causes unripe babies,,,one will be older naturally than the other,,,,,

Lastly if the penis is too long it will be disturbing the baby and the woman,,,,,,,,,

Don't listen to this OP his thread is not true,, he's misleading you guys,,,,

Thank you,,,,smiley
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
You're the one misleading them.

What do you mean by unripe babies grin

Fact1:
Having sex during pregnancy can ham the baby,,,,,,,,

Firstly it doesn't make sense,,,,,,,,,

Secondly,,if the sperm is ejaculated inside the woman ,,,,that leads to another baby,,,,

This is what causes unripe babies,,,one will be older naturally than the other,,,,,

Lastly if the penis is too long it will be disturbing the baby and the woman,,,,,,,,,

Don't listen to this OP his thread is not true,, he's misleading you guys,,,,

Thank you,,,,smiley
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're the one misleading them.

What do you mean by unripe babies grin

grin,,,

Unripe babies are the one dat are unable to use 9 months in there mother's stomach,,,,,,,wink
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Benwallt(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
On a Sunday. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
I created this post yesterday and even as a Christian don't find it sinful.

Notice the educational tone in my writing.

Benwallt:
On a Sunday. Hmmm
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Benwallt(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I created this post yesterday and even as a Christian don't find it sinful.

Notice the educational tone in my writing.

I am not saying it is sinful o as I have not gone to church more than 3times this year. I just said that for the fun is it. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
I get now, i get too serious sometimes.

Happy Sunday smiley

Benwallt:
I am not saying it is sinful o as I have not gone to church more than 3times this year. I just said that for the fun is it. Happy Sunday.
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Benwallt(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I get now, i get too serious sometimes.

Happy Sunday smiley

It is a quality peculiar to every Nigerians now. Everybody is serious more than heart attack. Nothing does u

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Atoy444(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Notateflonguy:
When i was young i thought having sex with a pregnant lady could affect the baby. Probably the d*ck might hit the baby's head grin grin
lol....lwkmd

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
I used to think that way too grin grin grin

Atoy444:

lol....lwkmd
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
IF YOU'RE A PREGNANT WOMAN, TRY DOING THIS WITH YOUR HUSBAND DURING SEX:

- Try Oral If You're Comfortable With It.
- Let Your Hands Play With His Body More
- Initiate A Lot Of pre-intimacy

I say this because many men believe they can't get the best out of sex without deep penetration or free mobility.

This is why some get turned off by sex during pregnancy.

These are some ways you can spice things up.

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Tedpgrass: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
"It's unfair to deny her what she craves.."

I love that, because some couples may have issues with sex during pregnancy. A few men may find their wives less attractive during gestation.

That's the subconscious there in action or my phone's predictive texting grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by JOACHINpedro: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked
Guy why Why? ??
I give up embarassed, Emma you've got me!!!!!. Yes!, you have my weak point cry
If you like call me a potential gestation cheat but Pls censor the headline. I'm already feeling clumsy and uneasy. cry
Damn! Prick on a small baby's head embarassed
Guy, 600yrs is an understatement in this case.
Why??
Allow God use you small na cry
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Afostev11(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
remele2:
Drop am fast na
Naso e dey totori u reach? grin grin
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
You obviously did not read the post or you got nothing from it.

A woman can have a big bump and still have sex.

JOACHINpedro:
Guy why Why? ??
If you like call me a potential gestation cheat but Pls censor the headline. I'm already feeling clumsy and uneasy. cry
Why??
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Romangalactic(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Waoh,Lalasticlala nid 2 seee dis. Mariahangel baby u also nid 2 see dis. Wonderfull

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by JOACHINpedro: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You obviously did not read the post or you got nothing from it.

A woman can have a big bump and still have sex.

I read everything but the graphics attached made me lose balance. Imagine the horror!!! angry
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Those are simple illustrations. Cool down!

JOACHINpedro:

I read everything but the graphics attached made me lose balance. Imagine the horror!!! angry
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Guy why Why? ??
Why??

That's why I said he's misleading people,,,,,,,,,

Just imagine,,, fvcking a pregnant woman,,,,,

The thing don't make sense and it's very dangerous,,,,smiley
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
This mentality is why some men justify cheating when their wives are pregnant.

Having sex with a pregnant woman will not kill her or her baby.

The problem is many guys can't imagine sex without serious pounding and crazy moves. You just have to dial things down, that's all.

Fact1:

That's why I said he's misleading people,,,,,,,,,

Just imagine,,, fvcking a pregnant woman,,,,,

The thing don't make sense and it's very dangerous,,,,smiley
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This mentality is why some men justify cheating when their wives are pregnant.

Having sex with a pregnant woman will not kill her or her baby.

The problem is many guys can't imagine sex without serious pounding and crazy moves. You just have to dial things down, that's all.

grin grin

Shey you don dey vex for me nii,,? grin

The truth it how do you feel comfortable fvcking a pregnant woman,,,, that's unfair,,,,,,

She's going through a lot of things during dat pregnancy period,,,,,

You can do some romancing,,,but why wiil you fvck her,,,to me it's so heartless,,,,,smiley
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
There are some women that get higher sex drives during pregnancy. Expected, because a lot of hormones are working.

Nobody is forcing anything, her consent is needed before having sex - even if she's married.

If she will be having sex, her husband will have to use his discretion, spend less time than normal and focus less on penetration.

Fact1:

grin grin

Shey you don dey vex for me nii,,? grin

The truth it how do you feel comfortable fvcking a pregnant woman,,,, that's unfair,,,,,,

She's going through a lot of things during dat pregnancy period,,,,,

You can do some romancing,,,but why wiil you fvck her,,,to me it's so heartless,,,,,smiley
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
There are some women that get higher sex drives during pregnancy. Expected, because a lot of hormones are working.

Nobody is forcing anything, her consent is needed before having sex - even if she's married.

If she will be having sex, her husband will have to use his discretion, spend less time than normal and focus less on penetration.

Hmmmm,,

To me playing with something that's so dangerous is a no no for me,,,,,

We know it's risky,,,,,

.btw sex during pregnancy is not good we need to start praying for safe delivery,,,,,

Imagine what the baby will be say saying when fvcking the mother,,,,, he won't be happy at all,,,,,,,,,,smiley

This question is for you,,,,,,..

nwaezeemmanuel will you have sex with your wife during pregnancy?

Don't reply by saying it depends,,,,,,,sad
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
To answer your question. Yes, i will if she's fine with it.

I believe it's needed to maintain a healthy sex drive. Please read my post properly.

Fact1:

Hmmmm,,

To me playing with something that's so dangerous is a no no for me,,,,,

We know it's risky,,,,,

.btw sex during pregnancy is not good we need to start praying for safe delivery,,,,,

Imagine what the baby will be say saying when fvcking the mother,,,,, he won't be happy at all,,,,,,,,,,smiley

This question is for you,,,,,,..

nwaezeemmanuel will you have sex with your wife during pregnancy?

Don't reply by saying it depends,,,,,,,sad
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
To answer your question. Yes, i will if she's fine with it.

I believe it's needed to keep sex drive going.

Haaa,,,nwaezeemmanuel so you're a wicked soul like this,,☹️

A woman that is going through a lot of things during pregnancy,,,,the baby will kick ,,etc,,,,,,

Instead of you praying for safe delivery nah sex you guys wanna be looking forward for,,,,,,

This is unfair,,,,,

You're so wicked,,,,

Bye have a nice day,,,,❤️❤️
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm sure you're joking. You can be praying for safe delivery and have sex if she approves.

Fact1:

Haaa,,,nwaezeemmanuel so you're a wicked soul like this,,☹️

A woman that is going through a lot of things during pregnancy,,,,the baby will kick ,,etc,,,,,,

Instead of you praying for safe delivery nah sex you guys wanna be looking forward for,,,,,,

This is unfair,,,,,

You're so wicked,,,,

Bye have a nice day,,,,❤️❤️
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm sure you're joking. You can be praying for safe delivery and have sex if she approves.

I'm not joking,,i meant what I said,,,,,,,

What you said is like if there's no law and they approve killing you will anybody you like

Or

If there's no God,,,, you will do all what they call sins,,,,,,,

Some certain things doesn't just make sense,,,,,

Another example is,,

A girl wearing pant and bra on the street,,,, and she was heard saying I'm the owner of my body i can do it the way I like it,,,,,,,,, just because the law agrees with it (if truly the law does)

See i don't know how to explain myself,,but if you're beside me i will explain,,,,,,,

Yes,, nothing will happen if you fvck a pregnant woman,,,,

But does the thing make sense,,,,?

, Do you really think it is necessary if both side agree,,,,, let us just be realistic,,,,

Put the issue of normality aside,,,

When a woman is pregnant shey having sex with her make sense to you? (Even if she agrees)

I'm tired,,,

Don't quote me again, please

,, it's your choice ,,but it is still weird,,,,,
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:

grin,,

innocent keeeeee you there even nwaezeemmanuel nah confirm criminal him dey smoke like mad,,,,,

You self i don't trust you,,,,,,

grin

Smoking doesn't mean say you're a criminal,,,,

I am a gentle guy,,,,

But if you smoke harder you will think perfectly,,,,,,wink

Honestly stop cigarette that shit is bad, I smoked so much back then and it can give you gingivitis and getting tired easily. Before I dey smoke pack for school. I started feeling it health wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) / Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) / Secondary School Teacher And A Female Student Caught Having Sex In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.