Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Make A Girl Squirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Squirt (8728 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / How To Make A Girl Squirt Effortlessly – 6 Steps To Mega Pleasure / Can A Girl Squirt Without Having Orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Squirt by doksblog(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2020
So you’ve been browsing a few too many Bleep-rated websites and decided to learn how to make a girl squirt in real life.

At the very least, you probably want to find out whether it’s really possible and not just a blend of camera angles, pelvic floor exercises and water (or worse).

While we’ll leave you to judge whether the footage you’ve personally seen is real or staged, the good news is yes: squirting is a genuine phenomenon, and with a little bit of know-how and a fair stretch of patience, you can master the technique to get her there...........

https://doksblog.com/sexual-health-how-to-make-a-girl-squirt/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by bluebay(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2020
This kind Sunday? I suppose you be igbe

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by doksblog(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Yes you can make her squirt

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Please guys, some women will not squirt no matter what you do.

If she doesn't, it doesn't mean you're not getting things right.

9 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by JOACHINpedro: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Please guys, some women will not squirt no matter what you do.

If she doesn't, it doesn't mean you're not getting things right.
Trust me all ladies can squirt.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Yes, the ability is there. But this doesn't mean they will.

JOACHINpedro:

6 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by lincsnuel: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

After all the kissing, caressing, fingering, boobs & pussy/clit licking and she no gree squirt you be like:

Nne squirt kwanu! Wetin dey do you sef... grin

10 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin some just won't and it's fine.

A woman can orgasm without squirting.

lincsnuel:

After all the kissing, caressing, fingering, boobs & pussy/clit licking and she no gree squirt you be like:

Nne squirt kwanu! Wetin dey do you sef...

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by PAWG(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Lies!!! If you’ve been with more than one woman your entire life you’ll know not all of them can.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by JOACHINpedro: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
PAWG:

Lies!!! If you’ve been with more than one woman your entire life you’ll know not all of them can.
I'm talking biology and you're talking sexuality undecided
Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by Raymeskey: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmmm
Curfew Sunday
Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by JOACHINpedro: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Not everyone climax after sex.
Squirting is triggered, that's why it's likely to be attainable when spouse talk about their sexuality
Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by PAWG(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

I'm talking biology and you're talking sexuality undecided

Chaii undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by pepuson: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
doksblog:
Yes you can make her squirt
We are talking End police brutality, you are talking making a girl squirt.
Go make your mama squirt as many times as you want.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by Seandisputed(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
The way some peeps come on here to insult people's parents with so much ease says a lot about their upbringing.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
When I told a friend I'd make her pee(squirt) during sex, she didn't believe it...until it happened. Lol.

She literally begged to go pee while I was in action but then I knew it was coming and didn't let her. I encouraged her to let it out there on the bed. She tried to hold it in but couldn't because the stimulation was too intense. She messed my bed over and over cheesy

Memories though wink

6 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good for you. Also note that squirting is not always because of an orgasm.

ReluctantAdult:
When I told a friend I'd make her pee(squirt) during sex, she didn't believe it...until it happened. Lol.

She literally begged to go pee while I was in action but then I knew it was coming and didn't let her. I encouraged her to let it out there on the bed. She tried to hold it in but couldn't because the stimulation was too intense. She messed my bed over and over cheesy

Memories though wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

I can write a book about squirting, man. You have no idea what I know and have experienced cool
Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Not challenging your intellect.

Squirting doesn't always indicate orgasm, if you know so much - you will agree with this.

ReluctantAdult:

I can write a book about squirting, man. You have no idea what I know and have experienced cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by Obakoolex(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Memories though wink
Squirt is totally different from pee mister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
It is actually part urine. Also contains some other ejaculatory fluids from the woman.

If it is all urine, well it could mean the woman was a bit pressed before sex, and the pounding triggered involuntary urination - without an orgasm

Obakoolex:

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Obakoolex:

Do some research before you disagree with people about a particular widely-researched concept. Squirt is urine coming from the bladder through the urethra during orgasm. It is usually mixed up with other fluids from the bulbourethral and vestibular glands. Unless maybe you want to argue that that doesn't make it purely urine.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Not challenging your intellect.

Squirting doesn't always indicate orgasm, if you know so much - you will agree with this.

Squirting usually occurs during orgasm. Therefore squirting is an indicator of orgasm. Whether the orgasm is an intense one or not, depends on the individual.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Memories though wink

Ewww undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nothing special in squirting I believe, it is not the height of climax, once one has orgasm, the feeling and satisfaction after is top notch.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
ReluctantAdult:

Squirting usually occurs during orgasm. Therefore squirting is an indicator of orgasm. Whether the orgasm is an intense one or not, depends on the individual.
[/s]

Wrong, one doesnt have to squirt before reaching orgasm.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Read my comment again and check the emphasis on ALWAYS

ReluctantAdult:

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Correct.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
God bless you

Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Wrong, one doesnt have to squirt before reaching orgasm.
Re: How To Make A Girl Squirt by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ewww undecided

It wasn't in the middle of my bed though. I brought her ass to the edge while I sort of stood leaning in. You know how it is. So when she kind of exploded, most of it went on the floor. Just the dribbles messed my bed. She let out the loudest moan I've ever heard in all of my sexperience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Anal Experience / Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.