Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS (4611 Views)

Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by rummmy: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2020
DeltaFire:
[b]ALL THESE QUIT NOTICE AND HATE TOWARDS IGBO IS THE WORK OF NNAMDI KANU!

Nnamdi Kanu ordered his foolish IPOB followers to destroy property in Yoruba land and even to harm police. Nnamdi Kanu said this clearly on audio circulating on WhatsApp and which was also on YouTube (see my earlier post of 2 days ago). Nnamdi Kanu says these things because he wants Yoruba to hate Igbo. He wants Igbo isolated!

Why does Nnamdi Kanu want ill for Igbo?
Because he is deceiving Igbo. He uses the Igbo's great desire for Biafra to deceive them. He promises them Biafra then takes their money but has NO intention of even working to bring about Biafra. In fact, he works AGAINST Biafra coming because if Biafra comes, he stops making money. He is like a fake pastor promising miracles that cannot happen but taking tithe and offering.
In 2013 Nnamdi Kanu had a meeting with LNC an authentic platform that started to work for self-determination since 1999. When Nnamdi Kanu found out that self-determination would be possible through LNC-MNN he began to lie about LNC and their good work. Why? Because he will lose his money if his followers find out that LNC-MNN is that true platform that will bring them joy of self-determination.

Nnamdi Kanu has been advised and warned by Igbo elders to STOP telling his cult followers to damage property, do violence, and threaten Yoruba, and others as this just creates hatred for Igbo. But Nnamdi Kanu does not want to listen because getting Biafra scares him, as his money stream from gullible Igbo and SS will stop. Nnamdi Kanu is safe in Britain so any harm coming to Igbo because of his instigations does not concern him.

This Yoruba fellow, Adeyinka Grandson who already hates Igbo anyway (he is in London and was arrested there for Igbo hate in 2019) responded to Nnamdi Kanu's audio ordering the destruction of Tinubu property. [/b]
im just looking at you......

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by rummmy: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Hand work of Fulani just to ensure igbos and yorubas continue in enemity.....
We go get sense Las Las.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by loveth360(f): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Yorubas gave you unprecedented enabling and conducive environment to thrive successfully even with your bickerings, hate and negative plot against them.

Yorubas have never attacked you even with your usual negative habits that made South Africa,Ghana etc detest your presence.
Give me unprecedented enabling and conducive environment in one nigeria.

You hateful people didn't give anything to me.
The most wicked,hypocrite and back stabbing tribe in the world.

We saw how you envious things were attacking Igbos business,looting them in the name of protest.

Your people in east are living peacefully without anyone attack them or claiming to give them unprecedented enabling and
conducive environment,even with the evil acts you are know For,internet fraud,skull mining and my other evil deeds.

We are not suppose to share the same country with wicked things.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Obamaofusa: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2020
loveth360:
Give me unprecedented enabling and conducive environment in one nigeria.

You hateful people didn't give anything to me.
The most wicked,hypocrite and back stabbing tribe in the world.

We saw how you envious things were attacking Igbos business,looting them in the name of protest.

Your people in east are living peacefully without anyone attack them or claiming to give them unprecedented enabling and
conducive environment,even with the evil acts you are know For,internet fraud,skull mining and my other evil deeds.

We are not suppose to share the same country with wicked things.
lol

I bet Hausas too know that it is one Nigeria but will always attack,maim,kill you when you try just a bit of your negativities you do in Yorubaland here.You have even continually called us cowards for not attacking you like savages.

How many Yorubas are in your entire 5 South Eastern states?They are not up to 5000.We have more than 5 million Igbos in the SW and the number grows everyday because we give you conducive environment to thrive.God is a good judge.He judges the wicked ingrates.

1 Like

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by loveth360(f): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Obamaofusa:
lol

I bet Hausas too know that it is one Nigeria but will always attack,maim,kill you when you try just a bit of your negativities you do in Yorubaland here.You have even continually called us cowards for not attacking you like savages.

How many Yorubas are in your entire 5 South Eastern states?They are not up to 5000.We have more than 5 million Igbos in the SW and the number grows everyday because we give you conducive environment to thrive.God is a good judge.He judges the wicked ingrates.

There are foolishness in the way you yoruba thinks.

Even if na half a yoruba man dey east,have you ever heard Igbos attack him or his business.have igbos ever come out to say they are accommodating him.

Of course God is a good
judge.He judges the wicked Haters.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Kaiser20: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Seerade029:
Yoruba Has Adeyinka Grandson
Igbo Has Nnamdi Kanu
Fulani Has Adamu Garba

Those 3 Have Mental Problem.

Two lives in London. The stupidest of them lives in Nigeria.
Gbam!
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Obamaofusa: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2020
loveth360:
There are foolishness in the way you yoruba thinks.

Even if na half a yoruba man dey east,have you ever heard Igbos attack him or his business.have igbos ever come out to say they are accommodating him.

Of course God is a good
judge.He judges the wicked Haters.

Yorubas have never attacked you even with your usual negative habits that made South Africa,Ghana etc detest your presence.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by loveth360(f): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Saying yoruba have not attack Igbos is you lying to yourself.

You attacked Igbos during last presidential election.
You people attacked and loot Igbos shops in the name of endsars protest.

Igbos have never attacked you people even with your notorious life of scamming,which made US,Ghana etc detest your presence.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Alba3:

You need to be arrested. You're among people burning properties for your mazi since you're defending his violent outburst against other people and their land. Strong hand of law will get you wailer.

According to you with your fake moniker, Since Tinubu campaign for Edo man, he must be demolished and his properties and that of the governor and Lagos must be destroyed,
Now your mazi is asking for another SS governor's head; when is he going to ask for Obi's properties to be destroyed or asking for your governor Ikpeazu's head. Hypocrite!
Lol. Arrest me if you can zombie.
If blaming the actions of homegrown thugs on Kanu makes you sleep like a baby, get on with it.
But what I know is, no matter how you turn it, the truth is hitting you in the chest. As for me, I refuse to join the bandwagon of foolish tribalist who chase rats while their house is on fire. Fool!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo / Next Anambra State Governor Must Be An Igala Man!! / Obiora-profile Of Another CBN Deputy Gov Overlooked For A Mechanical Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.