Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94830 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nexus25(f): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Say whatever you like, come with your evil conspiracy against our own Jagaban, you all can't change destiny.

We stand by you Tinubu!!

We love you Asiwaju

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mickelkingz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
naira says. "Please don't make racist and
tribalistic comments on this
section" but I see so many tribalism war here.. is nigeria cause? why fight ourselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Finnestgreat:
wow i can't believe some people are still supporting tinubu after what he has done to lagosians.

What did he do to Lagos frustrated IPOBian goat? Made it the best, richest and most outstanding State in Nigeria by far and the 7th biggest economy in Africa if Lagos were a nation.

It is not Tinubu's fault your jobless brothers and sisters, running away from misrule of Igbo leaders you refuse to confront, keep flooding in daily in their thousands to swell the population of Lagos, the smallest State in Nigeria, to over 20 million people.

That is an unfeasible amount given the size of Lagos and the huge infrastructural challenge of accomodating that amount of people in tiny Lagos is something even Jesus cannot pull off easily with his miracles.

You guys can help by packing your bags and heading back to the East because I am sure Igbos alone must be circa 4-5 million in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by iddonla: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The Igbos are not showing any willingness to expose and destroy Peter Obi and Obiano (the chief patrons of SARS officer James Nwafor) YET the carry Tinubu for head like gala. If you want a revolution, it has to be ALL polticians not just Tinubu.

God bless you...

God no go shame you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Farki: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremuforlife:

You have no point but a bittered soul, how has is wife not having a political experience becomes nepotism?

Because she got there through her husband, full stop, is she was a nobody she wouldn't get that spot despite her qualifications.

He singlehandedly brought Ambode to the political scene and he decide to stop him, I don't see that as nepotism but disloyalty from the subordinates.

That's the problem, is Tinubu supposed to decide or the people of Lagos State through their votes? Is Tinubu the owner of Lagos State? Should someone who should be retired still be making decisions over the state?

You support him bringing Ambode into politics yet claim his wife being a senator isn't nepotism.

Can you please, list some of the main issues facing Lagos state, that he was unable to address while in office?

Did you read any of the links I posted at all, especially the interview with Kofoworola Bucknor?

Just to name a few, the severe housing deficit, the traffic problem, the sanitation problem, the fact that Lagos State still doesn't have a functioning metropolitan railway network, the rot of most Lagos roads at the time. That interview was last year and she is right that from then until now Lagos has remained mostly the same.

I don't see anything bad appointment a qualify member of the family to sensitive government position, do you expect him to put them in senseless position, Moreover, can you list some of his family he appointed and their position in the sensitive position.
Thanks

I'm sure you think this is a joke but it isn't, if someone who shouldn't be in government is managing it's affairs how do you expect it to work? How can corruption be countered when some people refuse to speak because it will bring shame to their families?

The list is here, read it this time
https://elombah.com/nepotism-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-continues-his-rapacious-hold-on-lagos-state/amp/
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
madjune:
He get mouth now to talk.

Why didn't he come out to talk while the rampage was on.
Coward.

Lol. The frustration of an IPOBian loser who realizes they fuc.Ked up not finishing the job.

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK, dressed as a woman, and abandoned his troop despite bragging he never would.

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
baba dey reclaim his Jagabanity when the tempo of the crises is dying down. grin grin

pls, tell us where u dey now now now.

we go like share some bottles with you.

e no go better for you and your colleagues. all of Una together, Ogun kill u there.

Lol. The frustration of an IPOBian loser who realizes they fuc.Ked up not finishing the job.

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK, dressed as a woman, and abandoned his troop despite bragging he never would.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr
Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr with no balls

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ODJ124(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
zachur:
may you remain olodooo. You could be part of the people that put us here and still want to send us 100times backward tribalism will forever be your problem

I don't get ..u
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by jneutron4000: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....
Actually, he is coming after his enemies. The conspiracy, lies and propaganda against him has failed already. What happened in Lekki was the biggest setup, game plan and attack on Tinubu. Fortunately Tinubu survived the shot fired at him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by QuinieR(f): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
danilmo:

even the person that realised that clip said that wasn't Tinubu and hs deleted it.
go and rewatxh it and u see it's not tinubu..

so u can easily b bought with propaganda and rumours like this. lol
But at the background I can hear pple shouting his name Nd insulting him in Yoruba
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Gbemini(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....
will u keep quiet ....Tell u boss KANU ipob that they no born Una well....eyin omo ajeokuta mamumi yi
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Ekpekaycee: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is possible that he actually travelled to France such that If there was stronge allegations that he was responsible for the Lekki shooting, then that he was in far away France as at the time of the shooting would have been an alibi. But since the allegations that he ran to France is more than he was in the shooting, he could have hopped into his private jet and in a few hours,he is in Lagos. Why the public appearance on Saturday and not on Thursday.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Gbemini(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
kambili999:
Mtchewww. This man is a comical character. And he thinks we are acting with him undecided
If you are envy him because he is rich go end meet him he will assist you with little change ...stop beefing ...tinubu is your villsge nightmare
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by madjune(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Two things.

It's either you're too young to know or you're very stupid.
What do you know about revolution?

A successful revolution cuts across ethnic bias or strata.
It aims to peg the oppressive bourgeoisie who torment the rest of the masses through the machinery of the govt.

Is Lagos really free from Tinubu's hold?
Or, what are you enjoying from him? Or what are people enjoying from him?
With your tribal sensitivity, you will struggle to envision a clear path towards a change in the polity.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibinaboonline: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
What a reckless heartless remark to make of those who died so unjustly. "Why were they there? How long were they there?" This man and the President think alike. He has no capacity for remorse or humility. He is still the jagaban who will run for president in 2023 and win abi? After everything.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
madjune:

Two things.

It's either you're too young to know or you're very stupid.
What do you know about revolution?

A so-called revolution cuts across ethnic bias or strata.
It aims to peg the oppressive bourgeoisie who torment the rest of the masses through the machinery of the govt.

Is Lagos really free from Tinubu's hold?
Or, what are you enjoying from him? Or what are people enjoying from him?
With your tribal sensitivity, you will struggle to envision a clear path towards a change in the polity.

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK, dressed like a woman complete with bum pads, and abandoned his troop to their fate despite bragging he never would.

As for the part in bold, go and start the revolution in ala Igbo by lynching Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Obiano, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu, Theodore Orij, Orji Kalu, Ken Nnamani etaland we can take you lying, two-faced hypocrite seriously. Like 1966 like 2020. We Yorubas wont forget that now.

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mexxyaaron(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
yahmohy27:

Go and do that in your place not in Lagos,please!
2023 is already here vote wisely and allows peace to reign

Why do you conclude that Lagos is not his place? That statement smells of tribalism to me. You no suppose dey myopic and conclude fast that he is not a Lagosian. So everybody that oppose tinubu whose ID name doesn't look Yorubaish is igbo,Edo etc abi?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Ikea81: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
"I didn't go nowhere. I'm a Lagosian and I still hold the title of the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still the Jagaban," the APC Chieftain said.

Lol, person wey give am the title don japa , still dey find him staff
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by kambili999(f): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gbemini:
If you are envy him because he is rich go end meet him he will assist you with little change ...stop beefing ...tinubu is your villsge nightmare
gbemini you have been noticed by me OK. undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by siraj1402(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Zetty177x:

'comment to make sense to me?? U nor get sense well...am I not an audience to read n understand? What is 'Bullioner' connection with Chief of army staff n Edo elections? Ur examples or illustrations are not rhyming. U are digressing,that's all I'm trying to say. Take note..u n those who liked ur 'cenceless' comment. Edo nor be Lagos was easily proved to u
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Dannyozs(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Comments I have read on this page shows why the contraception "Nigeria" will continue drowning and drowning year after year, elections after elections until we tell ourselves the truth and split in peace or in pieces, it's inevitable. No way any significant amount of progress can be witnessed in this sh*thole, not even in the farthest future unless we accept that we are not one and can never be 1. If we keep on pretending, things will keep getting worse and we end up hurting ourselves the more and poisoning our minds with the kind of hate and bitterness displayed in this "tribal warzone" comment section.

I cannot let my mind be poisoned as well, I am educated, exposed and have friends from different tribes, cultures and races in this world, wonderful people and I believe in "human race". I really hope to see like minds spring up from this country, people that are not afraid to confront the truth for a better future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Rondigee: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
You did not travel to France, the people they met in France was your brother, nonsense
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Cheeryfeet: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK and abandoned his troop despite bragging he never would.

don't know what is Ipob and don't know who kana is and I don't give a flying Bleep. Coward is a coward no need pointing fingers.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
If this man die
People wil just spit on his burial casket

Rubbish

Me, I go poo for your baba casket, omo iyanmirin osi!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:

You will be neutralised! Shebi you are in Yoruba land. We are still behind the Jagaban!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
emperor863:

Thanks for the I'll conceived advice. Jagaban is politically sagacious enough to know his real enemies. They have been masturbating since Wednesday about his whereabouts on Nairaland.

They rubbished his legacies, The NATION never stopped publication for a day and the TVC came on air three days after the Headquarters was razed.

Who else notice that this thread is relatively quiet?

Use & dump no start today.
Afonja, awolowo, abiola, shonekan, dipo, et al were all victims. Una still never get sense.

Na tinubu turn now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dannyozs:
Comments I have read on this page shows why the contraception "Nigeria" will continue drowning and drowning year after year, elections after elections until we tell ourselves the truth and split in peace or in pieces, it's inevitable. No way any significant amount of progress can be witnessed in this sh*thole, not even in the farthest future unless we accept that we are not one and can never be 1. If we keep on pretending, things will keep getting worse and we end up hurting ourselves the more and poisoning our minds with the kind of hate and bitterness displayed in this "tribal warzone" comment section.

I cannot let my mind be poisoned as well, I am educated, exposed and have friends from different tribes, cultures and races in this world, wonderful people and I believe in "human race". I really hope to see like minds spring up from this country, people that are not afraid to confront the truth for a better future.

And the rest of us are not all the things you ascribe to yourself? Maybe you're not as exposed as you think you are and are actully a very ignorant person or people pleaser who thinks being politically correct always will get him e-love.

You're nothing but a sanctimonious charlatan. Go and preach your kumbaya message where it will be well recieved because the people there are actually not clannish, malevolent and tribalist douchebags like some Nigerians are.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by tayolove12(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paperwhite:
cheesy Baba don show face.How did soldiers went to shoot protesters but refused to protect the city of Lagos from all the arsonists and looters that wrecked havoc the next day? There is an interconnection.

If ogun no kill this man thunder go kill am, I know he believes money can buy anything he want but as little peace be this man will never know peace again.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.