Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos (12509 Views)

Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Sulele04(m): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2020
YOU FOOLS GROUPING IGBO/IPOB AND YORUBA UNDER WAN YEYE UMBRELLA SOUTH.
YORUBAS ARE NOT IN ANYWAY AFFLIATED WITH BLOODY IGBOS AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HATRED TOWARD NORTHENERS.
AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED.
IGBO IS OUR ENEMY.
IGBO LEAVE OUR LAND OR DIE.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by MrMaestro: 1:13am On Oct 25, 2020
nairanaira12:

Im a Yoruba man and I know you are not speaking for the Yoruba tribe. You are speaking for yourself and those that paid you to make a fool of yourself
I AM YORUBA AND I CAN SAY THAT HE'S SPEAKING FOR THE YORUBA TRIBE!!!
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by MrMaestro: 1:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Sulele04:

YOU ARE UNDER A DECEPTION AND DELUSION IF YOU THINK IPOB/IGBO ARE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST, IF ONLY YOU READ HISTORY THATS EVEN IF YOU ARE TRULY YORUBA.

THEY ARE CHEATING US IN OUR OWN LAND, IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS YOU WILL SEE IGBOS AND NON-INDIGENES TAKE UP POLITICAL POSITION IN OUR STATE(DESMOND ELLIOT A TRUE EXAMPLE) GO AND TRY IT IN AN IGBO MANS LAND AND SEE IF THEY WILL NOT KILL YOU.

IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS YOU WILL SEE IGBOS BECOMING JUDGES AND MAGISTRATES IN OUR LAND WHILE INDIGENES ARE DOING CHARGE AND BAIL.

THE CHEATING MUST END.
IGBOS LEAVE YORUBALAND OR DIE.
THEY'VE BEEN WARNED. THE COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by britiko: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Please ignore Adeyinka Grandiot. He's just making a fool of himself. No tribalism card, United we stand!!!
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by britiko: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2020
MrMaestro:

THEY'VE BEEN WARNED. THE COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED.

Delete warning
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 1:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Northopobia is a thing. Check it out before it kills you

Igbophobia is 3x more deadlier sef. But continue
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by britiko: 1:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Sulele04:
IGBOS LEAVE YORUBA LAND IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK.
WE DON TALK AM NOW WITH MOUTH UNA NO WAN HEAR, NAH VIOLENCE WE GO USE LAS LAS PURSUE UNA FROM OUR LAND.
EYIN OLORIBURUKU JATIJATI
IPOB LEAVE OUR LAND.

Stop the hate! No tribalism card. Instead of you to fight bad government , u dey fight ipob. Na ipob or ibo cause ur misfortunes, hunger, or unemployment? Be warned.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by MrMaestro: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWP-N5vGaig

This is what Igbos like to brag about. YORUBAS WAKEUP!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 1:27am On Oct 25, 2020
totit:

That one, that was crying over a rumor that another woman wants to hijack her daughter's husband as if the daughter was the first wife? Smh.

Anyway grin. I am glad the threat of the dude is being jittery over, at least, we now have a copy of Nnamdi Cownu in the SW. grin

Jittery my ass. Look around you.
Show me the panic please

A mad man is being addressed n this one is talking.
The man didn't even look comfortable in the video sef.
Clearly someone put him up to it

Let him video himself giving an igbo man a hot slap.
Then I'll know na man he be
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by britiko: 1:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Sulele04:

YOU ARE UNDER A DECEPTION AND DELUSION IF YOU THINK IPOB/IGBO ARE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST, IF ONLY YOU READ HISTORY THATS EVEN IF YOU ARE TRULY YORUBA.

THEY ARE CHEATING US IN OUR OWN LAND, IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS YOU WILL SEE IGBOS AND NON-INDIGENES TAKE UP POLITICAL POSITION IN OUR STATE(DESMOND ELLIOT A TRUE EXAMPLE) GO AND TRY IT IN AN IGBO MANS LAND AND SEE IF THEY WILL NOT KILL YOU.

IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS YOU WILL SEE IGBOS BECOMING JUDGES AND MAGISTRATES IN OUR LAND WHILE INDIGENES ARE DOING CHARGE AND BAIL.

THE CHEATING MUST END.
IGBOS LEAVE YORUBALAND OR DIE.

SULE, Na only u waka come. Speak for urself. This is the voice of evil.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by britiko: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2020
humilitypays:
Madam Rita ignore Adeyinka, he is a hungry boy trying to do copy and paste of Kanu's style to gain popularity among stupid Yorubas cos the sensible Yorubas know that Adeyinka is a lunatic eating from UK's free welfare food. He can't even afford flight ticket outside UK.

If Tinubu gives such order then you can take it serious. Even that Lagos Agbero MC Oluomo is more relevant in Yoruba land than that charcoal colored Adeyinka Grandson shocked

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he was a forgotten soul, an irrelevant fool until his fellow hediots Buhari and Burutai made him a superstar.

Nnamdi Kanu has been ranting on his one man Radio Biafra during Goodluck Jonathan regime and Goodluck ignored him like a fool he is, not until the wicked, uneducated cow herder Tinubu foisted on Nigerians thinking that would make him next President of Nigeria made Kanu global superstar through the senseless arrest, detention, invasion and murder attempt on Kanu's life that now seem powerful even though he is not.

Only foolish ipob touts listen to him and his foolish words anyway

Well said.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by achierosion(m): 1:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Odiegwu
Yorubas are peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Is Regina Daniel's mom an achievement?
I just tire.
That has become an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by achierosion(m): 1:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Sulele04:
YORUBAS ARE NOT IN ANYWAY AFFLIATED WITH BLOODY IGBOS AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HATRED TOWARD NORTHENERS.
IGBO IS OUR ENEMY.
A northerner claiming West... Na wa ooo

Igbos is not ur problem bro
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by britiko: 1:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Adeyinka Grandiot lives in the UK and he's inciting u guys for a tribal war and you guys want to kill urselves?

You guys will just fight & kill urselves for nothing. Adeyinka won't fight and his family are secured in UK.

Please don't fall for his bait.
Even Tinubu no get power to give that kind order again. He has lost the respect of d people.

Adeyinka Grandiot is a big foo.l & speaking for himself and not the peaceful Yoruba's. IGNORE
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by PHOTSEE(m): 1:51am On Oct 25, 2020
igboarenice:

If igbos say they will support you with one million army know that they will dress in woman attire run to ivory coast... Gen Buratai 2020
What do you, go and join naw.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by walefresh3(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Sulele04:
IGBOS LEAVE YORUBA LAND IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK.
WE DON TALK AM NOW WITH MOUTH UNA NO WAN HEAR, NAH VIOLENCE WE GO USE LAS LAS PURSUE UNA FROM OUR LAND.
EYIN OLORIBURUKU JATIJATI
IPOB LEAVE OUR LAND.
bro don't be a fool. retreat that statement brother. omoluabi don't reason like that. bi ogiri obalanu, ala ngba olewobe. the northerners are behind this game. checkout thier statement. they refused to conderm the attacks on tinubu, while they are the first to accused him of sponsoring the protesters Nationwide.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by walefresh3(m): 2:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Sulele04:
IGBO IS OUR ENEMY.
oga Ade. stop your statements. your are not making any sense . and IA m not too sure if truly, you are a Yoruba guy. you bear too mush hate.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Jdbrasco2: 2:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Yorubas leaders brought this monster to power. They are being killed in their land by his kinsmen. Yet they blame Igbos. Cowards that can't face their oppressors. Very disgusting

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by unshakablejihad: 2:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Sulele04:

KO DE NI DAFUN E,
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR BLOODLINE.
TO HELL WITH YOUR STUPID ONE NIGERIA, DEM DON GIVE YOU 48HRS MAKE YOU COMOT FOR OUR LAND, FAILURE TO OBLIGE IGBO/IPOB HEADS WILL ROLL.

YOU THINK SAY YOU FIT DESTROY LAGOR PROPERTIES AND GO SCOT FREE.

hahahahahahaha e-rat 48 hrs ni. i don gv u tip if u wan experience death try raise sand. igbos are going nowhere dey shuld remain in lagos nd go abt dere normal duties notin go happen taaaaah.bastard!..raise sand make u see blood we are equal to d task.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 3:35am On Oct 25, 2020
bettyharry101:
So will you reap all the hatred against your fellow southerners. You have still not listed the atrocities commited by the Igbos.. As for Nnamdi Kanu that one he is a non entity and I see him as someone that is nor mentally balance ..I am not in support of him but I don't know why the deep hatred for the Igbo becos of one Lunatic that did not have the liver to even stay back to fight along side his followers but ran to another country while his young comrades were killed by the Millitary .
U want Yorubas to fight fulanis under the disguise of 'fellow southerners'? Can u see how wicked and treacherous you people are? Are fulanis not human beings? Are they not your fellow Nigerians? Why all this wickedness and treacheary against them? Igbos were hailing and egging Nnamdi Kanu when he threatened genocide against the Yorubas, u lots never cautioned him, but you now want the same Yorubas to team-up with you to fight another Nigerian all in the name of 'southern unity,' desist from this evil. Our elites are the problem of Nigeria, and the elites are from all parts of Nigeria. Do not be deceived by the propaganda of some people, that a section of the country is the problem, they want to use other Nigerians to fight their battle. Hold ur leaders responsible for the backwardness of the country not the fulanis. Adieu

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by SoBright101: 3:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Do not be bothered brothers, all na wash. Check his background properly, he may not be a real Yoruba, he may be those who are born and raised in Yoruba land, he may be one of those political errand boys.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 3:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Northopobia is a thing. Check it out before it kills you
I don't know why this guys have a deep hate for Northerners. They have swallowed the propaganda of a section of the country that the North is the cause of Nigeria's backwardness,they have refused to hold their leaders responsible. Igbos are inciting South westerners to join them to fight the North simply because of their personal hatred for islam and selfish agenda.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Alwaysachick: 3:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Divide and rule tactics
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 3:59am On Oct 25, 2020
bettyharry101:
So will you reap all the hatred against your fellow southerners. You have still not listed the atrocities commited by the Igbos.. As for Nnamdi Kanu that one he is a non entity and I see him as someone that is nor mentally balance ..I am not in support of him but I don't know why the deep hatred for the Igbo becos of one Lunatic that did not have the liver to even stay back to fight along side his followers but ran to another country while his young comrades were killed by the Millitary .
Tell the Igbos to confront the north personally if they have any issues with them, they should stop inciting other Nigerians to join them in the fight against the North, just because of their personal hatred for islam and selfish ambition. Go and listen to Asari Dokubo's video message, he accused Ipob of burning down mosques in Rivers, south east and edo state. Why did u keep mute over all this atrocities? But u have been hammering on the word 'fellow southerners' Are the southern muslims been displaced by Ipob in SS and SE not your fellow southerner?. U are a wicked and heartless fellow, can't u see that they are using you to fight their battle under the disguise of 'southern unity'
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 4:05am On Oct 25, 2020
nairanaira12:

But it is true.. This is the strategy your fathers and their grandfathers before them had been using against the south to keep us divided.

Go tell your parents that we are not falling for that gimic anymore.
There is nothing like south unity, it is all a ploy to unite and fight against the North. Hold ur respective leaders responsible for the nation's backwardness and not a particular tribe. Let people not incite you to fight their battle all in the name of south unity
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by kingk(m): 4:11am On Oct 25, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

We choose what to pray about. moreover, what prayer did jesus rendered to the fig tree?....*a prayer of judgement*. When a man allowed himself to be used by the evil to encite tribal war that will kill more of God's creature, I believe that a judgement shall come upon him or her as in the case of Adam and Eve.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Mintflo: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2020
humilitypays:
Madam Rita ignore Adeyinka, he is a hungry boy trying to do copy and paste of Kanu's style to gain popularity among stupid Yorubas cos the sensible Yorubas know that Adeyinka is a lunatic eating from UK's free welfare food. He can't even afford flight ticket outside UK.

If Tinubu gives such order then you can take it serious. Even that Lagos Agbero MC Oluomo is more relevant in Yoruba land than that charcoal colored Adeyinka Grandson shocked

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he was a forgotten soul, an irrelevant fool until his fellow hediots Buhari and Burutai made him a superstar.

Nnamdi Kanu has been ranting on his one man Radio Biafra during Goodluck Jonathan regime and Goodluck ignored him like a fool he is, not until the wicked, uneducated cow herder Tinubu foisted on Nigerians thinking that would make him next President of Nigeria made Kanu global superstar through the senseless arrest, detention, invasion and murder attempt on Kanu's life that now seem powerful even though he is not.

Only foolish ipob touts listen to him and his foolish words anyway
You get better brain.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by FATnigga(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2020
MrMaestro:

I AM YORUBA AND I CAN SAY THAT UES SPEAKING FOR THE YORUBA TRIBE!!!
Dude how many account do you have? grin

Aren't you a bit too old for this?

Shouldn't we be uniting in the south?

I really doubt you are yoruba.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Anago55: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Philistine:

There is nothing like south unity, it is all a ploy to unite and fight against the North. Hold ur respective leaders responsible for the nation's backwardness and not a particular tribe. Let people not incite you to fight their battle all in the name of south unity
. You have just blown your cover with this one

I underestimated you northerners seriously. now I am forced to think otherwise about your game plan

you see this southern unity you guys fears so much? it is going to happen sooner or later and your holds against other regions will be broken

bookmark this
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by jumper524(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2020
MhisTahrah:
The north in conjunction with some selfish southerners are doing all they can to divide the south along ethnic lines.You can see some of the paid zombies on nairaland here claiming to be Yoruba and accusing the Igbos of destroying Lagos all in a bid to cause disunity among us.But we can see through their divide and rule tactics.

I agree with Rita Daniels.
not surprised, the average igbo man blames someone for his problem all the time.
even when husband dies, they blame the wife..
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Anago55:
. You have just blown your cover with this one

I underestimated you northerners seriously. now I am forced to think otherwise about your game plan

you see this southern unity you guys fears so much? it is going to happen sooner or later and your holds against other regions will be broken

bookmark this
Shame on you. So anybody who speaks against the dubious southern unity mantra is a northerner. U claim to love ur southern brethren,but u kept mute while mosques that belongs to ur fellow brethren were burned in SS and SE. For ur info, I am from the south, simply because I do not fall for the well oiled propaganda of some hateful tribes in the south to mobilize and subdue other Nigerians does not mean I am not from the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betta Edu Should Resign For ‘Betraying Nigerians’ Confidence’ — Falana / Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. / Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.