Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. (4205 Views)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Repez: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
My husband has been sleeping with my housemaid and now she is pregnant. What should I do? I must sack my housemaid

Read this interesting story and you will learn a lot
https://www.kanyinzcreativityblog.com.ng/2020/08/i-must-sack-my-housemaid.html?m=1
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Repez: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
My husband has been sleeping with my housemaid and now she is pregnant. What should I do? I must sack my housemaid

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by InfernoNig: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
No. Take care of your maid till she put to bed. Then you can send her away with compensation, and make sure she gets allowance monthly for upkeep. Note: leash your husband so he won't be fucking her while she is awaiting delivery.
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Metaltears: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
FAKE STORY

WE KNOW AS E DEY GO

LIES

WE KNOW SAY NA UNA WRITE AM BY UNA SEF FOR CLICKS

grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE STORY

WE KNOW AS E DEY GO

LIES

WE KNOW SAY NA UNA WRITE AM BY UNA SEF FOR CLICKS

grin

This on try na. Summary was given in 3 lines. No need to read more.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
She is now a second wife not even a concubine.
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by SavageResponse(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Repez:

https://www.kanyinzcreativityblog.com.ng/2020/08/i-must-sack-my-housemaid.html?m=1

W are not clicking

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Kingsintei(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Any tory wey get link to follow I nor even dey make attempt to read ham– I scroll down, once I see link I japa.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by pozehnani(f): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why do you women always get hooked with such men that lack self-control?

I marvel at those still keeping house girls knowing the trend with them and the oga of the house..

Send her back to where you hired her from and sue your hubby for damages.
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
La click la bend
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by LikeAking: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:
Why do you women always get hooked with such men that lack self-control?

I marvel at those still keeping house girls knowing the trend with them and the oga of the house..

Send her back to where you hired her from and sue your hubby for damages.

Why will women bring a house maid into their homes in this modern world.

Its the fault of the ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by pozehnani(f): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=LikeAking post=95299607]

Its the fault of the ladies.[/quote

My point exactly.
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by damis28crown(f): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Repez:

Wow
its interesting i read it all
kudos
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by 1beat(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
you're luck bi dat
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Okoroawusa: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Congratulations you are going to be a mother...
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by Smile4mee01: 2:18am On Oct 25, 2020
LikeAking:

Its the fault of the ladies.

It.makes me wonder if women are designed to WORK WORK WORK.

Every adult including the husband should be responsible for what he has done, however the further time a woman spends in the workplace, the increased risk of domestic issues.

Sometimes it's even sexual molestation of the children even by some fathers, house helps etc.

Also, I think a lot of women lose their feminine mystic the higher they go up the corporate ladder.

All in all. I think the biggest challenge of the modern woman is how to balance her domestic responsibility @ home and still not be a lazy woman. Adding value to herself, family and society.

The husband is still responsible for his actions.
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. by LikeAking: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Smile4mee01:

It.makes me wonder if women are designed to WORK WORK WORK.

Every adult including the husband should be responsible for what he has done, however the further time a woman spends in the workplace, the increased risk of domestic issues.

Sometimes it's even sexual molestation of the children even by some fathers, house helps etc.

Also, I think a lot of women lose their feminine mystic the higher they go up the corporate ladder.

All in all. I think the biggest challenge of the modern woman is how to balance her domestic responsibility @ home and still not be a lazy woman. Adding value to herself, family and society.

The husband is still responsible for his actions.

Women in this morden world have become very,very lazy.

What they call work is just simple task at home like,clean,sweep,cook,etc.How is this a big deal?

Women should do those shores.

The house maid no be human being?

To all women

If you bring a f house made in your house,you have just given your husband a side chick.

Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go On With This Relationship? / My Female Neighbour Gave Me This Yam On Valentine Day / Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.