Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos (12448 Views)

Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
totit:

grin
Lmao.
This one doesn't know this dude at all. You have no idea what you are talking about. Your comment reeks of ignorance.

Lool cheesy grin

I'm glad you know what you're talking about.
Please please please, don't forget to tag me when he officially starts his operation send igbos packing!!!

Abi 24hrs na One week?

My data is fully loaded. I'm perched awaiting your breaking news. Better yet, post those pictures of igbos leaving Lagos like moses n his people

No be by mouth n laughter. I need facts abeg mr intheknow

After you liason with him, let us know if he offered an extension
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by SoBright101: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by SoBright101: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why?

unique456:
you need to be a fool
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 12:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

I'm glad you know what you're talking about.
Please please please, don't forget to tag me when he officially starts his operation send igbos packing!!!

Abi 24hrs na One week?

My data is fully loaded. I'm perched awaiting your breaking news. Better yet, post those pictures of igbos leaving Lagos like moses n his people

No be by mouth n laughter. I need facts abeg mr intheknow

After you liason with him, let us know if he offered an extension

Now I know that you are indeed naive and paranoid. You still don't get it, do you?

Keep waiting then. grin cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 2:16am On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

Now I know that you are indeed naive and paranoid. You still don't get it, do you?

Keep waiting then. grin cheesy

You're literally just talking to talk
Congrats on having a mouth n a keyboard

Nothing to see here
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 2:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

You're literally just talking to talk
Congrats on having a mouth n a keyboard

Nothing to see here

You obviously just jumped on my mention with no idea of what it's all about. Lool grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

You obviously just jumped on my mention with no idea of what it's all about. Lool grin

Boring. I'm no longer amused.
To ignore you go
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Boring. I'm no longer amused.
To ignore you go

Are you kinda of addicted to my mention or NL or what? One would think, with your body language you won't show up again or respond to this boring guy but NO! Na lie na so so shoshoshosho! grin cheesy

Go back and reread what led you to quote me perhaps you'll understand that I am entitled to my opinion and ain't thousands of you can stop me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

Are you kinda of addicted to my mention or NL or what? One would think, with your body language you won't show up again or respond to this boring guy but NO! Na lie na so so shoshoshosho! grin cheesy

Go back and reread what led you to quote me perhaps you'll understand that I am entitled to my opinion and ain't thousands of you can stop me. cheesy

Not only thousands sef. Millions..
You're that important
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Not only thousands sef. Millions.
You're that important
Dude, I am male. Ok?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

Dude, I am male. Ok?
grin grin grin grin

Likewise...okay?
Fuvck is wrong with this ignoramus
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Injera(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sulele04:
IGBOS ARE TAKING OVER LAGOS LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY.
IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS YOU WILL SEE AN IGBOMAN TAKING UP POLITICAL POST IN LAGOS (DESMOND ELLIOT), GO AND TRY THAT IN IGBOLAND AND SEE IF THEY WILL NOT KILL YOU.

WE NEED THEM OUT OF OURLAND.
You have a point but Desmond is part Igbo part yoruba
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Likewise...okay?
Fuvck is wrong with this ignoramus

Lool.
Stop taking drugs, you sound out of place now. grin cheesy grin
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

Lool.
Stop taking drugs, you sound out of place now. grin cheesy

grin

Guy you're wasting time on nairaland. Go liaison with your oga now n see how far

Abi we get extension? I just need confirmation
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Guy you're wasting time on nairaland. Go liaison with your oga now n see how far

Abi we get extension? I just need confirmation

And you are here wasting your time with somebody you claim is wasting his time on NL?

See, I was right after all? grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

And you are here wasting your time with somebody you claim is wasting his time on NL?

See, I was right after all? grin

Gotdamn...are you capable of a straight answer?

When does the stampede to SE begin? Simple

Grab your balls n answer

Stop talking in gibberish circles
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Gotdamn...are you capable of a straight answer?

When does the stampede to SE begin? Simple

Grab your balls n answer

Stop talking in gibberish circles

Keep waiting. I will answer you. grin
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

Keep waiting. I will answer you. grin

Thank you for admitting you are just being a troll.
Now everything makes sense
My data is free. So no shaking
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Thank you for admitting you are just being a troll.
Now everything makes sense
My data is free. So no shaking

Yes. A troll to a nobody, an anonymous online. Is that all? Oya, get the ff.u.c.k outta my mention now! cool
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by RuggedSniper: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sulele04:

YOU ARE UNDER A DECEPTION AND DELUSION IF YOU THINK IPOB/IGBO ARE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST, IF ONLY YOU READ HISTORY THATS EVEN IF YOU ARE TRULY YORUBA.

THEY ARE CHEATING US IN OUR OWN LAND, IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS YOU WILL SEE IGBOS AND NON-INDIGENES TAKE UP POLITICAL POSITION IN OUR STATE(DESMOND ELLIOT A TRUE EXAMPLE) GO AND TRY IT IN AN IGBO MANS LAND AND SEE IF THEY WILL NOT KILL YOU.

IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS YOU WILL SEE IGBOS BECOMING JUDGES AND MAGISTRATES IN OUR LAND WHILE INDIGENES ARE DOING CHARGE AND BAIL.

THE CHEATING MUST END.
IGBOS LEAVE YORUBALAND OR...
^^^Desmond Olusola Elliot is a Yoruba man from Olowogbowo, Lagos Island. Desmond is an Omo Eko (Lagos indigene) not an Ara Eko (Lagos resident), while his mum is from Ilah in the ANIOMA area of Delta State. Stephen Keshi and Frank Olize are also from Ilah (in Oshimili LGA). Hope this helps.

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
cocolacec:

Send them home.
including those working in our oil companies
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

Yes. A troll to a nobody, an anonymous online. Is that all? Oya, get the ff.u.c.k outta my mention now! cool

Irl you'll chop a fist or a bullet.
Fuvck you n yo mentions troll
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Irl you'll chop a fist or a bullet.
Fuvck you n yo mentions troll

What's the garbage you just wrote up there now? grin
Sounding incoherent now, ugh!? Didn't I tell you to ' ff u.c.k already? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ikinternational: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

What's the garbage you just wrote up there now? grin
Sounding incoherent now, ugh!? Didn't I tell you to ' ff u.c.k already? cheesy

Blah blah blah. Eat a deek
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Blah blah blah. Eat a deek

Just get out!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Partner Nasarawa State On Local Processing Of Lithium / Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory / Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.