Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Even In Revolution SW Failed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even In Revolution SW Failed. (1692 Views)

More Journalists Brutalise By Police In Revolution Now Protests / SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 / Nigeria Getting Back On Track With Rail Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even In Revolution SW Failed. by SlayerForever: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Yoruba have incredibly turned around to blame Igbos for destroying Lagos. A fight we started together for our collective gain, you then turn around to blame your comrade. One can't even trust Yoruba in a revolution. A revolution o.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by BlueOrange: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2020
That's the point. Whenever such needs arises, it's to just look away jeje and leave them to whatever heat is being faced

4 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Focktot: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2020
I keep telling Yorubas supporting a united south that is never going to happen

I keep telling them

Thank God they have finally realized.

1 Like

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2020
SlayerForever:
Yoruba have incredibly turned around to blame Igbos for destroying Lagos. A fight we started together for our collective gain, you then turn around to blame your comrade. One can't even trust Yoruba in a revolution. A revolution o.
A revolution where you called for the heads of all our leaders?
A revolution where you called for the destruction of our land?
A revolution where Nnamdi Kanu never direct you to destroy Kalu and Ngige's houses and kill them?
Is it same revolution where Kaduna Nzeagu killed all other regional leaders and spare Igbo leaders?
ANYONE that believe anything Igbos say is mad.
CHECK WHAT NNAMDI KANU POSTED

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Kyase(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Southern unity my arrss

1 Like

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by okeyglm: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

A revolution where Nnamdi Kanu never direct you to destroy Kalu and Ngige's houses and kill them?
Is it same revolution where Kaduna Nzeagu killed all other regional leaders and spare Igbo leaders?
ANYONE that believe anything Igbos said is mad.
APC zombie spotted

9 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Kyase(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Oh so the mazi even talk say make Dem destroy anything for enugu, interesting, no wonder phyno flavor Chicken out, come dey lament online

1 Like

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2020
okeyglm:
APC zombie spotted
You're a bigot. Because I busted you people's lies I'm now APC zombie. even if I am, IS WHAT I SAID NOT THE TRUTH?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Focktot: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:
Southern unity my arrss

There's no unity in the south just pretence

We know the ipob members that tagged the protest" Yoruba protest" at the beginning of the protest.

We saw how some of them were happy to blame Tinubu for sponsoring the protest before Tuesday.

And how they all of a sudden still blame Tinubu for killing the protesters.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Oh so the mazi even talk say make Dem destroy anything for enugu, interesting, no wonder phyno flavor Chicken out, come dey lament online
They're all Hypocrites. ONLY Foolish Yorubas follow their hidden agenda

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Focktot:

We know the ipob members that tagged the protest" Yoruba protest" at the beginning of the protest.

We saw how some of them were happy to blame Tinubu for sponsoring the protest before Tuesday.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Flora2Sweet: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
They hate themselves not to talk about igbos..

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE KEEP HATING ON US/IGBOS

Cus what am igbo man would do, for money no other tribe can ever do it..

We have the hustling spirit in our vains, I don't know why they still keep hating..

Whenever we FALL we RISE...

ORDINARY REVOLUTION, YOU'RE APPORTIONING BLAMES...

HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Kyase(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

They're all Hypocrites. ONLY Foolish Yorubas follow their hidden agenda
It's well
Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Kyase(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Focktot:

That one na story for another day
Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by AregbeFufu: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Focktot:

Chai never trust a Yoruba for your own good.
The new tactic now is to blame Igbos for everything that went wrong with the protest.
So it was now igbos that blamed Tinubu for sponsoring the protests,last time I checked it was Arrewa forum abi miyetti Allah that claimed it was Tinubu's game plan to discredit Buhari towards 2023.
You can't even hold your northern masters accountable for any damn thing.
Even the northerners direct speech is now being blamed on the Igbos.
Tufia for you people.
All the countless threads I was opening to warn igbos about these people, the biased mods were wiping all of them.

13 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by KAHBOOM: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2020
The internet never forgets.

All Nigerians will be weary of them when the dust settles even the North they are trying to deceive.

2 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Focktot: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Chai never trust a Yoruba for your own good.
The new tactic now is to blame Igbos for everything that went wrong with the protest.
So it was now igbos that blamed Tinubu for sponsoring the protests,last time I checked it was Arrewa forum abi miyetti Allah that claimed it was Tinubu's game plan to discredit Buhari towards 2023.
You can't even hold your northern masters accountable for any damn thing.
Even the northerners direct speech is now being blamed on the Igbos.
Tufia for you people.
All the countless threads I was opening to warn igbos about these people, the biased mods were wiping all of them.
I can show you a thread where one ipob members alleged that Tinubu sponsored the protest.

https://www.nairaland.com/6192674/why-think-tinubu-sponsoring-endsars
Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't mind Igbos. Dishonest with a capital D by nature and hypocritical beyond redemption. What of the part DJ Switch, real name Obianuju Catherine Udeh, played with her devilish propaganda of "89 massacred at Lekki toll gate"?

That one is even going to be further disgraced when Lagos release CCTV recordings of events at Lekki tollgate on Tuesday night.

I would urge sensible Igbos to shut up right now and stop making things worse for themselves. Yorubas aren't stupid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by AregbeFufu: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Focktot:
I can show you a thread where one ipob members alleged that Tinubu sponsored the protest.

Rubbish. One ipob member is now every Igbo man.
Even the so called Igbos that reiterated that line was doing it as a kind of cajoling Tinubu over his relationship with the north. Like asking "Tinubu how far".
Since when does ipob give a shit about who is discrediting Buhari.
Why haven't you said anything about the people who OWN the speech. The people who said it for everyone to hear.
But you want to perform broad daylight magic and turn speculative to affirmative.

2 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Focktot: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Even the so called Igbos that reiterated that line was doing it as a kind of cajoling Tinubu over his relationship with the north. Like asking "Tinubu how far".
Why haven't you said anything about the people who OWN the speech. The people who said it for everyone to hear.
But you want to perform broad daylight magic and turn speculative to affirmative.
Comprehension is a big problem

I thought I clearly said ipob members not igbo.

Abi every igbo man is a member of ipob?

1 Like

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by loveth360(f): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2020
When i warned about Igbos joining them,some Igbos insulted me,some yorubas called me and other Igbos cowards.

Now their endsars has been defeated because of their Hatred for Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by nedekid: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Oshigun:

Don't mind Igbos. Dishonest with a capital D by nature and hypocritical beyond redemption. What of the part DJ Switch, real name Obianuju Catherine Udeh, played with her devilish propaganda of "89 massacred at Lekki toll gate"?

That one is even going to be further disgraced when Lagos release CCTV recordings of events at Lekki tollgate on Tuesday night.

I would urge sensible Igbos to shut up right now and stop making things worse for themselves. Yorubas aren't stupid.
Rightfully said, "Yorubas aren't stupid".
You certainly aren't amongst them.
Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Another dishonest Igbo. You're not even female to begin with, as you claim, so anyone taking your many anti-Yoruba rants seriously is a fool. You're the face of Igbo deceptiveness and their naturally deceitful nature.

1 Like

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Focktot: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Remember this comment during Endsars

1 Like

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by nairalandankrah: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2020
SlayerForever:
[s]Yoruba have incredibly turned around to blame Igbos for destroying Lagos. A fight we started together for our collective gain, you then turn around to blame your comrade. One can't even trust Yoruba in a revolutio[/s]n. A revolution o.

Pls stop saying rubbish...Afenifere never blamed Igbo's..
Only tinubu stooges and very few paid BMC crew...Yoruba land doesn't revolve around Nairaland...

4 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by IDeyNL: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Focktot:

https://www.nairaland.com/6192674/why-think-tinubu-sponsoring-endsars

A whole Miyetti Allah, a national organization went on national TV and newspapers to tag Tinubu as sponsor of the protest, but you're more concerned about an opinion of an Igbo nairalander.

You see why they call you people Cowards?

7 Likes

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by helinues: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Una emotional whinny is stale, lame and dumb
Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2020
nedekid:

Rightfully said, "Yorubas aren't stupid".
You certainly aren't amongst them.

Suwegbe, how old are you? 16?
Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by loveth360(f): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Your hatred for Igbos is why you see something wrong it that statement.

Well i warned about Igbos joining yorubas in that protest.

Thank God yoruba youths were the ones that attacked your oba's palace and tinubu house.

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Focktot: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2020
IDeyNL:

A whole Miyetti Allah, a national organization went on national TV and newspapers to tag Tinubu as sponsor of the protest, but you're more concerned about an opinion of an Igbo nairalander.

You see why they call you people Cowards?
No we want a united south right?

So was a united South joining Fulani to reecho their sentiments
Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by History555: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Oshigun:

You are a keyboard warrior. All you do is issue threats and vent from your phone. Enter street and show the stuff you are made of. Media cow

1 Like

Re: Even In Revolution SW Failed. by Focktot: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2020
From ipob here on Nairaland before Lekki shooting
They even said TVC was too objective

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency:put Me To Shame, Zone Ticket To South East, Umahi Challenges PDP / Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction / The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.