Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS (4606 Views)

Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by luvmijeje(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
Before Kanu do you people
love Igbos.

If this is a tactics to stop
Kanu and his project,then
you people have fail.

We are not saying we would not leave your region as you want but Let Nigeria divide first.

Does one of his projects includes destroying Yorubaland?
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by loveth360(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Herkim:

You want to know why ?

They are ingrate they hardly appreciate what Yorubas does for them in Yoruba land .
Can you tell us just one thing yorubas does for Igbos in yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by loveth360(f): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Does one of his projects includes destroying Yorubaland?
Mind telling us how he is destroying Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by luvmijeje(f): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
Mind telling us how he is destroying Yoruba land.

Didn't he tell his disciples to destroy Lagos and Yorubaland?
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by loveth360(f): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Didn't he tell his disciples to destroy Lagos and Yorubaland?
So Kanu Now have yoruba youths under his commands that carries out him orders.

2 Likes

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by luvmijeje(f): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
So Kanu Now have yoruba youths under his commands that carries out him orders.

Then you all should tell him to shut up before they all start taking him seriously.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by loveth360(f): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Then you all should tell him to shut up before they all start taking him seriously.

To be forewarned is to be foretold.
Omo yoruba you do not threaten us.

No be today we start seeing aboki with daga.

There was nothing wrong in Kanu's statement,just that you people's hatred for Kanu and Igbos in general was this reason you guys are miss quoting him.

What is happening now is the reason i was against Igbos joining you people in that protest.

1 Like

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by luvmijeje(f): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
Omo yoruba you do not threaten us.

No be today we start seeing aboki with daga.

There was nothing wrong in Kanu's statement,just that you people's hatred for Kanu and Igbos in general was this reason you guys are miss quoting him.

What is happening now is the reason i was against Igbos joining you people in that protest.

I can't talk more than this. I don talk my own.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by mokolade21845: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2020
:Does one of his projects includes destroying Yorubaland? Mind telling us how he is destroying Yoruba land.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by loveth360(f): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

I can't talk more than this. I don talk my own.
You don't talk when you have nothing to say.

Hatred for Igbos is what is driving you guys,you people have suddenly forget about the killing of your brothers at lekki,all guys now talk is Igbos this,Igbos that.

Well this is a lesson to Igbos that Foolishly join you guys in that protest,because from day one i know this will happen.

2 Likes

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Herkim:

Tinubu is one of our leaders in yoruba land , that's why Lagos and the entire south is flourishing with an high-level of development.

Who is own your leader , kindly give me one.

Bunch of ingrate.
Lagos has been flourishing before tinubu and will continue to.
A leader who breeds thugs around every nook and cranny of a society is not a leader. He's a mafia boss. We don't need such leaders in the South West

2 Likes

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2020
jneutron4000:
This are the kind of boosting that keep putting you Ibos in trouble. As I type this right now, no Hausa/Fulani in Fagba now, they don run. The Nnamdi kanu that is telling you to go after Yoruba political leaders like Sanwolu and Tinubu, is sending you guys to your doom.
Anyone that talks sense is Igbo to you.
Are Igbos the one doing agberos or area boys in Lagos?
Are they the ones who populate nurtw?
You better go and look for where the rain started beating you.
Yoruba are beginning to have the almajiri seige mentality of if it goes wrong, blame others!!
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Owerri1stSon: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
This is the time every Governor in the South East should denounce this guy the way Wike did.

The only reason this issue has not become tribal is simply because we have reasonable leaders in the South West.

Imagine if Sowoolu or Tinubu indirectly point their hand to Kanu....... This is not what we will be saying.

He should be strongly be denounce by every reasonable Igbo leaders.

Any Yoruba that takes Nnamdi Kanu's words serious is demented. I mean, he is just one man and has no say in Igbo land. His members are not even quarter of the population in Igboland.

Igbos in other states no dey find trouble and I am 100 percent sure that they won't want to cause trouble or support Kanu.

Why the South East Gov. haven't answered kanu is because, he is irrelevant in Igbo Race. Generalizing that all IPOB is IGBO is insane.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by luvmijeje(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

Any Yoruba that takes Nnamdi Kanu's words serious is demented. I mean, he is just one man and has no say in Igbo land. His members are not even quarter of the population in Igboland.

Igbos in other states no dey find trouble and I am 100 percent sure that they won't want to cause trouble or support Kanu.

Why the South East Gov. haven't answered kanu is because, he is irrelevant in Igbo Race. Generalizing that all IPOB is IGBO is insane.

He's relevant. His words is now being taking serious and it will be use at the next election cycle.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Etinosa1234: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Rivers, Cross Rivers are also in English words?

same with Port Harcourt

are they also no man's land?

same with Delta.

they're all in Foreign names.

point of correction, Lagos is a Portuguese word, it means port.

olodo
So that guy never reply up till now?

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Owerri1stSon: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

He's relevant. His words is now being taking serious and it will be use at the next election cycle.

Igbos don't give a damn. No body can threaten Igbo Race. If anybody like make eh talk anyhow that one na for eh head.

Besides, why focusing on mere words from Kanu while Hausa were doing the main work by killing Yorubas somewhere in Lagos State?

In fact, they were even happy and supported the killings by the Soldiers, they were also the thugs that attacked the Yorubas but no, you don't want to face the Hausas, it is the Igbos that supported yorubas with range and emotions when the were being killed
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by luvmijeje(f): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

Igbos don't give a damn. No body can threaten Igbo Race. If anybody like make eh talk anyhow that one na for eh head.

Besides, why focusing one mere words from Kanu while Hausa were doing the main work by killing Yorubas somewhere in Lagos State?

In fact, they were even happy and supported the killings by the Soldiers, they were also the thugs that attacked the Yorubas but no, you don't want to face the Hausas, it is the Igbos that supported yorubas with range and emotions when the were being killed

I won't have said anything if you guys have not started spamming the Politics section with how Yorubas hate Igbo and how Yorubas wants to attack Igbos.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by jneutron4000: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Anyone that talks sense is Igbo to you.
Are Igbos the one doing agberos or area boys in Lagos?
Are they the ones who populate nurtw?
You better go and look for where the rain started beating you.
Yoruba are beginning to have the almajiri seige mentality of if it goes wrong, blame others!!
That is why I tell you that keep your opinion shut, what right does Nnamdi Kanu or any igbo has to tell people to attack Tinubu and the Lagos state governor?? Did you hear any Yoruba saying that Igbos corrupt politicians should be attacked? Why can't he keep his mouth shut and allow Yorubas to deal with their own situations with their political leaders. It is obvious Nnamdi kanu has highjack this endsars protest, he turned a genuine protest to Igbo/ biafra thing, and here you are online still not saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Seerade029:
Yoruba Has Adeyinka Grandson Igbo Has Nnamdi Kanu Fulani Has Adamu Garba
Those 3 Have Mental Problem.
Two lives in London. The stupidest of them lives in Nigeria.
correct
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
jneutron4000:
That is why I tell you that keep your opinion shut, what right does Nnamdi Kanu or any igbo has to tell people to attack Tinubu and the Lagos state governor?? Did you hear any Yoruba saying that Igbos corrupt politicians should be attacked? Why can't he keep his mouth shut and allow Yorubas to deal with their own situations with their political leaders. It is obvious Nnamdi kanu has highjack this endsars protest, he turned a genuine protest to Igbo/ biafra thing, and here you are online still not saying the truth.
So you mean the people who attacked tinubu were carrying out NK's instruction?
How many of them are Igbos and how many of them have ever heard nnamdi kanu speak?
I kid you not, if it was Igbos that attacked tinubu and the oba's palace, a lot of Igbos won't be alive today.
Where were you when tinubu was telling Edo people who to vote for? I didn't see you condemn him for inciting the people against their governor while not being an Edo indigene then.
All this petty bigotry of blaming nnamdi kanu is ascribing powers and influence he doesn't have to him. Same thing Buhari did which gave him relevance in the first place.
I tell you. If nnamdi kanu were to ask all Igbos to leave Lagos today, less than 5% of them will obey him.
Look for where the rain started beating you instead of whipping up petty sentiments
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by youngpresidooo: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Same here
I cant imagine a real yoruba say that trash.
I am a yoruba guy and i have nothing against the Igbo.
same with those around me.
NoPlaceLike:
I saw the video and I was very ashamed of the fool. That guy who made that video is not a Yoruba man. Either he was hired to act the nonsense or he's a clout chaser. I'm a Yoruba man and not in support of that nonsense. The earlier we desist from this tribal nonsense, the better for us.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by fregeneh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dede1:

The high tension of Nigerian tribal problem was propagated in 1967. It is funny to watch most Nigerians behave as if the tribal problem was born yesterday. Until ethnic nationalities go their different ways in Nigeria, this idiotic shenanigan must arise.

1966 you mean
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by jneutron4000: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

How many of them are Igbos and how many of them have ever heard nnamdi kanu speak?
I kid you not, if it was Igbos that attacked tinubu and the oba's palace, a lot of Igbos won't be alive today.
Where were you when tinubu was telling Edo people who to vote for? I didn't see you condemn him for inciting the people against their governor while not being an Edo indigene then.
All this petty bigotry of blaming nnamdi kanu is ascribing powers and influence he doesn't have to him. Same thing Buhari did which gave him relevance in the first place.
I tell you. If nnamdi kanu were to ask all Igbos to leave Lagos today, less than 5% of them will obey him.
Look for where the rain started beating you instead of whipping up petty sentiments
Exactly what am saying, when someone like Nnamdi kanu who is not a Yoruba and he is ranting on radio that Yoruba political leaders to be attack, even if he does not have that power to do it, dont you think he has provided a platform for the Yorubas looking for Opportunities to strike Tinubu and Lagos state government to do so. Go back to history and see that he is making same mistakes of 1966, where Yoruba political leader like Akintola was killed by Igbo military and they left their own. My point is that he has NO right to ask Yoruba leaders like Sanwolu and Tinubu to be attacked, this guys never rule Igbo land, they are not in any Federal power so WHY is Nnamdi kanu instructing they should be attacked??. A lot of Yoruba looking for a way to strike Tinubu will used that opportunity to do so.

1 Like

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Ravern: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
In this thread, I have not seen Adeyinka Grandson name mentioned again even when the thread is about the useless quit notice he gave.
But all I see is Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo this Igbo that.
Igbo should learn how to control narratives and put it in the right perspectives.

1 Like

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Obamaofusa: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
nobody is quitting anywhere
igbos have suffered sha, I hope they open their eyes to know dat there is nothing like southern unity
during presidential election they were disenfranchised by d same thugs attacking lagos today
during governorship election they were threatened not to even come out all, reason why number of voters were drastically reduced

wat amazes me is how they will think all that hatred will change in a year to d extent of joining in on the protest thinking at last southern unity has come to stay, now they are accusing them of spearheading destruction of properties in lagos, most yoruba celebs in fore front of d struggle have now deserted DJ switch because she is Igbo. wen will we ever learn our lessons .

igbos in d north are not loud mouthed, they coordinate themselves very peaceful, dat should be d same everywhere dat is not Igbo land. lagos and SW are not our land, we should always thread with caution

The truth about lekki will be unravelled
the identities of these destructive hoodlums will be unmasked
and a special spiced up pepper ish thunder will fire Kanu there

You are a sensible Igbo but Yoruba celebs did not desert DJSwitch now.The problem is that she was not consistent with the figures.I heard Falz too tweeted some false tweets but deleted them because they were unsubstantiated.

You sounded like an intelligent Igbo.The problem of Igbo's is mostly with their mouths,their utterances.We have people like Adeyinka Grandson who want us to give them...Igbos...the Northerners style treatment but Yorubas are not savages. The utterances of Nnamdi KANU made some Yorruba think that the hatchet job was done by IPOB members and some hoodlums.

There are 2 very dangerous kinds of vviolence in Nigeria..
Hausa Fulanis... ..occasional physical violence.
Igbos.....continual verbal violence.
Both are very dangerous in a fledging society.

1 Like

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
jneutron4000:
Exactly what am saying, when someone like Nnamdi kanu who is not a Yoruba and he is ranting on radio that Yoruba political leaders to be attack, even if he does not have that power to do it, dont you think he has provided a platform for the Yorubas looking for Opportunities to strike Tinubu and Lagos state government to do so. Go back to history and see that he is making same mistakes of 1966, where Yoruba political leader like Akintola was killed by Igbo military and they left their own. My point is that he has NO right to ask Yoruba leaders like Sanwolu and Tinubu to be attacked, this guys never rule Igbo land, they are not in any Federal power so WHY is Nnamdi kanu instructing they should be attacked??. A lot of Yoruba looking for a way to strike Tinubu will used that opportunity to do so.
You still refuse to understand. Let me make it simple for you.
1. How many yorubas listen to nnamdi kanu's radio? Except for those of you who sit on the internet everyday looking for him, he's not on any mainstream radio station. So, whatever he said, most of those who attacked tinubu never heard it. Some don't even know nnamdi kanu.
2. By 1966, there was already animosity in the West between awolowo and akintola. Those coup plotters actually took sides with awo which is why they killed akintola for betraying awo for the North. Let's tell ourselves the truth once in a while.
3. Like I asked you. Obaseki never ruled Lagos too. Yet tinubu asked for his impeachment. Why haven't you called tinubu out for meddling in the affairs of Edo people.
4. What you saw that happened had nothing to do with whatever the irrelevant fool nnamdi kanu said. Rather, it was a symbol of the rejection of tinubu's imperialist hold on Lagos. Those boys have been his thugs. But thugs are like mercenaries. They hold loyalty to no one. Only to whatever it whoever they feel is beneficial to them. At that point, they felt the tinubu hold had failed with the failure of hoodlums to disperse the protests. So that was their own way of supporting the protests against bad leaders. Always try to understand issues instead of resorting to petty bigotry. It reduces you to an almajiri.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by jneutron4000: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You still refuse to understand. Let me make it simple for you.
1. How many yorubas listen to nnamdi kanu's radio? Except for those of you who sit on the internet everyday looking for him, he's not on any mainstream radio station. So, whatever he said, most of those who attacked tinubu never heard it. Some don't even know nnamdi kanu.
2. By 1966, there was already animosity in the West between awolowo and akintola. Those coup plotters actually took sides with awo which is why they killed akintola for betraying awo for the North. Let's tell ourselves the truth once in a while.
3. Like I asked you. Obaseki never ruled Lagos too. Yet tinubu asked for his impeachment. Why haven't you called tinubu out for meddling in the affairs of Edo people.
4. What you saw that happened had nothing to do with whatever the irrelevant fool nnamdi kanu said. Rather, it was a symbol of the rejection of tinubu's imperialist hold on Lagos. Those boys have been his thugs. But thugs are like mercenaries. They hold loyalty to no one. Only to whatever it whoever they feel is beneficial to them. At that point, they felt the tinubu hold had failed with the failure of hoodlums to disperse the protests. So that was their own way of supporting the protests against bad leaders. Always try to understand issues instead of resorting to petty bigotry. It reduces you to an almajiri.
You will understand the game soon.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
jneutron4000:
You will understand the game soon.
It is you who needs to get a grip on yourself and stop subscribing to petty and unfounded sentiments.
As a Yoruba, your education will be a waste just as ipob's have become if you can't dissect issues dispassionately
Tinubu has not distinguished himself in any way as a leader. Therefore it amounts to tomfoolery to make him an emblem of Yoruba. He's fighting his own battles for his own selfish ends. If not, just as Awo never subscribed to the North due to their parasitic and ethnics leaning, Tinubu shouldn't have looked to swim or sink with Buhari who has now turned him to a toilet paper.
The earlier we realise the Igbos are not the problem with Nigeria, the better for us. I ask you. What have yorubas gained from supporting Buhari? Tell me.
Same way they swindled the Igbos in the 1960s is what they are presently doing to yorubas. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Alba3: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You are very shallow in understanding. How can you be comparing a party leader campaign for votes for his party's candidate with a noisy secessionist directive to his followers to burn, destroy and attack another tribe's leader and governor in another region? So in your existence, you've not seen your tribe politicians campaigning for candidates in other places. You people can always justify nonsense though!

Now, your mazi leader is asking for Wike's head. Instead of being here defending him blindly, you better go make 100m.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Alba3:

You are very shallow in understanding. How can you be comparing a party leader campaign for votes for his party's candidate with a noisy secessionist directive to his followers to burn, destroy and attack another tribe's leader and governor in another region? So in your existence, you've not seen your tribe politicians campaigning for candidates in other places. You people can always justify nonsense though!

Now, your mazi leader is asking for Wike's head. Instead of being here defending him blindly, you better go make 100m.
Shut your stupid mouth.
If you say nnamdi kanu doesn't have the right to talk about leaders in Lagos since it's not Igbo land it should also hold that Tinubu shouldn't talk about Edo since it's not Yoruba land. You can't make and decide the rules of engagement that you're comfortable with. That aside, was calling for Obaseki's impeachment also part of campaigning for votes?
Nnamdi kanu's rabble-rousing has become your problem not mine. That's how I said it when Buhari was chasing him up and down that he was just giving him unnecessary relevance. He had been saying his nonsense when Jonathan was president but no one gave him attention. Not until this paranoid admin came along and started making mountains of molehills.
Go and check his 2014 video when he was addressing some Igbos in the US. They flatly rejected his message. The influence he had now is borrowed robes given to him by this govt. Nothing more nothing less.
Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Obamaofusa: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
loveth360:
Can you tell us just one thing yorubas does for Igbos in yoruba land.

Yorubas gave you unprecedented enabling and conducive environment to thrive successfully even with your bickerings, hate and negative plot against them.

Yorubas have never attacked you even with your usual negative habits that made South Africa,Ghana etc detest your presence.

1 Like

Re: AFENIFERE DISOWNS, CONDEMNS QUIT NOTICE TO IGBO PEOPLE - TRIBUNE NEWS by Alba3: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Shut your stupid mouth.
If you say nnamdi kanu doesn't have the right to talk about leaders in Lagos since it's not Igbo land it should also hold that Tinubu shouldn't talk about Edo since it's not Yoruba land. You can't make and decide the rules of engagement that you're comfortable with. That aside, was calling for Obaseki's impeachment also part of campaigning for votes?
Nnamdi kanu's rabble-rousing has become your problem not mine. That's how I said it when Buhari was chasing him up and down that he was just giving him unnecessary relevance. He had been saying his nonsense when Jonathan was president but no one gave him attention. Not until this paranoid admin came along and started making mountains of molehills.
Go and check his 2014 video when he was addressing some Igbos in the US. They flatly rejected his message. The influence he had now is borrowed robes given to him by this govt. Nothing more nothing less.

You need to be arrested. You're among people burning properties for your mazi since you're defending his violent outburst against other people and their land. Strong hand of law will get you wailer.

According to you with your fake moniker, Since Tinubu campaign for Edo man, he must be demolished and his properties and that of the governor and Lagos must be destroyed,
Now your mazi is asking for another SS governor's head; when is he going to ask for Obi's properties to be destroyed or asking for your governor Ikpeazu's head. Hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This On My Back. [graphic] / Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now / FG To Stop Funding Pilgrimages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.