Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos (12491 Views)

Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ojiofor: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
cocolacec:

Send them home.

Nobody is going no where until Nigeria disintegrate formally.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by igboarenice: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
"even if I'm sleeping...and waken up by a drum of war being beaten by yoruba men ....I will go back to sleep"

Ibrahim babangida 1992

If igbos say they will support you with one million army know that they will dress in woman attire run to ivory coast... Gen Buratai 2020

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by ivolt: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
No one takes the Lunatic grandson serious. He has been in and out of mental facilities many times. He was banned from using the internet sometime back for his own good. As for Regina mom, one of the chief sponsor of fake news and instigator of Lagos violence, she is as vile as the person she attacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by totit: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

Then stop supporting the fool, that is what differentiates a true Omoluabi from others. Most Igbos were supporting kanu when he was abusing and spilling hateful words against yorubas and fulanis.

He's not a fool. Let him be. You are the liberal and sophisticated type that encouraged and supported the pulling down of tinubu. Unemployment will increase and many people has lost their jobs as a result of the terrible events ; burning and pulling down tinubu syndrome.

I am done talking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Focktot: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Who the hell is Adeyinka grand son for his threats to be taken seriously

Nonsense!

So Adeyinka Grandson the nobody is now being used by politicians to cause division amongst Nigerians but whatsoever Namdi Kanu has been doing is fine?

Cause I haven't seen her written nonsense against Kanu for years.

Even within her statement she is still trying to blame Sanwo for killings in Lekki despite the fact that he has no such power.

You see why I hate the hypocrisy of this people.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by MINORU: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Taich:
Nice one.

What happened in lekki will happen in your family in Jesus Name Amen

Idiot
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by MosheDayan: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
The north in conjunction with some selfish southerners are doing all they can to divide the south along ethnic lines.You can see some of the paid zombies on nairaland here claiming to be Yoruba and accusing the Igbos of destroying Lagos all in a bid to cause disunity among us.But we can see through their divide and rule tactics.

I agree with Rita Daniels.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by MosheDayan: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Focktot:
Who the hell is Adeyinka grand son for his threats to be taken seriously

Nonsense!

So Adeyinka Grandson the nobody is now being used by politicians to cause division amongst Nigerians but whatsoever Namdi Kanu has been doing is fine?

Cause I haven't seen her written nonsense against Kanu for years.

Even within her statement she is still trying to blame Sanwo for killings in Lekki despite the fact that he has no such power.

You see why I hate the hypocrisy of this people.
[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Focktot: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
MosheDayan:
[s][/s]
Truth is always bitter
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by MosheDayan: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Focktot:
Truth is always bitter

its only the afonja that tells the truth. i wont be surprised if you blame Igbos for Abiolas death grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by cocolacec(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
EMMY76:
Adeyinka grandson has no such powers to influence the yorubas to drive away the igbos living in the sw within 48hrs I will only take the threat serious if people like the oni of ife, tinibu or even gani Adams give such orders. undecided
But you take Myetti Allah serious,isn’t it?
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Focktot: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
MosheDayan:
its only the afonja that tells the truth. i wont be surprised if you blame Igbos for Abiolas death grin grin grin
The truth will set you free

My words were so truthful you have to cancel them cheesy

And yes, you still refer to Yorubas as Afonja showing your tribal nature but you don't want to embrace that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by humilitypays(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Madam Rita ignore Adeyinka, he is a hungry boy trying to do copy and paste of Kanu's style to gain popularity among stupid Yorubas cos the sensible Yorubas know that Adeyinka is a lunatic eating from UK's free welfare food. He can't even afford flight ticket outside UK.

If Tinubu gives such order then you can take it serious. Even that Lagos Agbero MC Oluomo is more relevant in Yoruba land than that charcoal colored Adeyinka Grandson shocked

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he was a forgotten soul, an irrelevant fool until his fellow hediots Buhari and Burutai made him a superstar.

Nnamdi Kanu has been ranting on his one man Radio Biafra during Goodluck Jonathan regime and Goodluck ignored him like a fool he is, not until the wicked, uneducated cow herder Tinubu foisted on Nigerians thinking that would make him next President of Nigeria made Kanu global superstar through the senseless arrest, detention, invasion and murder attempt on Kanu's life that now seem powerful even though he is not.

Only foolish ipob touts listen to him and his foolish words anyway

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by dododawa1: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
This woman should shut up and face her accestor in law

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by cocolacec(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
cruxgemmata:
NIGERIA IS GONE
Yorubas are tired of Ibos developing their cities and feeding them,they want to be independent.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by DenreleDave(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
"even if I'm sleeping...and waken up by a drum of war being beaten by yoruba men ....I will go back to sleep"

Ibrahim babangida 1992

igboarenice:

If igbos say they will support you with one million army know that they will dress in woman attire run to ivory coast... Gen Buratai 2020

Check mate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Taich(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
MINORU:

What happened in lekki will happen in your family in Jesus Name Amen

Idiot

Wishes don't happen, there are no magic wand, so please be factual and try to read more, it will do you alot better.
Read what the woman wrote and tell me what is wrong with the right up?
Then also, learn to control your emotions, you are a man, on this journey called life is a handy skill. I responded to you because I can see through your grief and I intend not to be part of it.
Shalom.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by DenreleDave(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
humilitypays:
Madam Rita ignore Adeyinka, he is a hungry boy trying to do copy and paste of Kanu's style to gain popularity among stupid Yorubas cos the sensible Yorubas know that Adeyinka is a lunatic eating from UK's free welfare food. He can't even afford flight ticket outside UK.

If Tinubu gives such order then you can take it serious. Even that Lagos Agbero MC Oluomo is more relevant in Yoruba land than that charcoal colored Adeyinka Grandson shocked

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he was a forgotten soul, an irrelevant fool until his fellow hediots Buhari and Burutai made him a superstar.

Nnamdi Kanu has been ranting on his one man Radio Biafra during Goodluck Jonathan regime and Goodluck ignored him like a fool he is, not until the wicked, uneducated cow herder Tinubu foisted on Nigerians thinking that would make him next President of Nigeria made Kanu global superstar through the senseless arrest, detention, invasion and murder attempt on Kanu's life that now seem powerful even though he is not.

Only foolish ipob touts listen to him and his foolish words anyway

Are u referring to gidgiddy in anyway

Gidgiddy come ooo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by DenreleDave(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ojiofor:

Nobody is going no where until Nigeria disintegrate formally.

Very very very true..

U r one of the very sensible Igbo guys here

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ojiofor: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Very very very true..

U r one of the very sensible Igbo guys here

Thank you my Naija brother,are you from SW?
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by DenreleDave(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ojiofor:

Thank you my Naija brother,are you from SW?

Sure.....
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Taich(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
The north in conjunction with some selfish southerners are doing all they can to divide the south along ethnic lines.You can see some of the paid zombies on nairaland here claiming to be Yoruba and accusing the Igbos of destroying Lagos all in a bid to cause disunity among us.But we can see through their divide and rule tactics.

Is not the north, is the politicians that benefit from the poor state of affairs that are fighting back.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Ojiofor: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sure.....

That's cool, with guys like you this generation have hope.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by bettyharry101: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:

pls only the Yorubas ..They are our easy link to divide and rule .Its very disappointing & heart breaking ..
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by bettyharry101: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
dododawa1:
This woman should shut up and face her accestor in law
She spoke the truth ..if you are not a paid agent you should read the message and live the messenger ..are you really happy with Nigeria like this ?Sometimes you south westerners surprise me .Then tomorrow you will be shouting about fulani killings and raping your women but you would rather duck their balks than face them for their crimes .

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Philistine(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
bettyharry101:
pls only the Yorubas ..They are our easy link to divide and rule .Its very disappointing & heart breaking ..
Shut up and stop passing the buck. You guys like blaming others for ur woes. How's south westerners ur easy link to divide and rule? How? Answer me? You shameless lots

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by Subzero047: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
The tribal bigots are already here
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Well said but the so called celebrities hasn't done well enough, they hung round with those power monsters. Sometimes ago she wore camouflage with the army, while can't she calls and let know who gave order to killed Protestant
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by prophetfire: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
heendrix:
We don't need their development
. The fools are identifying themselves here.
Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by bettyharry101: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

Shut up and stop passing the buck. You guys like blaming others for ur woes. How's south westerners ur easy link to divide and rule? How? Answer me? You shameless lots
Look at how easy it was for you guys to easily blame the Igbos over the Aftermath of the lekki saga.

An Hausa-Fulani man gave the order for the army to shoot ? But you & your our brothers went to the internet and stated weeping up tribal sentiment against the Igbos; so as to incite the two tribes against each other and achieve the goal of the northern leaders .

How easy it was for the northerners to easily manipulate you & your So called educated kinsmen to start fighting within the south ? ,

Meanwhile the Hausa-Fulani are the offenders as regard the lekki shooting but the Igbos took the fall why? . I never saw where the president was blamed for the lose of life ,is that not cowardice ?

You didn't look at your kinsmen on the street that are well known as street orchin or agberos These kind of men are all over the nation.They easily hijacked hijacked the protest and started looting & destroying properties in Lagos and other places nation wide. But you guys suddenly turned it into an Igbo affairs and blames them for mansterminding the destruction of properties, how? Say the truth and let it set you free.. how many Igbo are Agberos in south west state or Lagos ? Who are those people on the street that we call agberos ?
If we cannot unite , then you guys have no business with this Southern unity that is new to us . You didn't throw the Hausa- Fulanis under the bus but the Igbos ..This act of yours reek of bigotry & cowadice .The Majority of Yorubas are tribal bigot and nothing more

.Pls be with the Hausas -Fulani, since you adore them so much .The other southerners will be focus with determination to effect the change in this hell we call a country.
We don't not need two Facet people who are easily manipulated by the North and still unable to think and analyse things for the themselves. Yet they call themselves the most educated tribes in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos by prophetfire: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Goddyj:
I don't know why Yoruba Muslims are this easy to manipulate by the north. These people are the major problems we have in the south.

They can do anything just to prove their loyalty to the caliphate.
. And the caliphate doesn't give a dead fuccvk about them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Sues Stella Oduah Over Alleged Felony, Others / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? / Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.