Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs (77996 Views)

NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by ajl: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Threat that affects our source of income as a nation should not be considered empty....

"Our source of income"? How much of that income enter your bank account?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Jonathan39: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
You are the coward here? Is just like telling Ronaldo or Messi to win world best again to prove their self. Niger Delta Avangers bombed pipeline under Buhari first tenure and nothing happened, if they decided to do it again this year or next nothing will still Happen
Kuginzi:

I hate repeating one statement. They said "Seeing is believe". We don't need your analyses anymore. All we need is practical. So If your people are not Cowards, pls and pls let the war begin.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Mavor: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Kuginzi:

It will also shock u, because there is nothing tangible in the East to rely on. I pity the Easterners. At least the North has Mineral resources and farming(food and livestock
What does the East has?
I told you I am not from the East. You are asking me what the East have. In the town where you live, they are the ones who drive most of the commerce and importations there. They are business savvy. Be there fooling yourself. When you people wont go to school, you think all in life is about cattle, oil and mineral resources. Lol cheesy grin cheesy grin

East have education, manufacturing, automobile, business sense, mineral resources like coal and some other things not yet discovered plus oil wells.
Niger Delta has education, oil, gas, fishing, banking, tourism, some manufacturing industries etc.
West has education, IT, some manufacturing industries and mineral resources
North has farming, livestocks, mineral resources, no education.

Let everybody go their way so we can all hear word cos this Nigeria is on limited time and wont last.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by fitzmayowa: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2020
ajl:

"Our source of income"? How much of that income enter your bank account?

I can't really start educating you on this maybe you need to go learn about how the economy of a country works....
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 5:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Mavor:
I told you I am not from the East. You are asking me what the East have. In the town where you live, they are the ones who drive most of the commerce and importations there. They are business savvy. Be there fooling yourself. When you people wont go to school, you think all in life is about cattle, oil and mineral resources. Lol cheesy grin cheesy grin

East have education, manufacturing, automobile, business sense, mineral resources like coal and some other things not yet discovered plus oil wells.
Niger Delta has education, oil, gas, fishing, banking, tourism, some manufacturing industries etc.
West has education, IT, some manufacturing industries and mineral resources
North has farming, livestocks, mineral resources, no education.

Let everybody go their way so we can all hear word cos this Nigeria is on limited time and wont last.
Presently, the rate at which Northerners are trying in education is stepping up gradually, while an Easterners does not believe much in education, they see education as wasting of time and money, they prefer buying and selling at their early age than engaging in education.
Lastly, You hold your oil while we hold our food, mineral resources & livestock, and the East hold their business. We shall see the successful ones after 5years.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are the coward here? Is just like telling Ronaldo or Messi to win world best again to prove their self. Niger Delta Avangers bombed pipeline under Buhari first tenure and nothing happened, if they decided to do it again this year or next nothing will still Happen
Pls stop drawing us back. Did u know what happened to your people during Biafra War?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by OyinO: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Zionmdde:

If only u know that the problem is not the Shell or other IOCs but their leaders. If only u know first hand the amount of monies given to these leaders for their communities. Some oil companies dont advertise their vacancies, they just fill them up with comminuity slot

the investors i mean is not oil and gas investors but industries, businesses etc. No investor will like to invest in a region of unrest

Okay, you have a point.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Omoslim26: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2020
yahmohy27:

This is one of the promoters of crisis, I call them ipob members.
Continue the work you how to do well karma will surely catch up with whoever intentionally plans to truncate the peace and unity of this beloved country of ous

Ipob dis ipob dat nawa wa for una oo a group dat have been proscribed already is giving you guys hard on to masturbate
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Omoslim26: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Kuginzi:

Presently, the rate at which Northerners are trying in education is stepping up gradually, while an Easterners does not believe much in education, they see education as wasting of time and money, they prefer buying and selling at their early age than engaging in education.
Lastly, You hold your oil while we hold our food, mineral resources & livestock, and the East hold their business. We shall see the successful ones after 5years.

Do a research on the most educated states in the Country you might see dat you are drawing a general false conclusion
my state the heartland of the Nation Imo for like four years have retained the first spot it's very very hard to enter a family dat do not have a graduate in IMo and almost every other Igbo state

This Country is really blessed and I am sure RESTRUCTURING will bring the best out of everyone Igbo Hausa Yoruba we are all unique if only we have truly be given the measures to really perform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Omoslim26:

Do a research on the most educated states in the Country you might see dat you are drawing a general false conclusion
my state the heartland of the Nation Imo for like four years have retained the first spot it's very very hard to enter a family dat do not have a graduate in IMo and almost every other Igbo state

This Country is really blessed and I am sure RESTRUCTURING will bring the best out of everyone Igbo Hausa Yoruba we are all unique if only we have truly be given the measures to really perform
Noted!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Jonathan39: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Do you know what happened to Nigeria during Biafra war? Is the North better than the Old Eastern Region now? Who is the most Backward region, answer that and go to sleep
Kuginzi:

Pls stop drawing us back. Did u know what happened to your people during Biafra War?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
Do you know what happened to Nigeria during Biafra war? Is the North better than the Old Eastern Region now? Who is the most Backward region, answer that and go to sleep
You're using question to answer question.
Do u know what happened to your people during Biafra War?
Secondly, don't say what u don't know. Pls go to the North and do your research
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Jonathan39: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2020
I should go to North and do my research? The poverty of the North is felt over the whole country. Your almajiri brothers are all over the country begging, I need to come to North to do research about that too? I also need to come to North and Do Research aboutj Terrorism and banditry abi. Shake my head
Kuginzi:

You're using question to answer question.
Do u know what happened to your people during Biafra War?
Secondly, don't say what u don't know. Pls go to the North and do your research
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
I should go to North and do my research? The poverty of the North is felt over the whole country. Your almajiri brothers are all over the country begging, I need to come to North to do research about that too? I also need to come to North and Do Research aboutj Terrorism and banditry abi. Shake my head
So not until u do your research about the North, pls stop spreading fake news about the North.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Jonathan39: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Let me clear your doubt. I was born in the North I can speak Hausa. I don't need to go to America before I know what is going on in America.
Kuginzi:

So not until u do your research about the North, pls stop spreading fake news about the North.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
Let me clear your doubt. I was born in the North I can speak Hausa. I don't need to go to America before I know what is going on in America.
Don't argue blindly. Where in the North were u born?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Jonathan39: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
I won't tell you where I was born. The problem of the North is clear for everyone to see
Kuginzi:

Don't argue blindly. Where in the North were u born?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
I won't tell you where I was born. The problem of the North is clear for everyone to see
I'm not one of those gullible people u keep deceiving.
So park well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.