Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94938 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by cmikel: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2020

Boastful and trying to play god...

Preparing himself to be president in 2023 (by taking alike, like he is the president)

Baba is still the governor of lagos state till date.

The way he jokes and talked about the casualties of lekki seems so suspicious of actions.(governor sowolu's panel for lekki murder is going to no where, they will close the murder mater )

They are using ethnic and tribal divide to rule over the people in Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Dansuqi: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Eriokanmi:
France is just 6 hours away. Tinubu flies private jet. Don't join those myopic people who could believe anything. I can fly private jet to France and still return tomorrow. The man is a criminal

It is obaseki that is a criminal.des8st from talking nonsense.that man never ran away.he was here all along.try and reason my boy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zetty177x:

'comment to make sense to me?? U nor get sense well...am I not an audience to read n understand? What is 'Bullioner' connection with Chief of army staff n Edo elections? Ur examples or illustrations are not rhyming. U are digressing,that's all I'm trying to say. Take note..u n those who liked ur 'cenceless' comment. Edo nor be Lagos was easily proved to u
Yes worthless and poverty stricken Edo can never be Lagos

Now go and face your poverty infected Edo state where females are prostitutes while the males are armed robbers

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by QuinieR(f): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
danilmo:

that's not him, I watched it myself, it has been disputed since na, I'm shocked u aren't isn't aware though, deji adeyanju don apologize for the post and deleted it self.
Eeehnnn nawa oo
That means this useless man never chop beating
Kai

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hi some one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
madjune:

Two things.

It's either you're too young to know or you're very stupid.
What do you know about revolution?

A successful revolution cuts across ethnic bias or strata.
It aims to peg the oppressive bourgeoisie who torment the rest of the masses through the machinery of the govt.

Is Lagos really free from Tinubu's hold?
Or, what are you enjoying from him? Or what are people enjoying from him?
With your tribal sensitivity, you will struggle to envision a clear path towards a change in the polity.
You must be mad. Let the useless revolution start from Peter obi, ekweremadu, Ta Orji, Orji uzor kalu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
QuinieR:

Eeehnnn nawa oo
That means this useless man never chop beating
Kai
he was so lucky ,but next time....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
bejeria101:
Jaguda give yourself sense Oponu
Oloribu shut up
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nchenches:

Tinubu’s a no balls man. He disappeared before unarmed protesters. The same manner he will disappear if armed herdsmen invade Lagos through RUGA.
Leave yorubas to worry about herdsmen invading Lagos ipobian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Pacesetter123(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Orrrrr,Oga u don come back from France?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by madjune(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sobasojek:

You must be mad. Let the useless revolution start from Peter obi, ekweremadu, Ta Orji, Orji uzor kalu

Is anybody paying toll fees to these people you mentioned?

Are they demi gods like you made Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
madjune:

Is anybody paying toll fees to these people you mentioned?

Are they demi gods like you made Tinubu?
Are yorubas complaining to you?
If you’re not okay with toll fee, you can relocate back to south east where they don’t pay toll fee. No be by force to stay in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PHOTSEE(m): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2020
amaridigital:

A new hashtag #Igbomustgo is trending among Yorubas in Lagos as we speak thanks to the video allegedly released by KANU asking Igbos to attack Yoruba interest in Lagos. You better stop atracking Yoruba leaders now before it is too late. Face the political leaders from your region. Tinubu is not the one collecting your state's monthly allocation from FG. Hold your leaders accountable.
COW
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Paperwhite:

What is the meaning of these questions oga? undecided Just as he was callously asking "where are the cows" when Pa Fasaranti lost his daughter back then.

He should have been giving a mic to go and ask the dead bodies the questions he said they had to answer.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Farki: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Look at this IPOB, ffck off fast, werey go and complain in your abia land

You are just a fool, search "farki IPOB" and you will understand just how stupid you are. Goats like you are so in love with hardship and devoid if common sense that you will jump to the heavens defend your oppressors for small change.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by madjune(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Are yorubas complaining to you?
If you’re not okay with toll fee, you can relocate back to south east where they don’t pay toll fee. No be by force to stay in Lagos

I'm not even in Naija to start with but I've lived in Lagos and know how it is.
Anyway, i no even send you or anybody.
What's the bone of contention?

Why una start protest to start with?
Did Ibos send you to protest or loot or burn any property?
I no send you anybody house.
Keep remaining in misery and poverty there and never complain.
Nobody send any tribe to complain.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zakiushenry: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PHOTSEE(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2020
bettyharry101:
The fulani and the Yorubas are one .. So how can you sey they are trying to clip his wings? .. you all know that and you all have continued to lick thier asses and keep mute when they kill your children. Is that not cowardice . You rather transfer you grievance toward the Igbos who have never physically fought or killed any of your brothers in any part of the county , in the history of Nigeria . You all should continue to lick the fualnis balls and hide when they bark.

I cannot believe sey a Tinubu that was all over the place, criticizing the then GEJ govt, could be cowed by the fulanis.. He dared not speak against any Nonsence by this administration becos they are capable of bringing him down with various corruption charges .
They can do it and the Yorubas will start fighting the Igbos, that they are responsible for thier woes ..Veru pathetic .
What is all these nonsense, cows everywhere?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by VaselineCrew: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2020
I was telling someone that Nigerians always forget.

See dem on this thread already hailing another tormentor!

Something is wrong with out way of reasoning in this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by VaselineCrew: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2020
abbey621:

He's not going to contest because he makes more money sponsoring those in power. Let's just say, as long as he does not contest for political office, he does not have to declare his assets and he can keep people guessing just how much billions he makes in a year. Furthermore, let's not deceive ourselves, this man will play a major role in who becomes the next governor of LAgos state, the next president of Nigeria. He don talk am, he remains the jagaban!

So after all the deaths and protests, it still falls back to supporting your tormentor

Sigh Naija, what is wrong
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PHOTSEE(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2020
nogragra:

My yoruba people don't let them sell you made in Aba story. Where I have problem is this, even despite not being a supporter of boastful Jagaban
Let the truth be told. Why are the people purported from outside yoruba land come down after him like their very life depend on it. They even ask their proxy in London to look for him. Tinubu is a yoruba man and the affairs happened in yoruba land why must the easterners leave their biafra issue and carry Tinubu'matter on their head like gala. Yoruba wake up, igbos are planning to remove Tinubu for some plot, either because he's blocking their plans in Lagos. They live mostly in Lekki but because they will pay for the toll gate everyday they decided to use the emotive protest for their nefarious activities and burn it down. Unfortunately it will be rebuilt to their disappointment. Let's wait for investigation on the shooting and those who remove the camera.

You think you are in Dubai or Qatar
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LaneBoi: 1:10am On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So saying truth means tinubu payroll.

We are the people going broke check around .
Mr boy. Nigerian Army has reduced qualification for you to join them. You love whats going on in the country so you shouldn't find it weird joining to force to you can shoot your brothers and sisters when they protest. Afterall no hope for you again to make anything tangible with your life
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PHOTSEE(m): 1:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why do you reason like this? I hope you are not ungrateful or disloyal.tinubu practically made sanwoolu therefore he owns him.
Cow
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Clothingonline9(m): 1:30am On Oct 25, 2020
A true leader of Yoruba race president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Ebenezar2O21: 1:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Starzo:
God go purnish sevilla angry
after them cut my ticket I swear if I ever stake sevilla for game again make God punish me
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 2:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Farki:

You are just a fool, search "farki IPOB" and you will understand just how stupid you are. Goats like you are so in love with hardship and devoid if common sense that you will jump to the heavens defend your oppressors for small change.

Shut up, our father Jagaban spoke today. We will be stronger after the events of the last few days. Forget that unity nonsense you talking about.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by EmekaA125(m): 2:33am On Oct 25, 2020
aremuforlife:
Baba no go any where, the jagaban is always ready and available.
For those that will like to castigate me for my comment,
Should list some of the reason we still Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria.
He is the godfather, political lord and slavemaster of the Yorubas.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 25, 2020
LaneBoi:

Mr boy. Nigerian Army has reduced qualification for you to join them. You love whats going on in the country so you shouldn't find it weird joining to force to you can shoot your brothers and sisters when they protest. Afterall no hope for you again to make anything tangible with your life

I already have a means of livehood.

The army job is for keyboard warriors like you.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by soyaq11: 3:47am On Oct 25, 2020
so arrogant don't worry we are waiting for you to answer all the question you asked.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Icon79(m): 4:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. The frustration of an IPOBian loser who realizes they fuc.Ked up not finishing the job.

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK and abandoned his troop despite bragging he never would.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Icon79(m): 4:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Here’s what Kola Abiola has to say about Tinubu.

Oshigun:

Lol. The frustration of an IPOBian loser who realizes they fuc.Ked up not finishing the job.

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK and abandoned his troop despite bragging he never would.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos) / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.