Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94849 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by chriscrosss(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Liar...this man na killer...you went to france, you just back.. Planned work...killer..
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr
Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr with no balls

Oloriburuku go and collect your palliative in ffcking Enugu! Bastd!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mexxyaaron(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gbemini:
will u keep quiet ....Tell u boss KANU ipob that they no born Una well....eyin omo ajeokuta mamumi yi

Why do you conclude that Lagos is not his place? That statement smells of tribalism to me. You no suppose dey myopic and conclude fast that he is not a Lagosian. So everybody that oppose tinubu whose ID name doesn't look Yorubaish is igbo,Edo etc abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
ndidibabe:
There won't be any yeye protest again. If anything happens again, it's gonna be revolution. No one can be sure to escape that. You, Me and Asiwaju...

You will go and start that one in igboland.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by lawrenzo007(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jagaban the murderer
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mexxyaaron(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
ibedun:

Shut up idiot!

Go back to your SE if you don’t like the Jagaban!

Why do you conclude that Lagos is not his place? That statement smells of tribalism to me. You no suppose dey myopic and conclude fast that he is not a Lagosian. So everybody that oppose tinubu whose ID name doesn't look Yorubaish is igbo,Edo etc abi?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Franktom247(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Baba jagaban e remain 1 person u never mark him register our oba where him dey abeg
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

I pity your parents. You will be gunned down no matter how many you are.....you will be killed in your thousands!!!!

Just try any nonsense!!!!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nchenches: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
But you so-called Jagaband went into hiding with belief that the massive protests would eventually reach out for politicians and kill them.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by danilmo: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
QuinieR:

But at the background I can hear pple shouting his name Nd insulting him in Yoruba

that's not him, I watched it myself, it has been disputed since na, I'm shocked u aren't isn't aware though, deji adeyanju don apologize for the post and deleted it self.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by madjune(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. The frustration of an IPOBian loser who realizes they fuc.Ked up not finishing the job.

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK, dressed like a woman complete with bum pads, and abandoned his troop to their fate despite bragging he never would.

As for the part in bold, go and start the revolution in ala Igbo by lynching Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Obiano, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu, Theodore Orij, Orji Kalu, Ken Nnamani etaland we can take you lying, two-faced hypocrite seriously. Like 1966 like 2020. We Yorubas wont forget that now.

And where has that gotten you slaves to?

You are still enslaved at the toll gates in 2020, worshipping a man with foul dragon breath.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by amaridigital(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
AbidexFIRE:
Welcome baba
Awon Olofo lo n binu Ologo sad

A golden word deserving to be engraved on a marble you have up there.
One thing I learnt about all these is that leadership is important in human affairs. Right there in the bible and even in the Koran there were political and religious leaders. Leaders must be honoured and respected. There is only one tribe in Africa that always boast they don't bow to no one. They have no regard or respect for elders and leaders both political, religious or traditional. Even the British people respects the Queen. Yoruba people are known to have respect for their leaders from time immemorial that's why i believe that anyone responsible for the destruction of the palace of Oba of Lagos will not go scot free. It might even affect his/her generation unborn.
Asiwaju Tinubu, Fayose, Bode George, Obasanjo are our leaders and we respect them all. Yorubas don't have leaders that run away as fugitives and give orders hiding under the bed for years. Fajuyi, Abiola, Gani, Fela, Beko, Awolowo stood their ground against oppression and tyranny.
The major reason the Endsars protests failed was because there were no clear cut objectives. They achieved their demand for police reform but immediately they tried to put more demands forward, there were different voices and conflicting demands. They don't even know when to negotiate or retreat. This gave an opportunity for political vultures and thugs to hijack the protest. Leadership was lacking at the crucial moment we needed it most. The vice president and the youthful Lagos Governor were willing to listen but there was no youth leader to negotiate with. Imagine the 5 point demand put forward was so weak that the Government agreed to them almost immediately. There were free-for-all protests across major cities where Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Davido and few Nollywood stars were competing for attention. We lost a golden opportunity to demand for the implementation of the last confab report and it was painful. Almost all the demands of the youths are already in that report. I'm sure if that was the only demand made by the youths of Nigeria, we would have been heading somewhere by now. There was no leader.
Leadership demands serious responsibilities. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Tinubu builds people as much as he builds his businesses. Ghandi, Mandela, Martin Luther King led powerful revolutions by paying the price.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bejeria101(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jaguda give yourself sense Oponu
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nchenches: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr
Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr with no balls

Tinubu’s a no balls man. He disappeared before unarmed protesters. The same manner he will disappear if armed herdsmen invade Lagos through RUGA.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
ceejay80s:

I am I Lagos and I know virtually whats happening in lag and I know tinubu more than Peter obi, why because , I was born and grew up here in lag, if I was in america , I will condemn the america governor in the state I am in if he's not doing well, I know Peter obi is a thief,cos all politicians are but I Dont really know him like I know tinubu

You are an IPOB. Nothing more!
Think your state of origin ok
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Passionate1:
Foolish man. .we go bring u off ur high horse. .
It's just a matter of time. . .

Start with your ipob father, werey! Try nonsense next time you will be gunned down!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Moganajoe:

Anybody that believe this man is on his own.
Same people that denied no body was killed at Lekki toll gate massacre.

These people are chronic liars.
At least the Nigerian youths signatures after the
Lekki attack speak volume. Next time some of them will not escape it.

Try nonsense next time, you will be gunned down in your thousands!!!!!
Why? You have proved to the world that you are lawless and destructive!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Freebills12: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
WHY SHOWING FACE AFTER THE PROTEST HAS COME DOWN... PEOPLE CAN BE FUNNY
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by zoedew: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
What an insensitive remark to make! Viewed a serious national issue from the prism of the jocular. He just went away!!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
obontami:

And this ugly halitosis-oozing toad is parent. God Almighty will surely punish you! You think you have it all, and nobody can question you. Motherfucker, you forgot the biitch called karma. where is abacha today? Where is abiola? Where is babangida?

Tinubu let me tell you something today, you can never be Nigeria's president. No matter how hard you fucking try.

Useless monkey-look-a-alike power hungry fool!

Igboman you are in serious pain! May okikeabiama heal your flat head!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu is the problem of Lagos and South West. My question wetin concern anybody else una no get thief for una village? Dey drink panadol on top other people’s life. If you live in Lagos and you are not from Lagos just dey regulate mind yourself. You are visiting. Me sef I know say no be my village.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

Read the mood, Yoruba will no longer accept this rubbish. Focus on your ffcking politicians and go back to igboland. Your cup is full in the SW!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Muttyqueen(f): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
ODJ124:

This is uncalled for..
But lekki killing is called for right? Ewu gambia
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
we all made a grave mistake.
we should have used this opportunity of #endsars and demanded that all the citizens of nigeria get paid monthly stipends straight to our bank accounts.

yes let every Nigerian citizen be paid every month from the federal government.

they make billions of naira daily and they keep on taking loans from China counting in the trillions of dollars.

all this money can be used to better the lives of all of us.

from today let's share this to all social media platforms.

#paythecitizens
#weneedstipends
#everymonth

please let's push for this brothers and sisters.
we die here!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sojiboi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oga show us video or
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na so
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Farki:

Because she got there through her husband, full stop, is she was a nobody she wouldn't get that spot despite her qualifications.

That's the problem, is Tinubu supposed to decide or the people of Lagos State through their votes? Is Tinubu the owner of Lagos State? Should someone who should be retired still be making decisions over the state?

You support him bringing Ambode into politics yet claim his wife being a senator isn't nepotism.

Did you read any of the links I posted at all, especially the interview with Kofoworola Bucknor?

Just to name a few, the severe housing deficit, the traffic problem, the sanitation problem, the fact that Lagos State still doesn't have a functioning metropolitan railway network, the rot of most Lagos roads at the time. That interview was last year and she is right that from then until now Lagos has remained mostly the same.

I'm sure you think this is a joke but it isn't, if someone who shouldn't be in government is managing it's affairs how do you expect it to work? How can corruption be countered when some people refuse to speak because it will bring shame to their families?

The list is here, read it this time
https://elombah.com/nepotism-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-continues-his-rapacious-hold-on-lagos-state/amp/

Look at this IPOB, ffck off fast, werey go and complain in your abia land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dannyozs:
Comments I have read on this page shows why the contraception "Nigeria" will continue drowning and drowning year after year, elections after elections until we tell ourselves the truth and split in peace or in pieces, it's inevitable. No way any significant amount of progress can be witnessed in this sh*thole, not even in the farthest future unless we accept that we are not one and can never be 1. If we keep on pretending, things will keep getting worse and we end up hurting ourselves the more and poisoning our minds with the kind of hate and bitterness displayed in this "tribal warzone" comment section.

I cannot let my mind be poisoned as well, I am educated, exposed and have friends from different tribes, cultures and races in this world, wonderful people and I believe in "human race". I really hope to see like minds spring up from this country, people that are not afraid to confront the truth for a better future.

Pained IPOB!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by tsagir(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
OH ALLAH MAKE TINUBU OR OSINBAJO TO BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
mexxyaaron:

The mood in Yoruba land is changing. We have tolerated you people to the limit!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by tolfa(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is a video on how Beautiful France is that our leaders are travelling to without developing our country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUsWs68Boak
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Dansuqi: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Miniso:
why do sanwo- olu follow tinubu up and down like a fool.. i don't even understand that he placed you into governance doesn't mean he owns you this mumu man angry angry, this guy doesn't behave like a governor.. Sold out pussy niggar angry angry

Why do you reason like this? I hope you are not ungrateful or disloyal.tinubu practically made sanwoolu therefore he owns him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.