Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (49012 Views)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Strategical: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Where you still in the womb in 2015 when soldiers opened fire on shite members in Zaira and they persistently claimed nobody died until months later when Amnesty international discovered mass grave of about 345 shite members? People like you were also asking for sign of blood on the spot then. You should go and learner read about what the military does in the war front.

NGpatriot:

The pose every second to post endsars selfies on social media every second of the day to trend, but all of a sudden, their phones went dead, their battery died.

Just imagine,, hundreds of people gathered to protest, bullets went up in their air, massacre happened, many protesters died on the spot, no blood even though it was a massacre, no evidence of death since days ago until this very second, not proof of deaths or masacre.

First they tried to fool us with fake news and photos of dead people, but the supposedly dead people resurrected, they denied being dead and many were not even anywhere near Lekki or toll gate, then they ported to other lies like oh, the military took away the body, then that one called DJ something something said 78 people died, then she switched to 15 people died, but no proof, then she said her and other people took the bodies to the military men, still no proof.

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by uchwar1: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nationale:
Obituary poster for the corpse you have not seen? Kontinue.

lol! So u know there was no corpse? Did any family complain of any missing person? Kontinue
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ALLFATHER14: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.
He's tying not to implicate himself.
Funny people
What's this one even saying
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ALLFATHER14: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Cut that crap..
Not even a single photo to back up this jargons.
It must be really hard being this dumb
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ALLFATHER14: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The pose every second to post endsars selfies on social media every second of the day to trend, but all of a sudden, their phones went dead, their battery died.

Just imagine,, hundreds of people gathered to protest, bullets went up in their air, massacre happened, many protesters died on the spot, no blood even though it was a massacre, no evidence of death since days ago until this very second, not proof of deaths or masacre.

First they tried to fool us with fake news and photos of dead people, but the supposedly dead people resurrected, they denied being dead and many were not even anywhere near Lekki or toll gate, then they ported to other lies like oh, the military took away the body, then that one called DJ something something said 78 people died, then she switched to 15 people died, but no proof, then she said her and other people took the bodies to the military men, still no proof.

Facebook users have come again. Where did you check for video evidence and did not see!!?? Video evidence was littered all over twitter and you are here spewing trash. Go and browse jarré.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ALLFATHER14: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
E be like say 50 years from now we no go see any proof of any masacre or dead people..

Just ipobss lying, posting fake news and throwing tantrums all over the place.

grin grin grin

So the people that Sanwo Olu went to see in the hospital it's cancer of the ear that was worrying them abi!!?? Or the video of the Ambulance that was sent back by Soldiers is Photoshopped, or the Ambulance that Burna Boy sent went to go and deliver firewood na........ Even if your family members were there you will still say nothing happened. Nonsense and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by CaptMarvel(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nationale:
Running and sitting down in the face of those soldiers shooting are the same if running in such a crowded atmosphere wouldn't have been far more disastrous. You run they shoot and you sit they shoot you still. You guys should invent more excuses for the army. Why should the Nigerian army be sent to shoot at innocent flag waving Nigerians? Is that the altitude of a good government? They didn't even use rubber bullets, tears gas nor water canyons to disperse them but real bullets. And somehow do you want to tell me that nobody related to soldier either died or was injured. You do not throw stones in a crowded market, it might hit your mother. Those soldiers lack professionalism. Send them to face the armed enemies of the country and see them either run away or get killed like chickens. Una too mumu.

your just clouded with your unreasonable judgment, now think for yourself what gains has the protest garnered for the two weeks? it was almost turned to a carnival, later degenerate into lootings that has put sorrows, dead-end to many striving businesses many which were procured on loans. you should understand the country you are and knows how to gain attention without becoming nuisance on the streets nor create opportunity for chaos. curfew was decree, cctv was removed right in front of your eyes, street lights were off, no government officials around, rumors of soldiers coming spread around the corners and you still sat down there, waiting for what exactly? or you think they are coming to play soccer ball with you! it's just a common sense, wisdom and a survival instinct, many that were alive one-two weeks ago are permanently locked in their grave, you think this a first world country, use your head again!!
I'm not justifying what the soldiers did, but what professionalism do you expect from them, they were trained to kill not to dialogue and that they will do happily especially when faced with unarmed "bloody civilians" cum looters.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
ibinaboonline:
This your comment is myopic. You've just shown you've never been in the middle of such an incident. I assure you, the last thing on your mind will be your cell phone. Your camera will be the very last thing on your mind.

The incident happened many days ago so the witnesses at the event should by now have calmed down and balanced their thoughts regarding what actually transpired and so far, they are yet to come out to narrate exactly what they saw without lies, misleading statements and inconsistencies.

Ok, let me attend to the baseless talk about being in the middle of such an incident.

You can not tell us that out of the hundreds of people present, non can come out with a valid and accurate record, recording or photos of the dead even though they all had phones on them they were using the phones to light up the area, we saw the videos of the injured they shot with their cameras, we say videos of people singing and dancing around injured people.

So, why were they singing and dancing, shooting videos and so on after such an incident?

Find a better lie and excuse to spin because that did not make any sense.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Jung(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The incident happened many days ago so the witnesses at the event should by now have calmed down and balanced their thoughts regarding what actually transpired and so far, they are yet to come out to narrate exactly what they saw without lies, misleading statements and inconsistencies.

Ok, let me attend to the baseless talk about being in the middle of such an incident.

You can not tell us that out of the hundreds of people present, non can come out with a valid and accurate record, recording or photos of the dead even though they all had phones on them they were using the phones to light up the area, we saw the videos of the injured they shot with their cameras, we say videos of people singing and dancing around injured people.

So, why were they singing and dancing, shooting videos and so on after such an incident?

Omo you jobless oh. No worry, ASUU will soon call off strike, and you'll come back to school.

You no get work at all

I'm looking for telemarketer too sha. Reply me lemme help cos you sabi speak plenty English grin
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Slynation(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

I activate the blood of the innocent dead against you again and again..... Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
AmennnnNnnn......!!
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Slynation(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
ibinaboonline:
This your comment is myopic. You've just shown you've never been in the middle of such an incident. I assure you, the last thing on your mind will be your cell phone. Your camera will be the very last thing on your mind.
Don't mind those nonentities.... The Sound of Gunshots that will make someone's spirit to leave his/her body yet some otepu's expect someone to bring out phone and start taking picx..... Nawa for some Nigerians shaah

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Emanodimo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=95307369]

[/quote

U mean people should take time to take pictures when they are running for their safety..

U ain't there, so can't probably belief...
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Jung:

Omo you jobless oh. No worry, ASUU will soon call off strike, and you'll come back to school.

You no get work at all

I'm looking for telemarketer too sha. Reply me lemme help cos you sabi speak plenty English grin
[/s]

My being jobless should not be part of your daily worries and portion in life.

I don't even know what your rubbish got to do with you showing us proof of massacre and deaths.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Ganjafama(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Everything you said back to sender, back to you and yours a million times.
If your family members or friends were involved you won't be here talking trash.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ganjafama:
If your family members or friends were involved you won't be here talking trash.

Me and my family members is the reason why you people are lying, peddling fake news and making claims that you can not support with proof?

Is this what you and your family members do? Bearing false witness, spreading fake news all over the internet.?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

So the people that Sanwo Olu went to see in the hospital it's cancer of the ear that was worrying them abi!!?? Or the video of the Ambulance that was sent back by Soldiers is Photoshopped, or the Ambulance that Burna Boy sent went to go and deliver firewood na........ Even if your family members were there you will still say nothing happened. Nonsense and Buhari

Sanwo Olu went to the hospital to visit injured people, not dead people and if you have a picture of him visiting dead people, let us see it or just keep quiet.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Emanodimo:
U mean people should take time to take pictures when they are running for their safety..

U ain't there, so can't probably belief...

If you have time to take pictures of yourselves and shoot video while you are singing and dancing, for sure, you can also take picture of dead people especially since you are so concerned about dead protesters.

All the lies, fake narratives and deceptive claims makes no sense anyway or anyhow you twist it.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ibinaboonline: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
There you go again. Were you hearing gunshots in those videos you saw where they filmed the injured? You were talking as if they should've filmed the shootings and I'm telling you again , you've got no idea. You've seen videos of the injured. You said so yourself. So why are you still arguing or are you saying the number of the injured is too few? Have you ever been shot? Don't talk like this in public o.
NGpatriot:

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ibinaboonline: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
There you go again. Were you hearing gunshots in those videos you saw where they filmed the injured? You were talking as if they should've filmed the shootings and I'm telling you again , you've got no idea. You've seen videos of the injured. You said so yourself. So why are you still arguing or are you saying the number of the injured is too few? Have you ever been shot? Don't talk like this in public o. And speaking of inconsistencies. Bros, it proves the incident was real. If everybody has exactly the same narrative, a trained detective will smell something fishy. It's called eye witness report. Two people see from different angles. Smarten up. Think of the Bible, for example. Mathew and John told the same story but with different narratives.
NGpatriot:

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Jung(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

My being jobless should not be part of your daily worries and portion in life.

I don't even know what your rubbish got to do with you showing us proof of massacre and deaths.

I'm only trying to help you my bro. Na idleness make you scatter for hee like overripe pawpaw, replying left, right and centre.

Please everyone, let's help this guy. Abeg. Palliative style.

You, drop your account number or phone number so we fit help you with something abeg.

I'm only concerned cos your mates dey argue better thing like innovation and development and you're here arguing who die and who no die.

I'm pained for you my gee. Light and love.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Kingspin(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that your are paid to talk on the internet doesn't mean other people are paid to do the same thing, some of don't see or worship money like you money glorifying and obsessed people like you, we freely speak our mind.

Evil and devilish people, ordinary internet discussion he's wishing evil and curse on other people's life.

What a sorry excuse some of you are.
Mad people everywhere
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by aycapri(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:
No need even rebuking nonsense.
Its like an armed robber raining curses on a pickpocket - a wasted attempt, null and void!

We know ur utmost aim is to further ur biafric agenda but are cowards who have to hide behind endears to achieve ur demonic agenda!

God pass all of una!
cool

what do you have to say about this? https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by richie240: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
aycapri:
what do you have to say about this? https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son
And what have to say about d 78 missing bodies?
You all first circulated fake pictures of those killed and u were busted, so weyin remain?

That singular act in itself has shown DT u have no integrity whatsoever, and DT any other thing after that is an after thot!

What is d need of post fake pictures of d dead to support ur claims if ur cause had no sinister motives?

Even if dem kill 78 fowls sef, e go full ground, blood go scatter everywhere, yet till tmr, no single protester recording that day's events has bn able to show a single picture of one of those killed on that day talkless of 78!

You guys have no integrity whatsoever and d generators of this fake news should be called in for questioning!

Lying and admitting wrong is one thing, but lying and still tenaciously holding on to d lie after being caught is nothing but psychotic!

You guys are a menace to any sane society! Its ds criminal attitudes DT get other countries to be wary of us!
cool

NB
One of ur fellow clowns even deduced d disappearance of d 78 bodies to d Fulani's ritually turning them into cows.
As in how (more) ridiculous can it get!
grin grin grin

vvvvvvvv

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Emanodimo(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

If you have time to take pictures of yourselves and shoot video while you are singing and dancing, for sure, you can also take picture of dead people especially since you are so concerned about dead protesters.

All the lies, fake narratives and deceptive claims makes no sense anyway or anyhow you twist it.

Lemme give u some homework to do.

Did soldiers went to Lekki Toll gate.?

How many were the soldiers?

Did they shot to disperse the crowd? Directly or indirectly?

Did soldiers shot a life bullets towards the protesters?

How many live bullets was shot towards the protesters?

Have u asked govt rep like u in this matter to present evidence that nothing happen by showing us pictures?

Have u asked the Boko Haram and Niger Delta Militants to showcase picture of them been killed by NA?

Why not, cuz they are both armed and equal to the task.

What happened in Lekki will birth a prepared one, not unarmed like what happened on that Tuesday...

Insurrection, guerilla warfare, militancy, and fundamentalist arise from suppression of the people freewill....Where peace isn't allowed, war becomes inevitable.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Goldiano(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

you are mad for trying to cover up the scene that nobody died because of crumbs u would be given.May you died shamelessly since you lied against the dead

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by CodeTemplar: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

They did well to snap the ones that made it into the media so far. I don't expect them to be struggling to capture bullets in pictures when bodies are being dropped and people are moaning their way to the grave simultaneously. That's more than enough for even the most trained mind to loose composure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko At The Stadium Cheering Super Eagles (Video) / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.