Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Is The Name Of This Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Name Of This Infection? (3910 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Infection? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Good morning guys.

Pls i want to know the English name of this infection.
I over heard some guys talking about it and they called it 'ota garri'(that's igbo tho) and according to them, they said that when you have the infection and you carry some amount of cassava flakes(garri) close to ur penis, that there is a way it(penis) will react.

I'm an aspiring medical doctor and a fashion designer.
Just being curious tho.
Help out guys.

Lalasticala
Hadampson
DrMedical

Modified **
I have tried using google but there's nothing useful there.

I dont have any infection oo am just being curious.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Good morning guys.

Pls i want to know the English of this infection.
I over heard some guys talking about it and they called it 'ota garri'(that's igbo tho) and according to them, they said that when you have the infection and you carry some amount of cassava flakes(garri) close to ur penis, that there is a way it(penis) will react.

Just being curious tho.
Help out guys.

Lalasticala
Hadampson

stc 30 resolves all this kind of issues. It's expensive oh but magic
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by madridguy(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Tell us the truth you don contact Jeri-Jeri shocked

NiklauseFred:

Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

stc 30 resolves all this kind of issues. It's expensive oh but magic
Tf is "stc 30"?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
Tell us the truth you don contact Jeri-Jeri shocked

Werey! grin I dont have any infection,i only heard some guys talking about it in a grocery store and i couldn't ask them about it.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

NiklauseFred:

Werey! grin I dont have any infection,i only heard some guys talking about it in a grocery store and i couldn't ask them about it.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Tf is "stc 30"?
it's a stem cell drugm google it and read it's testimonies. It makes mad sense
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by Austeen007(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's Gonorrhoea caused by the etiologic agent Neiserria gonorrhoea
It's a sexually transmitted disease.

In English, it is called ''THE CLAP.''

The Igbo's call it ''OTA GARRI,'' LOL
NiklauseFred:
Good morning guys.

Just being curious tho.
Help out guys.

Lalasticala
Hadampson
DrMedical

Modified **

Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by NiklauseFred(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Austeen007:
It's Gonorrhoea caused by the etiologic agent Neiserria gonorrhoea
It's a sexually transmitted disease.

In English, it is called ''THE CLAP.''

The Igbo's call it ''OTA GARRI,'' LOL

Wow! Thanks man
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by Austeen007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Microbiology is my profession
NiklauseFred:

Wow! Thanks man
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by NiklauseFred(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Austeen007:
Microbiology is my profession

Wow! microbiology?
Can you give me more incites about this course? Pls sir?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by Austeen007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
You want to know more about Microbiology, or just the pathogen Neisseria gonorrhoea?
NiklauseFred:

Wow! microbiology?
Can you give me more incites about this course? Pls sir?

Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by NiklauseFred(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Austeen007:
You want to know more about Microbiology, or just the pathogen Neisseria gonorrhoea?

Pls sir if you have much time you 'throw more light' on the two but if you don't,you cab talk about the microbiology.

Sorry you do ur undergraduate in Nigeria?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by Hadampson(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Good morning guys.

Just being curious tho.
Help out guys.

Lalasticala
Hadampson
DrMedical

Modified **

Austeen007 has already answered you bro smiley
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by heykims(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gonorrhoea makes the peniis reacts to garri?? Funny.
Op there's no disease entity like such, don't fall for any microbiologist diagnosis abeg.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Infection? by Austeen007(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Igbo people call it "OTA GARRI," Which of presents a burning sensation during urination.

Look IT UP HERE.

Funny.
Op there's no disease entity like such, don't fall for any microbiologist diagnosis abeg. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Superfoods / How To Get A Very White Teeth In Just 2 Minutes / How Do I Kill Off E-coli In My Bladder Plesse Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.