Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Should I Go On With This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With This Relationship? (4204 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 3:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Good day nairalanders,sorry for bothering you people ,just need a piece of an advice.
I met this girl last year(tosin)we happened to bear the same name,share the same month,,same state of origin too.i know you will be surprised, ,,naso me sef dey surprise.Am an orphan,,her father is also late,,,told me she lost her father at a very tender age.she is brought up by a single parent which is her mother .Her mother later got remarried and her mother had three children for her step- father, ,According to what she told me her step-dad doesn't treat her mother well.Her step-father is a very strict person,,she dare not go out whenever she's at home,,she only gat freedom whenever she's at school.Oh,My bad,forgot to tell you we are both schooling at the same institution.Am in my final year while she is in her third year.fast forward to the real play.i asked her out she obliged then we started dating .our first three weeks of dating she sees me like someone who is not gonna be serious with the relationship. There is something about this girl I still don't get she's the unfriendly type,kinda of rude,she nvr for once act in a rudely manner towards me.
There was a day I went to her lodge,on getting there she was on call describing how to get down to her lodge for someone whom she was talking to on her phone.A little thing about me is that am a gentle and easy going bad sharp guy.i don't succumb to any ladies yeye twist,but this seems different.As I was saying,after ending her call she told a friend of her's is coming down to pay her a visit which happens to be a guy ,they both finished from the same secondary school.Me wetin conSINe Me.The guy came ,spent two days at her place and went back.As a guy wey sharp I know say something must go down.She came down to my lodge,we chatted then I bust out telling her the guy had his way with her,,,she could not deny it she started begging me.As a gentle sharp guy wey I be,,,I comot face.we continued our relationship,,,what I had in mind was to have my way too and to keep her for cruise.here is what still baffles me,,ever since that day this lady has entrusted me with her should I say her life,,she tells me everything that goes on in their,,anytime her step-dad and her mother had quarrel she tells me..she's a type of girl that has a better future plan for her self,,she does not demand from me.we do things together.if,we're to buy anything we both do contribute,if we're to buy a thing worth of 1000,we both contribute 500 each.As an orphan wey I be anything wey I wan do I dey always think about my grandma cuz I no want wahala for her.this lady (tosin) loved me and I also loved her back but I no to give her to much attention,make she no begin dey do anyhow.She knows how to cheer me up anytime am not in a good mood.i once spoke with her mom,,,the way her mama just dey shower prayer he tire me.
My question now is should I continue with the relationship or Backdown JEJELY
Am so sorry for writing this epistle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Sundrus: 3:56am On Jan 04, 2021
U say u be sharp guy. U suppose know wetin to do as a sharp guy wey dey in love undecided

24 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by CryptoClub2018: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Bleep off

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 3:59am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Sundrus post=97697733]U say u be sharp guy. U suppose know wetin to do as a sharp guy wey dey in love

I be sharp guy,,but no be me sharp pass
na wetin make me Dey ask

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by cristy149: 4:00am On Jan 04, 2021
bro. you have your answers already, you just want confirmation from someone so as to validate your reason for either decision you choose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 4:02am On Jan 04, 2021
cristy149:
bro. you have your answers already, you just want confirmation from someone so as to validate your reason for either decision you choose

Not that,,,,but I don't wanna break her heart
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Sundrus: 4:05am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Hitwe99 post=97697760][/quote] if u truly dey sure say she truly love u...keep her. Nowadays e dey hard to find girl way love u & dey loyal.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 4:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Sundrus:
if u truly dey sure say she truly love u...keep her. Nowadays e dey hard to find girl way love u & dey loyal.

Thanks bro
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Mcslize: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Sundrus:
if u truly dey sure say she truly love u...keep her. Nowadays e dey hard to find girl way love u & dey loyal.

Loyal? For someone that bleeped her secondary school male friend?

16 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Sundrus: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2021
Mcslize:

Loyal? For someone that bleeped her secondary school male friend?
according to the op story, she apologise & change her ways. The OP sef fit still dey yansh other girls for one corner. Them never marry, them need to understand themselves properly & bond wella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Mcslize: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Sundrus:
according to the op story, she apologise & change her ways. The OP sef fit still dey yansh other girls for one corner. Them never marry, them need to understand themselves properly & bond wella.

Once bleeped can always be re bleeped. Okafor law. Ladies hardly change when it comes to Bleep. Those are crocodile tears.

A lady that can't remain loyal in a relationship will never be loyal in marriage.

Men cheat of course but they do so without emotions. But when a woman cheats, forget it, she does so with emotions which later affect her main relationship cuz she will at a point craves the other guy's dick which will definitely make her contact the other guy up again and fix another match where they will Bleep themselves to stupor.

I won't advise op to take that babe seriously. Those lovey dovey she is forming towards op are fake. That's how ladies normally behave. They do that to fool guys into believing they love you so they can get hold of you.

Don't fall for that.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 4:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Mcslize:

Once bleeped can always be re bleeped. Okafor law. Ladies hardly change when it comes to Bleep. Those are crocodile tears.

A lady that can't remain loyal in a relationship will never be loyal in marriage.

Men cheat of course but they do so without emotions. But when a woman cheats, forget it, she does so with emotions which later affect her main relationship cuz she will at a point craves the other guy's dick.

I told her the guy will definitely come back to ask for such chance again.
I once shuffle through her chat message with the guy,,,behold the guy was asking for another chance
her response was her telling the guy to forget everything that happened between them
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 4:41am On Jan 04, 2021
Mcslize:

Men cheat of course but they do so without emotions. But when a woman cheats, forget it, she does so with emotions which later affect her main relationship cuz she will at a point craves the other guy's dick which will definitely make her contact the other guy up again and fix another match where they will Bleep themselves to stupor.

I won't advise op to take that babe seriously. Those lovey dovey she is forming towards op are fake. That's how ladies normally behave. They do that to fool guys into believing they love you so they can get hold of you.

Don't fall for that.

Thanks bro,,,I still don't fall for her lovey dovey
but what I think is everybody deserves a second chance
but won't take her serious
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Maddie8(f): 5:43am On Jan 04, 2021
It's hard to answer without knowing her. We only have your point of view. But maybe you should try, just take care and be ready to back off if she doesn't meet your expectations.
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by OscarJaden(m): 5:46am On Jan 04, 2021
you can still continue with the relationship but though observe her closely
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by gfon(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Continue with her,don't get too involved though(FWB),just keep her for knacks since you in your finals.once you are done,ghost am.Never make the mistake of letting your feelings increase for her,cuz she would still cheat again when the scenarios plays again.I get her type too,but make sure you wear your 'suit' when diving.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by parkervero(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:
Good day nairalanders,sorry for bothering you people ,just need a piece of an advice.
I met this girl last year(tosin)we happened to bear the same name,share the same month,,same state of origin too.i know you will be surprised, ,,naso me sef dey surprise.Am an orphan,,her father is also late,,,told me she lost her father at a very tender age.she is brought up by a single parent which is her mother .Her mother later got remarried and her mother had three children for her step- father, ,According to what she told me her step-dad doesn't treat her mother well.Her step-father is a very strict person,,she dare not go out whenever she's at home,,she only gat freedom whenever she's at school.Oh,My bad,forgot to tell you we are both schooling at the same institution.Am in my final year while she is in her third year.fast forward to the real play.i asked her out she obliged then we started dating .our first three weeks of dating she sees me like someone who is not gonna be serious with the relationship. There is something about this girl I still don't get she's the unfriendly type,kinda of rude,she nvr for once act in a rudely manner towards me.
There was a day I went to her lodge,on getting there she was on call describing how to get down to her lodge for someone whom she was talking to on her phone.A little thing about me is that am a gentle and easy going bad sharp guy.i don't succumb to any ladies yeye twist,but this seems different.As I was saying,after ending her call she told a friend of her's is coming down to pay her a visit which happens to be a guy ,they both finished from the same secondary school.Me wetin conSINe Me.The guy came ,spent two days at her place and went back.As a guy wey sharp I know say something must go down.She came down to my lodge,we chatted then I bust out telling her the guy had his way with her,,,she could not deny it she started begging me.As a gentle sharp guy wey I be,,,I comot face.we continued our relationship,,,what I had in mind was to have my way too and to keep her for cruise.here is what still baffles me,,ever since that day this lady has entrusted me with her should I say her life,,she tells me everything that goes on in their,,anytime her step-dad and her mother had quarrel she tells me..she's a type of girl that has a better future plan for her self,,she does not demand from me.we do things together.if,we're to buy anything we both do contribute,if we're to buy a thing worth of 1000,we both contribute 500 each.As an orphan wey I be anything wey I wan do I dey always think about my grandma cuz I no want wahala for her.this lady (tosin) loved me and I also loved her back but I no to give her to much attention,make she no begin dey do anyhow.She knows how to cheer me up anytime am not in a good mood.i once spoke with her mom,,,the way her mama just dey shower prayer he tire me.

I thought by now you would have had your way times without number and you called yourself sharp guy. You no sharp at all. So, she is in a relationship with you, another male friend came to her for two days visit and the funny thing is, the dude had his way with her. Imagine just a male friend. Ladies have manipulative tendencies even with all the entrusting she doing, she still fucckks that same dude when that dude press her weakness button, and here you are forming sharp when you are simp. By now you should have fucckk her like more than N number of time.

Don't get entangled with her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by parkervero(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Maddie8:
It's hard to answer without knowing her. We only have your point of view. But maybe you should try, just take care and be ready to back off if she doesn't meet your expectations.

Have ever found yourself in such a situation to give in to the pressure a male friend is giving to get down with you when you know you have a boyfriend that can do that? How did you get around that situation? Maybe in your clime such is normal, right?
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Kapilta(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Na like dis Tunde 'Gentle Tunde' Thomas start. I sure say na so he go go check on moyo for hostel wey he go see say male visitor dey with am for two days buh moyo the original devil woman wey sabi the tricks go rub him head with her gentle touch & tell am wetin her mama never chop plus one wey e go chop.

No wori, kwantinue ehn. Maybe na 4 pikin dem go carry come give una.
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2021
These guys words may be harsh but they're right. The lady didn't regard you that's why she slept with that guy so cheaply and she felt you would be too stupid to find out. If she could fall for that guy, she probably would fall for another. Time will tell.

My advice - Continue or end whatever it is you have with her but don't marry her. Find a decent lady from ages 18-24 to settle with. No promiscious lady is worth a man's commitment. Don't make the mistake of weak men.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Maddie8(f): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2021
parkervero:

Have ever found yourself in such a situation to give in to the pressure a male friend is giving to get down with you when you know you have a boyfriend that can do that? How did you get around that situation? Maybe in your clime such is normal, right?

Well, no. And that is bad. But I guess people can change. He just has to beware if it's true change or fake.
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Pandev(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

and you think her heart would break if you leave her? Her heart is not for you in the first place, I pity you. Don't believe her manipulations. A girl wey get liver to dey recieve her side guy call for your presence dey describe how him go reach her lodge (just to come fvck her) go leave you one day suddenly with no remorse and e go shock you. You don't need her pussy, you could put yourself in trouble while waiting for opportunity to fvck your own fvck. But if you must fvck her, use your 6 b4 7, be wise. Lastly, you're getting too emotionally attached to her, don't be decieve by whatever her mother does or says, don't marry a hoe, her pussy belongs to that guy that came to her lodge for 2days holiday.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Freestainworld(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Both of you are still suckling babies.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by mosdii(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

Break her heart?
When she camped and bleeped a guy for 2 days, did your heart break?

What's wrong with you sef, if she can bleep a guy in your presence,then she can kill you in your presence.

You think she loves you because she is telling you gibberish?
You think she trusts you because she's playing the trust game with you?

wait till she sees a better maga. if she's all these you mentioned, why did she bleep a guy for 2 days and making it obvious.

Love and trust a typical Naija Farm Tool at your own detriment.

Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

8 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Karleb(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2021
You people blaming the guy because someone else had his way with his GF are funny. cheesy

What's he supposed to do?

The other man that died because his wife was sleeping around with FCMB MD, una still blame am. grin

The only thing OP has done wrong is to accept a cheat. That girl no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Aladino(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

Run run this one is red �����

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Aladino(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Dangerous game ������
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Rproxy88(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Na wah oh
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Jessepaid(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

Tule
Tule joor!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Jayboi(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2021
bros. just flow with the relationship but be smart. I Dont trust the lady
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by blinking001(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2021
She invited another guy over to her apartment that spent 2 days with her and you're still asking us what to do? OP do you still have any modicum of self respect? This whoooore clearly disrespected you and instead of you to end things at that instant you still continued and you're claiming to be a sharp boy. You must be very stupid. Many are born males but not all of them are men.
OP you better work on your self esteem. Never allow a woman to disrespect you. That's gross for crying out loud. Dude is even claiming to be a bad sharp guy. Foolish idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by samchem(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2021
So bad!!
Meanwhile contact me for your shorts

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Guy I Like In This Group, I Can't Keep It To Myself Anymore- Lady / $£x Tape Of Ghanaian Female Soldier Leaks Online (VIDEO) / Madness Displayed By Some Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.