Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO (5515 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Unik3030: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
prodigiousman:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I know many of u might have notice the traitors, the real enemies of the nation. Aka BMC,pro APC,buharist or zombies, let me drop some of their moniker:

Arrewa
OzonNengiTheory
Goatandyamtheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
IluvdemManna(rumoured to be )
helinues(senior zombie)
SilverNorGold
myBraine
yarimo
omenka
uptimum123
dangwarai
Franzinni
Tesppidd
georgakins
LegendHero
Kestolove(pro tribalist)
Orioko88
360degreess
Ibandansun1
NGpatriot(fake news activist)
Mamotalk
GoshenNLA
sammirano
Antoni
Gidicars
Anansek
kilonshele
Metaltears(mentally unstable)
Kekereekun123
barragan
authority2006
thebosstrevor1(typical craze)
Emperormaria
JAMO84
ednut1
Bnladan
PatrickOkunima
Commentor
vincentini
Unik3030
Susu888
omokab
Yamiriflathead
Emilokoiyawon
Jones4190
flokii
Ivolt
Vixlot
Lukaspodolski
AchalugoNwa
TechyMmo
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Incognito403
Lipscomb
Emekaonline
Bosstrevor1
Thatfairguy1
langrey5
Cocolacec
Lyase
Itsreal
Tamsin
Iclass1
Gowinmaharajah
alfredilly
Gidicars
Anansek
Clothingonline9
SalamRushdie
Zionmdde(new moniker)

They have multiple accounts on nairaland, sowing seed of hatred, divide and rule. They are mostly from the north, u can easily notice them by their trademark(they comment positive on a negative thread and negative on a positive thread). They insult Yoruba then immediately switch account to insult Igbo just to cause hatred. They are on twitter, Facebook even YouTube comment section using Igbo and Yoruba names. Please be observant, thank you.

so I have suddenly turn to a northerner?
u people are not open to contrary opinion at all,so anybody who doesn't see things your way is surely paid?

see I don't support either APC or PDP cos they are bunch of thieves,but when we criticize government bro let it not b one sided
how can u say
Jonathan is an angel but Buhari is a devil
Orji Uzor kalu is an angel but Tinubu is a devil
Peter Obi is a saint but we should hang osinbajo.

How will u b silent on Peter Obi case at awkuzu because of his presidential ambition but u want to destroy Tinubu cos of his own presidential ambition.

I believe all politicians are bad but if Igbos still believe their own thief is a saint then our own thieves are saint too till everyone have sense

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Lamasta(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please add graphics abeg
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Unik3030: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Pls watch the video before u talk nonsense. Or are u everywhere in oyigbo everytime.

In the video. The person videoing made it clearly know very clearly that it happened in Obama in oyigbo. And to prove he meant oyigbo Rivers state.
He went further to curse Wike the Rivers governor for sending soldiers to kill them.

Watch the video before u talk rubbish
simply because Wike banned ipob now u want to start demarketing him, anybody can attach anybody's name to any video.

Ipob just want to drag Wike cos of banning them
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Unik3030: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

So Una hero Wike is now working for Fulani?

How confusing can one be
don't mind them,they are trying to destroy Wike cos he banned ipob.

Anybody can attach any name to any video to achieve his aim.

These ipob are not intelligent at all,they don't know the difference between court of law and court of emotions n that's y their propaganda can never b taken serious anywhere.
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Unik3030: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Just like some people in oyigbo were coming here to cry out on the gun shots everywhere. U guys in different part of Nigeria were just commenting it's a lie, it's a lie.

Why not call someone who stays in oyigbo and ask.

The video is enough evidence. Watch it and listen to the voice of the man recording. Was it not today IPOB was outlawed in oyigbo Rivers state by governor. And a bounty placed.?
He is possibly an IPOB that was why they were cursing Wike for sending soldiers as u can hear clearly in the video.

Argue with your ancestors.

even b4 I read this comment,I knew ipob was up to something
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Unik3030: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Goddyj:
I don't see any reason why you should be arguing with people who are paid to argue.
My uncle stays in that same area and I heard this incident even before it got to this forum.
when u have been defeated with your baseless accusations,u resort to saying people are paid.

nawah for u ooo
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Preshob(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

STOP ALL THIS

THERE WAS NO SUCH INCIDENT THERE TODAY

boss please how's oyigbo currently?? I'm planning to pass there on my way to Aba tomorrow

also how's the curfew in rivers state generally now?
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Metaltears: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Preshob:

boss please how's oyigbo currently?? I'm planning to pass there on my way to Aba tomorrow

also how's the curfew in rivers state generally now?

Pls who can assist this member

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) / Police, Hunters Rescue 49 Kidnap Victims In Taraba / Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.