Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (49041 Views)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by prealjewel1993: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
from his statement, he was shot on the chest, underline it chest, and he took himself to different hospital ....please remove emotions...reason well
lies and false statement kills faster than bullet

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by prealjewel1993: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
from his statement, he was shot on the chest, underline it chest, and he took himself to different hospital ....please remove emotions...reason well .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Iamsane: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2020
michaelbiz:

If you are in support of this PAID APC MEMBER that came here to spread lies, may you DIE THE DEATH OF A MASSACRE!!! Amen and Amen.

If he is not a paid APC member.
May you, you mother and your father die a miserable death.
May you never know any peace.
May your and all you have in this world be consumed in an inferno.
May you be a source of fuel to a fire disaster.
May hellfire be your resting place

Amen amen amen.
Say Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Gandollaar(f): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Numerous thugs were caught on the clips? (Aside invaders of Oba's palace)

You're not making sense
I have watched countless videos. The heard voices spoke Yoruba. The one that spoke In English, you could still hear from their tone they are Yorubas.

The guy spotted carrying Oba Lil'Wayne's shame of Office has been identified as Samson who Lords it over Oluwole axis.

Has the boy come to deny not been the one?

Stop fishing for idiots and accept the fact that tinubus enemies are out for him and won't stop till he's finished totally. grin grin
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Grace001: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
E be like say 50 years from now we no go see any proof of any masacre or dead people..

Just ipobss lying, posting fake news and throwing tantrums all over the place.

grin grin grin

People were panicking due to the fear of gun shoots yet you want them to take selfies or confront the killer soldiers to take pictures.

Your brain is licking, no need to argue with lost brain. O ni jere Awon Omo . Oma fi oju sun kun won ni

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by dominique(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

You are the one who has not been reading

How come it's strangers posting these ambiguous missing persons reports? Can you show us at least one post of one person saying his brother, cousin or uncle is missing and was last seen at Lekki toll gate on Tuesday night?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by midasbliss(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The pose every second to post endsars selfies on social media every second of the day to trend, but all of a sudden, their phones went dead, their battery died.

Just imagine,, hundreds of people gathered to protest, bullets went up in their air, massacre happened, many protesters died on the spot, no blood even though it was a massacre, no evidence of death since days ago until this very second, not proof of deaths or masacre.

First they tried to fool us with fake news and photos of dead people, but the supposedly dead people resurrected, they denied being dead and many were not even anywhere near Lekki or toll gate, then they ported to other lies like oh, the military took away the body, then that one called DJ something something said 78 people died, then she switched to 15 people died, but no proof, then she said her and other people took the bodies to the military men, still no proof.

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

There, enough evidence for you.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by midasbliss(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Neddstark: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
you're kind of right though but some of the overzealous soldiers can purposely shoot into the crowd since it was dark and you can pinpoint any of them for doing such

Yes some probably did
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Enwhen(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

I know one of the soldiers that went for that operation at Lekki Tol gate ... What happened is not what they planned... He told me everything , and I will advice u to not to say anything if u are not very sure of what u want to say becuase it involves lives ... As I type now , I am in a hospital for one of our barrack boy who was hit by the bullet my prayers is that he survive this becuase his case is getting worser daily... We cannot even come out openly because his father , a soldier will dealt with by the military authority...we cannot run to the Lagos State govt now because a col told us we should not be decieve by what they are saying on media , so we don't end up exposing his father to same people we are hiding it from ....I just pray he survive this... Pls don't say things u aren't sure of when it involves lives... Just pray u don't fall some situations that involves the govt. mostly if u are nobody... In this boys case some senior officers who suppose to help are already asking why did he joined their protest ... The father have serve 20years , a master warrant officer , should they know of this , nothibg will stop his demotion.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ericuzor(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kpRCnNJYM

In this video, a doctor confirms casualties and deaths from the Lekki shooting...where is that white powder sniffer? Face with rolling eyes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tutsy22/status/1320236490081865728

NGpatriot:

Funny people

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ddazz: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lekki-shooting-victim-eyewitness-relive-ordeal/

I find it curious that the eyewitness spoke a lot about how other people were shot by the Military but didn't say anything about how he got shot.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by smileyoo: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Cut that crap..

Not even a single photo to back up this jargons.
but not every body that have such emotional steel for pictures in face of life threatening event like this, to some people, survival instinct is the only thing that occupy their minds, rightly so because only the living can explain or defend the pictures, but if you die in the process your assailants may get hold of the pictures, informations and make a mess of it, even calling it fake news, after all most nigerians are gullible and can easily be deceived....
more-over how many atrocities committed by agents of state have ever been accounted for and prosecuted ?
so why risking yourself for a useless picture that will end-up serving little or no purpose ?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Dynamicunit: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Funny people

Stomach infrastructure have blocked your reasoning. A day will come you will be a victim of bad governance then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by bakobenjamin198: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Cut that crap..

Your brain is nothing but a watery cunt or Pussy. So, in a scene of gun shot, instead of running for your dear life, all you could be doing is snapping pictures all in the name of trying to provide an evidence right? And you think the army knowing fully well that you are snapping or videoring the incidents as an evidence would foolishly allow you live right? I spit on your mother's pussy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by GeneralPula: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2020
castiello:
I see how intelligent Nigerians are, they shot you with ak47 in the chest and you are still alive to tell the story, I think the soldier went to lekki with a hunting gun not a riffle, because the magnitude of survivors of the gun shot telling their stories is much, a massacre without body bags, truth was they heard gun shoot in the air panicked and a stampede happened I think people seeing blood made them conclude it was a bullet wound finally brother I went to the defense academy before I left Nigeria let’s be honest you can’t take ak47 bullet anywhere in your body apart from your legs and live to tell the story

Don’t mind them jare brother..

If you’re shot on the chest with AK, you’re dead even before your brain could processed whatsup..
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by FashionCookie(f): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Lifestone:
There were shootings but
Most of the pictures that we saw were proven to be fake. That's what's creating the doubts.
Those images probably caused the destructions that followed.

Why will the police or army shoot in the first place? And there's no way any one will tell me nobody died in that shooting. No way!
If we didn't see pictures/videos of palliatives in different warehouses , that's how they'll still come and say they didn't hide palliatives(or are those ones lies too?). This government lie alot and Nigerians have seen through them.
So anything they say or will say, are all lies.
Let's not say things because we just want to say them. It's really annoying. People died in that place, it might not be up to the figures reported, but people died. And it will be very bad of us if we choose to look the other way.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by jaxxy(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

15 people died immediately raise at the toll gate.It was confirmed by the eye witnesses present at the scene.This is not DJ switch but another eye witness.The blood wasted by LCCI and the Nigerian military cries out for vengeance.

It's obvious more than 15 people died as this figures does not include the ones who died at the hospital

While I’m against the massacre I’m not sure one person can see/witnesses 15 people die immediately and still be alive, it cud be 15 shot or 15 injured immediately. Fact are very important and need to be scrutinized well.

Sadly the army lying to our faces makes believing anything they say quite hard.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Cut that crap..

So person when dem de shoot go stop carry em phone come out de snap pictures and de do video recording abi...how smart are you?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Freebills12: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2020
WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT SHOULD MAKE US WISER!

The President threat or speech yesterday broke us but thought us many hard lessons.

Myself and so many others couldn't sleep last night... We were broken!!!!!!

We protested for 12 days without vandalisation
12 days of rejecting bribe,
12 days of caring and looking out for each other.
12 days of giving free medical care and legal services,

Brands, both national and international Celebrities, Churches all protested... influencial people were lobbied to add their voice...

At the protest grounds, the Christians gave room for the Muslims to have their Jumat prayers

The Christians had their service on Sunday...

There was a candlelight service held all over the nation for fallen heroes,
Youths despite the hard economy spent their personal money cooking for each other.

No one knew who was a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, or Edo... We ate together and danced together.

For 12 days, These were organised without a formal leader with just social media tweets, retweets, post, shares with a harshtag.

For 12 days we built the Nigeria of our dreams...

And built their nightmare... And they got scared.

They know if we're united we would have one voice,
If we have one voice, we have power.
And if we have that power... WE WOULD DEMAND A BETTER NIGERIA.

If we're united and not fighting how would they budget money for security to calm insurgency?
How will they create religious fights and make money?

So they sponsored hoodlums to disrupt the protest... But we overpowered these hoodlums by getting our own private securities and security dogs to protest grounds.

When the military who were ordered by "Powers beyond their control" to shoot,

When the guns were fired,

They didn't care who was a Muslim or Christian,
They didn't care who was Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Calabar or Urhobo.

They killed unarmed people sitting down and singing the anthem.

But when they want to instigate tribal wars and religious unrest, they remind you of your tribe and religion,

When they want to make use of you for their selfish gain, they tell you to unite and take side with "your people" they remind you that you should be one.

Do you all remembered how President Buhari contested for presidency up to 5 times?

He cried on National TV when the chibok girls were kidnapped,

He promised us heaven and earth.

He campaigned rigorously,

He protested against the then government.

He was voted in thinking he would bring change he promised... What did we get in return?

We were handled with "iron fist"

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE STATE OF THIS NATION!

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE CITIZENS!

They do not care about the state of our hospitals because they get medical attention abroad,
They do not care about our educational system because their kids schools abroad,
They do not care about electricity because they live in choices area with constant electricity,
They travel with securities so have no idea how our roads are.

They only need us to win elections... And after then they can send the military to silent us if we remind them of their promises or demand for our rights.

We didn't loose this fight. That speech yesterday was a speech of threat and you only threaten those you are scared of to keep them in line! �

They are scared of us
They saw how we mobilised ourselves without a leader,
They saw how we over powered thugs with our numbers,
They saw how organised and cooperated we were.... It gave then the chills mehn ���

WE DIDN'T LOOSE THIS FIGHT

Our parents failed because they do not have enough evidence against the leaders, but we the pressing phone generation have enough evidence to remind them of how evil, wicked and clueless they are.

Our parents failed because they had less information.

But we have a lot of information at our finger tips.

We didn't loose this fight...

We're now Aware,
Awake,
and Alert.

We know what we're up against and we're ready.

I am ready!

1. Get devices that can record conversation and take photos. Imagine if DJ Switch didn't go live on instagram...

2. Any friend you meet add them to your social media handle, when you're in the midst of people mostly youths, engage them in meaningful conversation... Do not engage in tribal sentiments... Most youths are not informed... If they have the information some of us have they would not have hijacked the protest, they would not be used as thugs.

3. Get your Voters card... Get your PVC If you have any political ambition start grooming yourself, we do not want to elect those with the mindset of the present leaders we have.

4. Do not give up. DO. NOT. GIVE. UP

5. Please I beg you in the name of Jesus, Allah, Sango, Orisala, Amadioha and everything worshipable under the sun... Do not let them sell tribal or religious sentiments to you.

A Yoruba man, Igbo man and Hausa man is your brother,

An Igbo woman, Hausa woman and Yoruba woman is your sister.

Remember the good times we shared at various protest grounds irrespective of tribes and religion and let Nigeria come first in your heart!

We're young,
We are strong,
We are smart,
We are 20 steps ahead of them.

We're their nemesis
The wrong generation to mess with.

We just need to re-strategize.

Come 2023
No PDP
No APC
No recycling of Past or Present leaders.

Together shall save Nigeria and make it great again.

©️Oma Jim
#QueenSheba

*Got this from another platform, and this is meant for our Youths, our Heroes, our Greater Tomorrow*

COPIED

This write up got me crying. I will copy and paste this to all my social media handles And I
think its wise for u to do so too. We should re strategize and win this battle.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Freebills12: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2020
ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTED THE GOVT ON THIS IN HUMAN ACT MAY PREMATURE DEATH MEET YOU WHEN YOU NEVER EXPECT IT
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by rafaelgbenga(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Cut that crap..

are you a joke? , would you even remember you have a smartphone at that moment. Be sensible bro.....Why don't you go out at that moment to help the soldiers take photos or better still ask the soldiers for their own photos... People are running for their lives mumu dey ask of photo... Ordinary robber without gun sef will face you will you remember photo.... Be sensible o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nationale: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2020
You are asking silly questions. You should show us a video of you at the lekki toll plaza the day after the shooting checking the ground for blood stains so we would be sure that there was no blood stains.

Soldiers shot at people and picked the empty shells to cover up and you are asking how they were able to move dead bodies. You should have asked how the soldiers managed to have guns with them that day since you are now a stupid logic examiner.

So you do not know that you could be shot at the chest at point blank range and still the bullet would miss the the vital organs while hitting your chest. Are you that daft? You are here asking stupid questions. You still do not know that the damage a particular bullet would do at point blank range would be different after having travelled some distance. Or what reduced strength it would have if it suffers a deflection. You are simply showing your ignorance while defending your stipend. Continue de mum.

dominique:
You got shot in the chest on Tuesday, you're already granting interview on Saturday. How wonderful!

The bolded is the most baffling part of it all. Why do some people desperately want us to have a mass death just to suit a certain agenda? Even after 5 days, we still don't have one identity of any of the alleged massacre victims yet some people get agitated and resort to curses when we raise some questions concerning this so-called massacre. How were the soldiers able to move the bodies of the dead in the midst of all that chaos? How come there was no blood on the scene, did the soldiers mop the blood too? So many things are not adding up about this so-called massacre and the moment you ask question, you're tagged a paid agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Asuito7(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by GeneralPula: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2020
sexybash:

(1) how come everybody on the protest ground battery died?
(2) she could provide bullet casing but no pictures?
(3) she never mentioned army taking bodies the secondday after shooting she did a video the next morning why leave important info out?
(4) the last video she did she was clearly reading a script
(5) some one just debunk death rumor on instabloger
(6) how come Nigerians want the massacare story to be true so bad?
(7) the forensic report said the army shot into the Air, how come thereport could capture the shot but not the dead bodies as claimed?
This is a typical leftist agenda, they lie and claim the victims just to suit thier narrative

This just show how gullible most Nigerians Are

Abi nah. We all want a better Nigeria and some people are trying to brainwashed us again with fake news & videos..

Most of the people that they proclaimed dead already came out to debunk the rumour..

How can we arrive at a better Nigeria if we all get brainwashed?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by tonyson010(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The pose every second to post endsars selfies on social media every second of the day to trend, but all of a sudden, their phones went dead, their battery died.

Just imagine,, hundreds of people gathered to protest, bullets went up in their air, massacre happened, many protesters died on the spot, no blood even though it was a massacre, no evidence of death since days ago until this very second, not proof of deaths or masacre.

First they tried to fool us with fake news and photos of dead people, but the supposedly dead people resurrected, they denied being dead and many were not even anywhere near Lekki or toll gate, then they ported to other lies like oh, the military took away the body, then that one called DJ something something said 78 people died, then she switched to 15 people died, but no proof, then she said her and other people took the bodies to the military men, still no proof.

How can you believe the Govt that tells you that prices of foodstuffs are coming down, that citizens are having their best time now, that price of fuel is cheap, that they have distributed all Covid-19 palliatives

You believe this Govt more than what majority of fellow ordinary citizens told you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by divineappo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Funny people

the evil you defend today, will befall you, you will die a very very miserable death, two Dangote trailers will crush you to pieces, AMEN
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by GeneralPula: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
martineverest:
no dey reply idiots..even Buhari said 51 civilians were killed

51 died In general, not just Lekki..

Copy?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by CaptMarvel(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
You heard soldiers shooting gun and you still decide to sit on the floor despite the fact that you know that they are currently on an operation called "crocodile smile" your survival instinct should tell you that they are coming for you. In the real sense crocodile never smiles and when it feels it does its coming for the kill. Sorry for the loss, when you heard gunshots especially from the soldiers you should have redirect! A war can't be won in the grave. Rip to the dead...
More is yet to come.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by marod(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
bro, I'm sure you've never been caught in the middle of a cross fire. I bet you taking pictures wouldn't be what you're thinking of especially if you're at the scene unless we want to lie to ourselves. When I was I kano and boko haram came to my school my friend was killed at the crossfire from the terrorist, we all ran for our life, no body ever thought of taking pictures at that scene unless you wanna die you'll stand and be taking pictures. You can only take pictures far from the scene but I bet you if you're there live taking pictures wouldn't be on your mind.

Granted you can't take pictures in the middle of "massacre".At the time they were collecting bodies and dropping at the feet of the soldiers, what stops them from taking pictures? Please let's be reasonable.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by 989900: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

[s]15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

Funny people[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by VULCAN(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Soldiers are teargassing and shooting and you will stand and take picture of the soldiers shooting instead of running away.

So what happens to you when the soldiers notice you and ur camera?

Can you do it?

You are obviously a govt apologist

helinues:
Cut that crap..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.