Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body (5721 Views)

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by abc115: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nollywood filmmaker Onesoul, has come to debunk the report of dead protesters at the Lekki Toll gate incident after the Army invaded the protest ground.

Speaking with PremiumTimes, Onesoul confirmed that there was actual shooting at the venue, but he didn’t see any corpse, but only injured people.

When asked to describe what he saw on Tuesday night, Onesoul said:

“What I will say is, I have been hearing people say “Lekki massacre, Lekki massacre.”

I have to be honest with you if you Google the term “massacre,” massacre is a situation where a group of people were being killed by rebels or the military and going by that particular point, I would have been able to tell you that I saw a lot of dead bodies, this is how they killed them, there were a lot of dead bodies and so it was a massacre.

But from the time I came, I didn’t see any dead bodies but I can certainly tell you that there was a shooting, an unauthorised shooting. I will call it a raid, I will call it assault. I am going to term it assault and raid.

That is what I would use. It was an assault and I may be wrong but because I didn’t see those bodies, and I have not seen a family member that has come to cry and say one two or three persons have died.

If DJ Switch had seen that, she’s in the best position to say that because she was there. I cannot say she’s wrong. I was out of that circle. I was a few meters away. They were at the toll gate and I was a few meters away from them. I wasn’t there, I was at Lekki Phase 1.

I can’t tell you what the military’s approach on their arrival was. So, I wouldn’t be able to tell you that they shot one, two, three, four, or five people. But I can certainly tell you that I took a lot of gunshot victims to the hospital.

If I took about 13 people to the hospital myself, minus the ones that the governor confirmed that were injured, he said about thirty, that is forty-something, DJ Switch might not be wrong. I took 13 to the hospital.

So, if DJ Switch said she saw 15 dead people, by her own records, because she was there so she can speak on that part. I can’t speak on that.

https://bloggrocket.com/i-was-at-lekki-shooting-i-didnt-see-any-dead-body/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PissfulProtester: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
That DJ should be arrested and thoroughly dealt with. From her name, one would know where she belongs and won't expect nothing less from her.

She must be one of Nnamdi Kanu's sextoys and a shameless IPOB apologist.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by DenreleDave(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
undecided
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Emilokoiyawon: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
DJSwitch has A LOT of questions to answer.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
an attack on DJ switch is a direct assault to the igbo nation and we won't take it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Kazim88: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Misleading headline.

From the post , He said was not there. He was at lekki phase1 so he cant say.

How come the op was able to twist the narrative undecided

33 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kazim88:
Misleading headline.

read and understand , during the shooting he was actually not at the toll but was few metres away.
After the gunshot stop he went to the toll and saw people injured maybe as a result of stampede during the shooting so he took 13 people to hospital.
But he didnt see any dead bodies at the toll after the shooting.

There was shooting yes
There were casualties yes
Lekki massacre pure lies

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Misleading headline.Dude clearly said he was not at the venue

6 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
read and understand , during the shooting he was actually not at the toll but was few metres away.
After the gunshot stop he went to the toll and saw people injured maybe as a result of stampede during the shooting so he took 13 people to hospital.

There was shooting yes
Lekki massacre pure lies
How was he supposed to see the dead bodies when he wasn't at the venue?you did not read that soldiers carted away the dead bodies?

19 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ivolt: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
1, 2, 3 waiting for the explainers and the "what of" crew
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That DJ should be arrested and thoroughly dealt with. From her name, one would know where she belongs and won't expect nothing less from her.

She must be one of Nnamdi Kanu's sextoys and a shameless IPOB apologist.
Go and arrest her naa.Dont allow the false headline deceive you.He was not at the Lekki toll gate and thus is not an eye witness

7 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by dometome: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Money had exchanged hands. Idiots

6 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ivolt: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

How was he supposed to see the dead bodies when he wasn't at the venue?you did not read that soldiers carted away the dead bodies?
Don't misrepresent facts. He was there post-shooting and actually helped 13 injured instead of shooting blurry video and narrating a false event. The activists were busy lying while this guy was helping the injured.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Change your stupid headline.He was not at the venue and never said he was.I will report your post for violation of rule 8

4 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by MpArena: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
You go just open your mouth waaa

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
ivolt:

Don't misrepresent facts. He was there post-shooting and actually helped 13 injured instead of shooting blurry video and narrating a false event. The activists were busy lying while this guy was helping the injured.
Post-shooting is not the same thing as during the shooting.Simple he was not at the venue during the incident.

We watched DJ switch and others on live video attempt to extract bullets from an injured man.It is stupid to claim no one else helped the injured victims

9 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Duru9(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

There was shooting yes
Lekki massacre pure lies

How can you see dead body when the military keep taking them

Who ordered them to shoot

7 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by mymadam(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kazim88:
Misleading headline.

undecided I thought I was the only one that noticed. The man was not at the 'eye of the storm'. This interview is therefore inconsequential, IMHO!

5 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by SalamRushdie: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is a guy I know personally from his days at Rythym FM Lagos and i wasn't satisfied with job I gave him then , he is sneaky and not trustworthy and loves money too much ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OyigboUpdate: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

There was shooting yes
Lekki massacre pure lies

But u guys said there were no soldiers

5 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Realdeals(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Haba, how can you see what's happening at the tollgate from Lekki Phase I.

6 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ivolt: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Post-shooting is not the same thing as during the shooting.Simple he was not at the venue during the incident.
Where are the camera men and crisis actors during the shooting? They were busy narrating what they can see! Where were they when he was helping the injured post-shooting? They were busy filming and spreading propaganda. Very evil creatures, social media clout is more important than actually helping. They are killing us but we can't find the dead.

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
So many people were at the Lekki toll gate both pre-shooting and post-shooting.We are only interested in those who were there during the shooting
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:
Misleading headline.Dude clearly said he was not at the venue
He went there after the shooting to take people to the hospital. He didn't see dead bodies but he saw injured people.

6 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by devilmaycry: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
it is clear...op is one of those e-idiots that believed no one died at lekki toll gate shooting

be there decieving ursf ....

3 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

There was shooting yes
Lekki massacre pure lies

I can certainly tell you that I took a lot of gunshot victims to the hospital."

learn how to read and comprehend before you open your mouth waaaaawww

6 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
ivolt:

Where are the camera men and crisis actors during the shooting? They were busy narrating what they can see! Where were they when he was helping the injured post-shooting? They were busy filming and spreading propaganda. Very evil creatures, social media clout is more important than actually helping. They are killing us but we can't find the dead.
Hiaaa so I don't know what I watched again on live video that night.DJ switch and others were helping the injured using crude tools to extract live bullets from the Injured after the military men blocked the road and disallowed ambulance from passing through

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

He went there after the shooting to take people to the hospital. He didn't see dead bodies but he saw injured people.
How could he have met the dead bodies when the soldiers have taken them away?

5 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Stateoforigin: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Interesting.

I also doubt the viral news that people died.

For God's sake it's been almost five days and no family member has come out to cry or raise alarm over a missing loved one.

DJ Switch said the Army took the dead bodies away. I know that's very, very possible cos the army are known for such evil acts but still....

Like I said some few days ago.....

If you know someone that lost a loved one on Tuesday in that shooting, tell them to come out, tell them to soro some. And until that happens, all educated nairaland folks should stop using the word massacre when talking about that incidence.

Yes, there was gunshot but there was no massacre.

Abi e de sweet Una make Una hear say people die?

Before you quote me to spew rubbish, just know that I'm anti-Buhari and APC but I try to be as objective as possible when certain issues are been discussed.

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2020

If DJ Switch had seen that, she’s in the best position to say that because she was there. I cannot say she’s wrong. I was out of that circle. I was a few meters away. They were at the toll gate and I was a few meters away from them. I wasn’t there, I was at Lekki Phase 1.

This man clearly said " I wasn't there,I was at Lekki phase 1 " while the headline is saying something else.

This is a clear violation of rule 8 forbidding the posting of false information on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Notasyouthink: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

There was shooting yes
Lekki massacre pure lies
One of the paid agents spotted.

2 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by fijiano202(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kazim88:
Misleading headline.

Lekki phase 1 to toll gate is far oooo..imagine rubbish . 1500 crew are here again

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration / FOREX Crises: 2024 Budget Suffers Major Dislocations / CBN Deputy Gov Lose Jobs For Opposing Timing And Motive Of Sanusi's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.