Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (48923 Views)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Lifestone(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Doyou2019:

How is it that dear Hungerbad is gone and this devil is still alive drawing breath. You will die by the bullets of some unknown soldiers and we will all be here to mock your death. Amen Amen Amen
Allow this guy to express himself. Cursing isn't a civilized way of making a point. The Lekki shooting is evil and bad in all ramifications, but those using fake images of dead people hasn't helped the course of those who are genuine victims.
Those fake pictures created the doubts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Gotze1: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

It's conditional,so why are you afraid? If no one died in lekki then you are free,but if a soul died and you are lying against that soul....may you also die his death....As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen
Capital Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by SirMichael1: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2020
So at what point was he shot in his chest? I didn't see it in the writeup.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by lawrenzo007(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
E be like say 50 years from now we no go see any proof of any masacre or dead people..

Just ipobss lying, posting fake news and throwing tantrums all over the place.

grin grin grin

Keep kwayet. Proves are everywhere... DJ Switch live video isn't enough evidence. Another digital forensic analyst comfirmed the shooting from satellite footage...
How much were you paid for this?
If people actually died at Lekki tollgate, May the blood of the dead ask you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by yaki84: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I will advice u to return the promises or money or appointment they gave u for ur own good because u are attractive curses on ur life that u will end up regretting....everything is not money ...u will end up regretting like judas
no mind am, people without conscience.
I don't have anybody that died but I feel for the families of those youths. that shooting caused these widespread violence and looting that is going on in the country today.
yesterday I watched tvc's journalist hangout, do u know these guys never talked about the lekki shooting but where more concerned about the looting, burning of properties....

those Men know their principal wrote the script of what happened in lekki tollgate.
imagine tinubu saying they need to question those who were shot to explain why they were there and what made them to there..
and we r still asking who directed lekki shooting

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by adanny01(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The pose every second to post endsars selfies on social media every second of the day to trend, but all of a sudden, their phones went dead, their battery died.

Just imagine,, hundreds of people gathered to protest, bullets went up in their air, massacre happened, many protesters died on the spot, no blood even though it was a massacre, no evidence of death since days ago until this very second, not proof of deaths or masacre.

First they tried to fool us with fake news and photos of dead people, but the supposedly dead people resurrected, they denied being dead and many were not even anywhere near Lekki or toll gate, then they ported to other lies like oh, the military took away the body, then that one called DJ something something said 78 people died, then she switched to 15 people died, but no proof, then she said her and other people took the bodies to the military men, still no proof.

The particular person in the interview of this thread claims to have been shot in the chest and i was expecting the store of how the bullet was removed from his lungs, heart something but nothing.

How do we know he was actually shot?

He said a person in front of him dropped dead, what if the person fainted out of fear?

The sharing of unconfirmed stories is doing Nigeria and Nigerians more harm than good.

“I was taken to the theatre so that they could bring the blood that is in my chest out, and that is what is passing through this pipe.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by reason1man: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Next time there is a shooting incident you can send your Dad, or better still your mum to help us take pictures and preferably video
helinues:
Cut that crap..

Not even a single photo to back up this jargons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by yaki84: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that your are paid to talk on the internet doesn't mean other people are paid to do the same thing, some of don't see or worship money like you money glorifying and obsessed people like you, we freely speak our mind.

Evil and devilish people, ordinary internet discussion he's wishing evil and curse on other people's life.

What a sorry excuse some of you are.
OK, since u were one of the eye abi hide witnesses at lekki, please give us ur own account of what happen. people said soldiers came, shot and killed protesters. we have seen videos.
please show us ur own video of what happened or else shut up.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Draei: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Cut that crap..

You are a FOOL. A stupid one at that.

Take pictures in such dreaded moments? You are foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by murmee: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

15 people died immediately raise at the toll gate.It was confirmed by the eye witnesses present at the scene.This is not DJ switch but another eye witness.The blood wasted by LCCI and the Nigerian military cries out for vengeance.

It's obvious more than 15 people died as this figures does not include the ones who died at the hospital
The big question still is - Where are the dead bodies and why are their relatives not looking for them with Names and Photos?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by expliciit: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2020
This is good for all the idiots I say big amen to that,
ScotMisile:

It's conditional,so why are you afraid? If no one died in lekki then you are free,but if a soul died and you are lying against that soul....may you also die his death....As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Taciturn1: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

I watched the video, not a single dead protester in it.
This isn't a reasonable argument. You know many people were rushed to the hospital from toll gate that night, with gunshot injuries, some eventually died. So how is it possible nobody died on the scene?

The video by djswitch_ is a thorn in the flesh of those denying the killings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by nograv: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I will advice u to return the promises or money or appointment they gave u for ur own good because u are attractive curses on ur life that u will end up regretting....everything is not money ...u will end up regretting like judas

Its too late my sister...

NGpatriot Thunderfire your family and all generations yet unborn..

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Seun360(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Lying bastard, they should provide us with names for proper investigation.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Lifestone(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2020
FashionCookie:
It's like some persons on this forum are naturally stupid, or only pretending to be.
So NOBODY died at Lekki toll-gate abi?
You're still asking for proofs with all the videos and pictures that went round the internet? Please, to whom much is given, much is equally expected. We were given brains, or rather, we have brains. It's not for fancy and I beg us to make use of it.
There were shootings but
Most of the pictures that we saw were proven to be fake. That's what's creating the doubts.
Those images probably caused the destructions that followed.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Righteousness89(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

If I were you! I will Quietly leave this issue!!
There is Enormous power in the Tongue Especially when it's on a Right Course!!

Blood Speaks!!!

It's not only those that do Evil that Receive Judgement but also those that take Pleasure in them that do it!

If you Have Ears to Hear! You Should Hear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ceejayluv(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Opexzy:

You don't have to take it that way... If all these are true may the justice of the lord come upon the perpetrators of this dastardly act.
The fact that he is skeptical is comprehensible, everybody can not just dance to the same song the same way... We can't be too emotional in cases like...
More concrete evidence would be needed to convince someone like me that 78 people died that night. I was unable to sleep all through the night because of the trauma, but waking up to see that virtually all the dead people's images posted even buy frontline celebrities were fake begs a lot of questions.

I believe soldiers were there that night, i believe they fired shots...did 78 people really died like been portrayed by people on social media? .. Was it really a massacre?

Don't misunderstand me... Every life is precious and the soldiers were wrong to have used brute force.

We can not just gulp every news from social sensational media hook line and sinker because it appeals to our sentiments.

We need to know more facts so that we can establish the truth..
God punish any human that takes another human's life unjustifiably.
Blame half baked bloggers for that 78 figure. In all, Nigerian security forces need to get their crowd/riot control right. With the right gear, tactics and rubber bullets dispersing such crowd would be bloodless.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by dokie: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

That's what I'm saying to, you don't have facts or any proof of deaths.

Life is not about den say den say and fake news, it's about real daily realities and hard facts, you can not even go to any court of law and secure indictment for anything without facts or concrete evidence.

Show proof to support your lies with.

You will just die for nothing or live an extremely miserable life.

You better stand back and forget this your grandstanding. The blood of the innocent is not a joke.

Stand back i repeat. Weather people died or not in Lekki, stand back. At a point in time, wisdom demands that we dont walk a path no matter how passionate we are about it.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nationale: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2020
So the picture of that dead old baba no be picture? The other young man covered with bloodied naija flag no be picture too? You guys are just impossible. The army that started picking bullets shells immediately after shooting to cover up their crime would leave dead bodies as well? Who can take pictures in the face of such shooting? Your instinct would only tell you one thing and that is to run for cover. Even the German journalists on ground that day took cover and not to video so that the news afterwards would be authentic. You guys are simply making yourselves more stupid.

Buhari said 51 protesters were killed and you guys believed him and did not ask him for pictures. The head of states with all the resources and man power available to him should have been able to show us proofs of the dead if you guys are still looking for pictures of the lekki killings even at this point. All the efforts of this government to cover the lekki embarrassment is not working and you guys are still pushing blindly.
helinues:

There were able to take pictures of soldiers shooting but they couldn't take the pictures of the dead victims?

You are not talking to a toddler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ceejayluv(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2020
murmee:
The big question still is - Where are the dead bodies and why are their relatives not looking for them with Names and Photos?
There are posts on twitter of supposedly missing people from that night. I'll look further into it before compiling them.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Owologbo(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Everything you said back to sender, back to you and yours a million times.

There's no back to sender here; as long as you are against truth. I join him and other Nigerians who stand on the truth side of what happened at Lekki tollgate to curse you and your type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2020
murmee:
You are the one who has not been reading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Mayannar(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Cut that crap..

So he should be taking pictures while running for his life?? angry undecided

E no suppose better for you. E no fit better for you sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Gandollaar(f): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Lemme speak for myself, no one paid me I'm not just gullible like you people. I've watched and seen all videos.

In the night of the alleged massacre, when I also saw those fake pictures I felt bad and couldn't sleep. You people need to stop this gullibility
You are barking up the wrong tree, check again ZB.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ThatFairGuy1: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are barking up the wrong tree, check again ZB.
When I checked I saw Hypocrisy. Check what Nnamdi Kanu posted whike the crisis was ongoing in Lagos, after the audio clip went viral

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Gandollaar(f): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

When I checked I saw Hypocrisy. Check what Nnamdi Kanu posted whike the crisis was ongoing in Lagos, after the audio clip went viral
You be mumu! Though I know it's by choice. You people are only jittery because Thiefnubuu has been badly battered!

The numerous touts you people created turned on the master.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by TheManOfTheYear: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
How hundreds of people go gather at the same place and something happen without proof? Massacre and multiple deaths with no blood flowing everywhere.

What kind of yahoo yahoo masacre be dis?

grin grin
I really don't care if someone displays foolishness in a one-off scenario, afterall we all reason like fools once in awhile.

However, what baffles me is when one chooses to be repeatedly foolish and blinded by tribal sentiments.

It only shows how much of an earthly mistake you are. How dare you claim the massacre wasn't real?
People who were there, witnessed everything claimed that many were killed, yet only you on this thread choose to be a foolish idiot.

Shame on you!
I hope you experience a painful death.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ThatFairGuy1: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
You be mumu! Though I know it's by choice. You people are only jittery because Thiefnubuu has been badly battered!

The numerous touts you people created turned on the master.
Numerous thugs were caught on the clips? (Aside invaders of Oba's palace)

You're not making sense
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by kingxsamz(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

As far as a soul truly died in lekki....YOU MUST DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH....As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by konkonbilo(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

Those soldiers fired into the air. But there still were fatalities. The whole thing was to scare them out of there. If they were truly shooting into the crowd, we wont be saying this here. It will be national mourning. But trust people who feel sad that the protests has ended raising sentiments everywhere.
you're kind of right though but some of the overzealous soldiers can purposely shoot into the crowd since it was dark and you can pinpoint any of them for doing such
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by dominique(f): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2020
You got shot in the chest on Tuesday, you're already granting interview on Saturday. How wonderful!

sexybash:

(1) how come everybody on the protest ground battery died?
(2) she could provide bullet casing but no pictures?
(3) she never mentioned army taking bodies the secondday after shooting she did a video the next morning why leave important info out?
(4) the last video she did she was clearly reading a script
(5) some one just debunk death rumor on instabloger
(6) how come Nigerians want the massacare story to be true so bad?
(7) the forensic report said the army shot into the Air, how come thereport could capture the shot but not the dead bodies as claimed?
This is a typical leftist agenda, they lie and claim the victims just to suit thier narrative

This just show how gullible most Nigerians Are

The bolded is the most baffling part of it all. Why do some people desperately want us to have a mass death just to suit a certain agenda? Even after 5 days, we still don't have one identity of any of the alleged massacre victims yet some people get agitated and resort to curses when we raise some questions concerning this so-called massacre. How were the soldiers able to move the bodies of the dead in the midst of all that chaos? How come there was no blood on the scene, did the soldiers mop the blood too? So many things are not adding up about this so-called massacre and the moment you ask question, you're tagged a paid agent.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by palsenator(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

Posterity will ask you and your generations. You are thriving in the pain and blood of the dead because of the token you were paid. You shall experience that pain soon if truly people were killed and my prayer for you is that you shall grow till old age and prosper if no one was killed at the Lekki Toll Gate.. Hope that's fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.