Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos (12479 Views)

Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by unique456: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Regina Daniel Nwoko’s mum, Rita Daniels has reacted to the 48 hours ultimatum given to Igbos to leave Lagos and all other Western States in Nigeria. This started with a video that has gone viral of one Mr. Adeyinka loudly calling out the Igbo tribe claiming they are responsible for the destruction of Lagos state. The video which is obviously instigating a tribal war was recorded and sent out to different social media platforms.

In a swift reaction, Rita Daniels has penned her thoughts on the ethnic crisis brewing in Nigeria. She shared the video of the ultimatum and wrote, “WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT SHOULD MAKE US WISER! The President threat or speech yesterday broke us but thought us many hard lessons. Myself and so many others couldn’t sleep last night… We were broken!!!!!! We protested for 12 days without vandalisation12 days of rejecting bribe,12 days of caring and looking out for each other.12 days of giving free medical care and legal services, Brands, both national and international Celebrities, Churches all protested… influencial people were lobbied to add their voice… At the protest grounds, the Christians gave room for the Muslims to have their Jumat prayers The Christians had their service on Sunday… There was a candlelight service held all over the nation for fallen heroes,Youths despite the hard economy spent their personal money cooking for each other. No one knew who was a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, or Edo… We ate together and danced together. For 12 days, These were organised without a formal leader with just social media tweets, retweets, post, shares with a harshtag. For 12 days we built the Nigeria of our dreams… And built their nightmare… And they got scared. They know if we’re united we would have one voice, If we have one voice, we have power.And if we have that power… WE WOULD DEMAND A BETTER NIGERIA. If we’re united and not fighting how would they budget money for security to calm insurgency?How will they create religious fights and make money? So they sponsored hoodlums to disrupt the protest… But we overpowered these hoodlums by getting our own private securities and security dogs to protest grounds. When the military who were ordered by “Powers beyond their control” to shoot, When the guns were fired, They didn’t care who was a Muslim or Christian,They didn’t care who was Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Calabar or Urhobo. They killed unarmed people sitting down and singing the anthem. But when they want to instigate tribal wars and religious unrest, they remind you of your tribe and religion, When they want to make use of you for their selfish gain, they tell you to unite and take side with “your people” they remind you that you should be one. Do you all remembered.”

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/regina-daniels-mum-reacts-to-48-hours-ultimatum-given-to-igbos-to-leave-all-yoruba-lands-video/

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/regina-daniels-mum-reacts-to-48-hours-ultimatum-given-to-igbos-to-leave-all-yoruba-lands-video/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by vanbonattel: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by tamdun: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Relax madam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
The north in conjunction with some selfish southerners are doing all they can to divide the south along ethnic lines.You can see some of the paid zombies on nairaland here claiming to be Yoruba and accusing the Igbos of destroying Lagos all in a bid to cause disunity among us.But we can see through their divide and rule tactics.

I agree with Rita Daniels.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Taich(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nice one.
Is only boils down to tribe when the politicians wants to play their games.
Nddc looting, no tribe, no apc or pdp, just paddy paddy.
Senators car loan, no northerner or southerner just senators. Whenever they want to chop our money they keep quiet, now that the status quo is being challenged, all of a sudden tribal warriors, local ethnic tribal Lords and politicians wants to cash in on #EndSars and further their agenda.
The youths should wake and smell the coffee, it is a new dawn.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
who is mr adeyinka

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by heendrix(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
We don't need their development

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by HeadShot: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
They are using the Yoruba Muslims once more...
And how easy they fall for propaganda... should not surprise anyone

They know that once the masses put religion and tribalism aside... Face their oppressors
Nigeria will be better..

If Nigeria gets better..
No more money for them
They will be put on check

Their paid fools are on the forum already
Doing the dirty work

Nigeria can never get better though..
It's a country full of fools

22 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
NIGERIA IS GONE

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by dasparrow: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mrs Rita Daniels is right. The powers that be have always used tribalism to try and divide Nigerians. They have always used divide and conquer to keep Nigerians divided and doing the bidding of the powers that be. However, they won't succeed. At least not this time hopefully.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Kissup(f): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
They have started again treating to start another war.please we are tired of tribalism.

23 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by EMMY76: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Adeyinka grandson has no such powers to influence the yorubas to drive away the igbos living in the sw within 48hrs I will only take the threat serious if people like the oni of ife, tinibu or even gani Adams give such orders. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by kingk(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Whosever is behind this tribal upset, oya collect 600yrs of suffer both you and your generation....

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
"even if I'm sleeping...and waken up by a drum of war being beaten by yoruba men ....I will go back to sleep"

Ibrahim babangida 1992

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Goddyj(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don't know why Yoruba Muslims are this easy to manipulate by the north. These people are the major problems we have in the south.

They can do anything just to prove their loyalty to the caliphate.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Yenefer(f): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
The north in conjunction with some selfish southerners are doing all they can to divide the south along ethnic lines.You can see some of the paid zombies on nairaland here claiming to be Yoruba and accusing the Igbos of destroying Lagos all in a bid to cause disunity among us.But we can see through their divide and rule tactics.

Northopobia is a thing. Check it out before it kills you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Karmaisme(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
I pray they listen to the voice of reasoning. Tribalism won't lead us anywhere.

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
I think its high time the federal government change the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria from Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, these three ethnic groups hate each other to the core and their hatred is irredeemable.

Replace them with Efik, Tiv and Ebira or any other ethnic groups that's not too popular.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ezmans: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
timebomb02:
. who is mr adeyinka
what of yoruba's in onitsha, owerri , aba , porthacourt, nnewi, umuahia?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by writetopoker2: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please help me tell the hediot Mr. Adeyinka to leave Nigeria b4 24hrs. Anumanu

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by IamWonderful: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is Regina Daniel's mom an achievement?

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Is Regina Daniel's mom an achievement?

That one, that was crying over a rumor that another woman wants to hijack her daughter's husband as if the daughter was the first wife? Smh.

Anyway grin. I am glad the threat of the dude is being jittery over, at least, we now have a copy of Nnamdi Cownu in the SW. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by cocolacec(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ezmans:

Send them home.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Shellsploit: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Useless country..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Jostoman: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:

I also agree with her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
totit:

That one, that was crying over a rumor that another woman wants to hijack her daughter's husband as if the daughter was the first wife? Smh.

Anyway grin. I am glad the threat of the dude is being jittery over, at least, we now have a copy of Nnamdi Cownu in the SW. grin
And u are happy that u have a copy of Nnamdi Kanu in SW? How are u now different from the people u criticize daily. If u support the utterance of that lunatic called Adeyinka, it means u Yorubas are not different from the hateful igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

And u are happy that u have a copy of Nnamdi Kanu in SW? How are u now different from the people u criticize daily. If u support the utterance of that lunatic called Adeyinka, it means u Yorubas are not different from the hateful Igbos.

Hey! Don't be clever. How many Yoruba do you see following or agreeing with the dude? You see the difference now? Anyway, f.u.ck! Let him have as much as followers as Kanu if that would reset my people brain.

I believe I am entitle to my opinion? Oya, free me. cool

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Jostoman: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ezmans:
don't mind the slowpoke called adeyinka.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
I am yoruba, I dare Adeyinka to enter Nigeria and come to the south west, we will deal with him and burn his father's house. Useless idiot. He is a disgrace to all Omoluabis. Yorubaland is not south east,where one man will be spilling hate and bitterness against other tribes. If he tries it here,he will be dealth with.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Jostoman: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
cocolacec:

Send them home.
nobody can divide us with tribal or religion tactics again because our eyes don open.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by tartar9(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thunder will strike any ipob miscreant that mentions Yoruba Muslim here again angry

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
totit:

Hey! Don't be clever. How many Yoruba do you see following or agreeing with the dude? You see the difference now? Anyway, f.u.ck! Let him have as much as followers as Kanu if that would reset my people brain.

I believe I am entitle to my opinion? Oya, free me. cool
Then stop supporting the fool, that is what differentiates a true Omoluabi from others. Most Igbos were supporting kanu when he was abusing and spilling hateful words against yorubas and fulanis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting / 80 Reps Back Elumelu, Ikpeazu And Other House Members Suspended By PDP / Edo: Don’t Go Home, Defend Your Votes, Obaseki Tells Edo Electorate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.