Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body (5765 Views)

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ibuildstuff(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
nobody disputed army presence apart from the commander.
There was shooting but lekki massacre is pure lies
Oh, so now u believe the army went there, shoot at unarmed protesters.

There's no way every single person that got shot would have survived the bullet wound, obviously some persons did die, may as many as they claim.

If this guy took 13 person's to the hospital, imagine how many people would have actually been shot at.

I would get close to a hundred person's were shot at and maybe 20 be died.

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ibuildstuff(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Biodun556:

From 79 to 13
Mumu, am talking of his own experience, he said he took 13 person's to the hospital. He was not the only one taking people to the hospital, meaning alot of people were shot at.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elvictor:

you are bemused hypocrite.. you asked me a question and I answered you.
you asked me how she knew fifteen people were gun down, and I answered you.

she can only ascertain the dead people around her, you don't expect her to be moving around and be counting how many people died.

there was actually roman statue crime in that scene, but the military were co-ordinated in deleting trace of killing
stop beating about the bush answer my question
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by wwwihy: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:
Change your stupid headline.He was not at the venue and never said he was.I will report your post for violation of rule 8
Who is this idiot
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Beverlyjean(f): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
DJSwitch has A LOT of questions to answer.

Did u read the post at all? He said he was at phase 1 not at the toll gate

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Mstick: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nairaland paid hack: nobody died at lekki toll gate.

Nairaland paid hack: no blood at the toll gate.

Nairaland paid hack: ok the army shot at peaceful unarmed protesters and injuries was recorded but nobody died.

Nairaland paid hack: ok one person died but it was from blunt force trauma.

Nairaland paid hack: oh someone else just died but it still doesn't make it a massacre.

Nairaland paid hack: DJ switch is trying to cause violence by reporting the fact that innocent people were shot by the ARMY.

Nairaland paid hack: the army shot in the air so of course the bullets hurt people but it couldn't have killed any one because....... Infact the bullets just couldn't kill anyone.

Nairaland paid hack: DJ switch said 78 people died even though we now know it was from a fake account but let's keep repeating it till it sticks.

Operation crocodile smile.

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Biodun556(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Mumu, am talking of his own experience, he said he took 13 person's to the hospital. He was not the only one taking people to the hospital, meaning alot of people were shot at.

Where's the hospital?
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by BUSINESSMAN2: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That DJ should be arrested and thoroughly dealt with. From her name, one would know where she belongs and won't expect nothing less from her.

She must be one of Nnamdi Kanu's sextoys and a shameless IPOB apologist.
do you think everything is by force? Pls change your mentality. The world is living you behind. We are no longer in you century
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Slynation(m): 12:37am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
read and understand , during the shooting he was actually not at the toll but was few metres away.
After the gunshot stop he went to the toll and saw people injured maybe as a result of stampede during the shooting so he took 13 people to hospital.
But he didnt see any dead bodies at the toll after the shooting.

There was shooting yes
There were casualties yes
Lekki massacre pure lies
You have ranting all over NL but Lemme assume you have sense and lets reason this post logically because you and the eye-witness agreed there was atleast shooting and he alone took about 13 injured people to the hospital....

So you want us to believe that the military came in total darkness and shot directly at the hands and legs only or they deliberately decided to brush their bullets just to injure the peaceful protesters without killing many.... ?? Meanwhile this was the same Army that killed scores of youths in Abia state during the python dance and denied the act totally.....

Continue covering up evil, one day you may seek justice as well but it will be very far away from you, Karma comes in different ways....!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by GolDRoger: 12:50am On Oct 25, 2020
I can’t tell you what the military’s approach on their arrival was. So, I wouldn’t be able to tell you that they shot one, two, three, four, or five people. But I can certainly tell you that I took a lot of GUNSHOT VICTIMS to the hospital

Now listen to yourself

OkoNDOoBo:

After the gunshot stop he went to the toll and saw people injured maybe as a result of STAMPEDE during the shooting so he took 13 people to hospital.

Wow! Just Wow!!
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by freeborn02: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2020
abc115:
Nollywood filmmaker Onesoul, has come to debunk the report of dead protesters at the Lekki Toll gate incident after the Army invaded the protest ground.

Speaking with PremiumTimes, Onesoul confirmed that there was actual shooting at the venue, but he didn’t see any corpse, but only injured people.

When asked to describe what he saw on Tuesday night, Onesoul said:

“What I will say is, I have been hearing people say “Lekki massacre, Lekki massacre.”

I have to be honest with you if you Google the term “massacre,” massacre is a situation where a group of people were being killed by rebels or the military and going by that particular point, I would have been able to tell you that I saw a lot of dead bodies, this is how they killed them, there were a lot of dead bodies and so it was a massacre.

But from the time I came, I didn’t see any dead bodies but I can certainly tell you that there was a shooting, an unauthorised shooting. I will call it a raid, I will call it assault. I am going to term it assault and raid.

That is what I would use. It was an assault and I may be wrong but because I didn’t see those bodies, and I have not seen a family member that has come to cry and say one two or three persons have died.

If DJ Switch had seen that, she’s in the best position to say that because she was there. I cannot say she’s wrong. I was out of that circle. I was a few meters away. They were at the toll gate and I was a few meters away from them. I wasn’t there, I was at Lekki Phase 1.

I can’t tell you what the military’s approach on their arrival was. So, I wouldn’t be able to tell you that they shot one, two, three, four, or five people. But I can certainly tell you that I took a lot of gunshot victims to the hospital.

If I took about 13 people to the hospital myself, minus the ones that the governor confirmed that were injured, he said about thirty, that is forty-something, DJ Switch might not be wrong. I took 13 to the hospital.

So, if DJ Switch said she saw 15 dead people, by her own records, because she was there so she can speak on that part. I can’t speak on that.

https://bloggrocket.com/i-was-at-lekki-shooting-i-didnt-see-any-dead-body/

If your news is true, may you be blessed.

But if your story is an intentional falsehood to twist facts, may the sorrow of the parent of the slain at Lekki tollgate be multiplied many folds upon your life, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
read and understand , during the shooting he was actually not at the toll but was few metres away.
After the gunshot stop he went to the toll and saw people injured maybe as a result of stampede during the shooting so he took 13 people to hospital.

There was shooting yes
Lekki massacre pure lies

According to 'ipob satellites imageries' they said Ipob satelites captured fulanis ritually turning the 78 bodies to cows, hence the disappearance of the corpses! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6203364/breaking-news-lekki-massacre-how

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by freeborn02: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That DJ should be arrested and thoroughly dealt with. From her name, one would know where she belongs and won't expect nothing less from her.

Every Kobo you collect to discredit the peaceful protest will become money of sorrow and bitterness for you. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Attention seeking idiots everywhere. Of course people died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZUP_eHcJn0
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 1:01am On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:

Where are the camera men and crisis actors during the shooting? They were busy narrating what they can see! Where were they when he was helping the injured post-shooting? They were busy filming and spreading propaganda. Very evil creatures, social media clout is more important than actually helping. They are killing us but we can't find the dead.

Mystery of disappearance of 78 bodies solved!!!
The mystery of the disappearance, according to ipob sources, has bn solved!
The source claimed the dead bodies were ritually turned to cows, hence their disappearance!

According to the source - "welcomeToBiiafra" , the images were captured by 'ipob satellites!!!
See 'ipob satellites images' below: grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6202872/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves/11#95301218

cool

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by BERNIMOORE: 1:02am On Oct 25, 2020
ibuildstuff:

you are replying people paid and determined to pick holes in your comment
Do you think they have human feelings?
Please stop giving yourself headache
You can't prove anything to heartless people'..
Kindly ignore them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Kdon2: 1:23am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:

Not surprising! The evil you preach ll eventually consume you speedily
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Kdon2: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

There was shooting yes
Lekki massacre pure lies

You lack ability to coprhend what you read...you just take your phone and type without sense in it!
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Aktsmith104: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2020
5 days gone now no family had complained for any missing person. Because of this incident 2 policemen were burnt in ibadan. Are we saying among the people at the scene no body camera and upload the video. Families are in pains. God will judge one
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by SoBright101: 3:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Beware Nigerians.. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They are evil.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2020
abc115:
Nollywood filmmaker Onesoul, has come to debunk the report of dead protesters at the Lekki Toll gate incident after the Army invaded the protest ground.

Speaking with PremiumTimes, Onesoul confirmed that there was actual shooting at the venue, but he didn’t see any corpse, but only injured people.

When asked to describe what he saw on Tuesday night, Onesoul said:

“What I will say is, I have been hearing people say “Lekki massacre, Lekki massacre.”

I have to be honest with you if you Google the term “massacre,” massacre is a situation where a group of people were being killed by rebels or the military and going by that particular point, I would have been able to tell you that I saw a lot of dead bodies, this is how they killed them, there were a lot of dead bodies and so it was a massacre.

But from the time I came, I didn’t see any dead bodies but I can certainly tell you that there was a shooting, an unauthorised shooting. I will call it a raid, I will call it assault. I am going to term it assault and raid.

That is what I would use. It was an assault and I may be wrong but because I didn’t see those bodies, and I have not seen a family member that has come to cry and say one two or three persons have died.

If DJ Switch had seen that, she’s in the best position to say that because she was there. I cannot say she’s wrong. I was out of that circle. I was a few meters away. They were at the toll gate and I was a few meters away from them. I wasn’t there, I was at Lekki Phase 1.

I can’t tell you what the military’s approach on their arrival was. So, I wouldn’t be able to tell you that they shot one, two, three, four, or five people. But I can certainly tell you that I took a lot of gunshot victims to the hospital.

If I took about 13 people to the hospital myself, minus the ones that the governor confirmed that were injured, he said about thirty, that is forty-something, DJ Switch might not be wrong. I took 13 to the hospital.

So, if DJ Switch said she saw 15 dead people, by her own records, because she was there so she can speak on that part. I can’t speak on that.

https://bloggrocket.com/i-was-at-lekki-shooting-i-didnt-see-any-dead-body/
As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!!
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:

As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!!
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:18am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

There was shooting yes
Lekki massacre pure lies
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:20am On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:

Where are the camera men and crisis actors during the shooting? They were busy narrating what they can see! Where were they when he was helping the injured post-shooting? They were busy filming and spreading propaganda. Very evil creatures, social media clout is more important than actually helping. They are killing us but we can't find the dead.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Stateoforigin:
Interesting.

I also doubt the viral news that people died.

For God's sake it's been almost five days and no family member has come out to cry or raise alarm over a missing loved one.

DJ Switch said the Army took the dead bodies away. I know that's very, very possible cos the army are known for such evil acts but still....

Like I said some few days ago.....

If you know someone that lost a loved one on Tuesday in that shooting, tell them to come out, tell them to soro some. And until that happens, all educated nairaland folks should stop using the word massacre when talking about that incidence.

Yes, there was gunshot but there was no massacre.

Abi e de sweet Una make Una hear say people die?

Before you quote me to spew rubbish, just know that I'm anti-Buhari and APC but I try to be as objective as possible when certain issues are been discussed.

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
go to his instagram page onesoul and watch the video which he did to narrate the incident.
He was at the toll gate twice to pick injured protesters in thr car.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
nobody disputed army presence apart from the commander.
There was shooting but lekki massacre is pure lies
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:25am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
but dj switch said they carried the corpse to the soilders. I guess there should be blood stains everywhere except the people shot only had internal bleeding
As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!! And may your killers go Scott free and walk freely....Amen Amen Amen
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
you re talking rubbish?

Who should be in panic and experience trauma

Dj switch that was on the ground throughout the whole shooting. Or

Onesoulfilms that ran to help injured protesters at the toll gate?
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:
Where are the 79 dead bodies?
As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!! And may the ones who shall kill you walk freely Amen Amen Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George: I Will Mention Names Of Fake NADECO Activists In My Book / I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example / Governors Assemble Legal Team To Challenge Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.