Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! (13567 Views)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re-posted .

[size=13pt]Yeah bobby, Grin

he have to give -out some Cash to gain back his freedom if not , the so- called police are not ready to free em without Monetary purposes . Well , i agree with you that Country will never change not until something is been done to wipe away the bad government system. Smiley
[/size]
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Natasha2(f): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2011
hmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]What is the matter dear. . .common , say something jare. grin grin wink[/size]

Natasha,,:

hmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Natasha2(f): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]What is the matter dear. . .common , say something jare. grin grin wink[/size]

I don't know what to say, my dad drives around with tinted glasses and he has particulars for them so he doesn't get bumped by any police man
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]That means the Nigeria police is on a long thing . Actually , i see no offense to drive a tinted glasses Car on the road. Well , i would have love the be a victim but unfortunate I'm not in the Country for some time now . At least everybody have privacy and that's the reason it should be allowed. lipsrsealed

The law has nothing to do with Car of tinted glasses. Unless , they are only seeking for random troubles . grin wink
[/size]

Natasha,,:

I don't know what to say, my dad drives around with tinted glasses and he has particulars for them so he doesn't get bumped by any police man
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Natasha2(f): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]That means the Nigeria police is on a long thing . Actually , i see no offense to drive a tinted glasses Car on the road. Well , i would have love the be a victim but unfortunate I'm not in the Country for some time now . At least everybody have privacy and that's the reason it should be allowed. lipsrsealed

The law has nothing to do with Car of tinted glasses. Unless , they are only seeking for random troubles . grin wink
[/size]

well that's Nigeria for you at the end of the day you still see our leaders driving with tinted glasses like i don't get they just like to fraustrate people the next thing they would do is start arresting people with bathroom slipper grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Natasha2(f): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ogaga why do you go around praising the devil? undecided undecided
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by mamtomi: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
It wasnt an arrest per say and was not the only one ordered to remove tint. The police officers are still around the city trying to enforce the law.
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Ibaku(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
For me, i kinda like cars wit glasses pimped so i say to d enforcers, by d way, i dont see no car with tinted glass or is it d convertible ?
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2011
[size=13pt]My dear , I'm a Satanist ! i praise the Devil because he deserve just more than praises from anyone who love's him. grin grin wink[/size]

Natasha,,:

@ogaga why do you go around praising the devil? undecided undecided
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by dramendra: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2013
come to the north and see 10,000 cars with tinted glasses
koolchicco:

Mamagee, If the law says no more cars with tinted windows, then abide by the rules. Simple.
Re: Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! by Emmanuel247(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is totally Wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant / Nicki Minaj Performs On Stage Without Panties / 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Dana Kinduryte, Jim Iyke’s 23yr Old Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.