Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (48924 Views)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nationale: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Running and sitting down in the face of those soldiers shooting are the same if running in such a crowded atmosphere wouldn't have been far more disastrous. You run they shoot and you sit they shoot you still. You guys should invent more excuses for the army. Why should the Nigerian army be sent to shoot at innocent flag waving Nigerians? Is that the altitude of a good government? They didn't even use rubber bullets, tears gas nor water canyons to disperse them but real bullets. And somehow do you want to tell me that nobody related to soldier either died or was injured. You do not throw stones in a crowded market, it might hit your mother. Those soldiers lack professionalism. Send them to face the armed enemies of the country and see them either run away or get killed like chickens. Una too mumu.

CaptMarvel:
You heard soldiers shooting gun and you still decide to sit on the floor despite the fact that you know that they are currently on an operation called "crocodile smile" your survival instinct should tell you that they are coming for you. In the real sense crocodile never smiles and when it feels it does its coming for the kill. Sorry for the loss, when you heard gunshots especially from the soldiers you should have redirect! A war can't be won in the grave. Rip to the dead...
More is yet to come.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nationale: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
And if they see you taking pictures of the dead being loaded they would give puff corn and chilled bobo for refreshment? They would shoot you still and remember everywhere was dark and you cannot take pictures without switching the phone light on. So simply doing that would make you an opened and easy target. Find another excuse for the government.

quote author=marod post=95317691]

Granted you can't take pictures in the middle of "massacre".At the time they were collecting bodies and dropping at the feet of the soldiers, what stops them from taking pictures? Please let's be reasonable. [/quote]
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Jung(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Queseda:

Nigerians love to put emotions first, even when there's no evidence to back up their claim. And don't be surprised, it's all politics from both sides

People take shots to the head at point blank range and survive.

Calm down dey display mumu abeg lol
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by aycapri(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:
That question shd be directed at u, because e be like say e get sense pass u!
Una see bullets, una see soldiers, una 'satellite imageries' sef captured soldiers but neither una nor una 'satellite imageries' gree capture a single dead body talkess of 78.

So, who get sense pass BTW d 2 of una now?

if you think the news is not true or it is a fiction then you deserve to experience such shit. Don’t rebuke it ooo, it will surely happen
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
Some persons were here claiming that there were no shooting and killing just because of mere party line.

Don't the dead have family?

Or are they ghost protesters?

Have you seen reports of any missing person(s)

Different figures everyday
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Over one thousand people have died of covid19
Do you know any?
Do you know how many persons killed in my street on Wednesday.
Are you aware of it

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by lagonovo: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
This thread alone shows why pastors make lots of money in Nigeria.

Too many emotional wrecks & false faithfuls totally incapable of handling any form of authority lipsrsealed
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by cray91(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Are you looking for a cheap Netflix Premium access? You have a smart TV or smartphone then worry no more, confirm login details before making payment
One month is 1500
Three months is 4k
And one year is 12k
WhatsApp me: 0809...577..9..46.8
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by richie240: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
No need even rebuking nonsense.
Its like an armed robber raining curses on a pickpocket - a wasted attempt, null and void!

We know ur utmost aim is to further ur biafric agenda but are cowards who have to hide behind endears to achieve ur demonic agenda!

God pass all of una!
cool

aycapri:
if you think the news is not true or it is a fiction then you deserve to experience such shit. Don’t rebuke it ooo, it will surely happen
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by richie240: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Their ipob foren-sick experts captured d soldiers shooting but couldn't capture a single dead body!

They claimed 78 ppl were felled by soldiers bullets yet not a single body can be accounted for!
No blood on the tarmac to show as proofs of d killings.
Even if na 78 fowls person kill, everywhere go full, blood go full everywhere!

Igbos wee not finish D's country with lies in Jesus' name, Amen!!!

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by uchwar1: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

Don't mind those useless liars. All the pictures and videos we have been seeing were recorded by protesters. How come they depend on CCTCV to provide evidence? Some Nigerians are just something else. just because someone wants to discredit the govt, they go about lying. I can categorically state that my mobile phone can record in the darkness and likewise other lying protesters
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by uchwar1: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:
As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!!
At this point, you should be providing the obituary posters of those killed. Or probably, the families of the slain should have declared their missing wards wanted. U can continue bringing fake pictures of those involved in accidents and those shooting movies to continue looking stupid
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nationale: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Obituary poster for the corpse you have not seen? Kontinue.

uchwar1:
At this point, you should be providing the obituary posters of those killed. Or probably, the families of the slain should have declared their missing wards wanted. U can continue bringing fake pictures of those involved in accidents and those shooting movies to continue looking stupid
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Iamsane: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
michaelbiz:

Nobody ask for your number?
We are NOT interested in doing business with CURSED WICKED APC BLOODSUCKERS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

If he is not a paid APC member.
May you, you mother and your father die a miserable death.
May you never know any peace.
May your and all you have in this world be consumed in an inferno.
May you be a source of fuel to a fire disaster.
May hellfire be your resting place

Amen amen amen.
Say Amen.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I dont agree with you that anyone has said no shootings or killings. The bone of contention has been the use of the words massacre and genocide to decscribe the incident while trying to use several fake videos and posts to push that agenda.
massacre :
an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people.
genocide
the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Soldiers were deployed and they shot and people were injured and probably some died but calling it a genocide or massacre is totally off the sheets. What we should be after is finding evidence to know who ordered the soldiers and their identities not otherwise.

Well said.

To start with, the people shouting massacre don't know the meaning of massacre which is very shameful to see so many Nigerians acting uneducated and misusing words like illiterates.

Even all the videos the post and lie with on the internet to justify their mischaracterizations fell short, no dead people and definitely no evidence of massacre.

All the pictures of supposedly dead people were all fake news as all the people in the pictures came out to say they are all alive and well and many didn't even go anywhere near the protest in Lekki, one was even all the way in the UK.

Here we have a generation of liars, fake news peddlers and anti government elements pushing their usual destroy Nigeria and destructive fake narratives.

And when you ask them for proof, they go ballistic and start swearing, wishing you death and calamity, I meant for what? Just for asking you to prove your claims with facts?

If you can not support your claims and accusations with facts, then keep quiet and stop lying.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:

Their ipob foren-sick experts captured d soldiers shooting but couldn't capture a single dead body!

They claimed 78 ppl were felled by soldiers bullets yet not a single body can be accounted for!

The 78 dead people story teller changed her story to 15 and the one in this article avoided attributing that confirmation to her so you know they are either both lying or just don't want to expose their lies or implicate themselves.

The DJ did her live show with no dead body in the video, she the said her and some other people took 15 dead protesters to the army that we did not see inn pictures, recording or vide, she conveniently said she couldn't document it because her phone died, well what about the rest of them or the hundreds of people present, their phones died too? Even though we saw them using light to record the allegedly injured people they were rescuing.

Then they changed the story from rescuing to taking a dead protester to the army that wasn't in the video, they were all singing and dancing even though according to them, they just witness a massacre with many people dead.

Also after the shootings, the Dj showed up at some hospital talking to some hospital staff member, she looked calm and collected without any sing of trauma, not any sing of stress and definitely not a single word about death or people dying, then later on she came up with 78 people and later 15 people dead.

Just so many lies, so many fake news, fake pictures and countless inconsistencies.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:

I really don't know why they came up with that forensic nonsense that shots were fired because we know this already and that's a new revelation.

The issue is massacre and large number of dead people that they failed to prove, thee forensic nonsense sounds like an extension of their fake mews and distractions
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Dreyton36: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!!

Amen
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

Do you know any?
Are you aware of it

Is your street lekki toll gate...let's have a rounded conversation on this.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by harizonal123(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
You are the wicked beast here......you will meet your Waterloo soon
I don't like discussing with mumu
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by richie240: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The 78 dead people story teller changed her story to 15 and the one in this article avoided attributing that confirmation to her so you know they are either both lying or just don't want to expose their lies or implicate themselves.

The DJ did her live show with no dead body in the video, she the said her and some other people took 15 dead protesters to the army that we did not see inn pictures, recording or vide, she conveniently said she couldn't document it because her phone died, well what about the rest of them or the hundreds of people present, their phones died too? Even though we saw them using light to record the allegedly injured people they were rescuing.

Then they changed the story from rescuing to taking a dead protester to the army that wasn't in the video, they were all singing and dancing even though according to them, they just witness a massacre with many people dead.

Also after the shootings, the Dj showed up at some hospital talking to some hospital staff member, she looked calm and collected without any sing of trauma, not any sing of stress and definitely not a single word about death or people dying, then later on she came up with 78 people and later 15 people dead.

Just so many lies, so many fake news, fake pictures and countless inconsistencies
If by now at least one of them - esp the ubianuju udeh aka djSwitch - should have bn called in for questioning, all these nonsense will not be further emboldened.

I wonder what more proofs d authorities need to do this!

We all know they are only pursuing their biafran agenda using the "endsars" as a cover up!

Kanus inciting speech to murder tinubu and sanwoolu:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318988762903347206

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318992144401682441

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
bro, I'm sure you've never been caught in the middle of a cross fire. I bet you taking pictures wouldn't be what you're thinking of especially if you're at the scene unless we want to lie to ourselves. When I was I kano and boko haram came to my school my friend was killed at the crossfire from the terrorist, we all ran for our life, no body ever thought of taking pictures at that scene unless you wanna die you'll stand and be taking pictures. You can only take pictures far from the scene but I bet you if you're there live taking pictures wouldn't be on your mind.
DJ Switch said after the shooting they carry the dead bodies and bring it to the soldiers, and you don't think at that point they would be confident enough to video that?

Where is the Video? The only produced was an injured individual being carried across the barricade where the soldiers are. So I ask you once more, what's the justification for not having that video or at least a picture?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by richie240: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

I really don't know why they came up with that forensic nonsense that shots were fired because we know this already and that's a new revelation.

The issue is massacre and large number of dead people that they failed to prove, thee forensic nonsense sounds like an extension of their fake mews and distractions
The moment their fake pictures depicting the victims of the 'army massacre' had bn busted, I see no reason why these clowns shd be further taken serious.

They have a goal- to cause shaos and anarchy. So, I'm not disappointed in them.

Its the true progressives (d southwesterners esp) that I blame for not being able to see beyond their noses to realize that these secessionists are only using their heads to advance their separatist agenda by proxy!

They foolishly can't stop to reason why it's only Lagos/sw that political leaders that are being targeted. Its no longer "endSars" again, its "endTinubu/Yoruba leaders/institutions"

They are still blinded by 'pan-nigerianism' whilst their Igbo friends/colleagues/cotenants/neighbors are loyal FIRSTLY to d biafric cause more than anything.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by doctorbrainy(f): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why would a sencible army officer shoot a gun at unharmed citizen holding the country flag. This is not the fight of religion or tribe it is our fight so that the on coming generation will not suffer more than this
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

Do you know any?
Are you aware of it

What is the need of letting the whole world know that my love one died of Covid19? When you are told that Abba Kyari died as a result of Covid19 did you question it? It was a pandemic.

This is claimed to be a Massacre, the whole world are watching and don't take it lightly when civilians are gun down, which do you think is more beneficial and needed at this moment? A relative of a Civid19 relative speaking out or a relative to the Massacre or missing person from the tollgate?

What does the number of people killed on your street has to do with the accusations of a Massacre?

Drop your emotions on one side and communicate like someone that his mouth is connected to his Brian and not his heart.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by rolams(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

Ameeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by snickg: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
When they are counting people that have sense you will come out smh �‍♂️ [quote author=NGpatriot post=

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

[/quote]
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Asuito7(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
dominique:
You got shot in the chest on Tuesday, you're already granting interview on Saturday. How wonderful!

The bolded is the most baffling part of it all. Why do some people desperately want us to have a mass death just to suit a certain agenda? Even after 5 days, we still don't have one identity of any of the alleged massacre victims yet some people get agitated and resort to curses when we raise some questions concerning this so-called massacre. How were the soldiers able to move the bodies of the dead in the midst of all that chaos? How come there was no blood on the scene, did the soldiers mop the blood too? So many things are not adding up about this so-called massacre and the moment you ask question, you're tagged a paid agent.

At the bolded, do you really mean what you said shocked
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ibinaboonline: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
This your comment is myopic. You've just shown you've never been in the middle of such an incident. I assure you, the last thing on your mind will be your cell phone. Your camera will be the very last thing on your mind.
NGpatriot:

The pose every second to post endsars selfies on social media every second of the day to trend, but all of a sudden, their phones went dead, their battery died.

Just imagine,, hundreds of people gathered to protest, bullets went up in their air, massacre happened, many protesters died on the spot, no blood even though it was a massacre, no evidence of death since days ago until this very second, not proof of deaths or masacre.

First they tried to fool us with fake news and photos of dead people, but the supposedly dead people resurrected, they denied being dead and many were not even anywhere near Lekki or toll gate, then they ported to other lies like oh, the military took away the body, then that one called DJ something something said 78 people died, then she switched to 15 people died, but no proof, then she said her and other people took the bodies to the military men, still no proof.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.