Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims (55228 Views)

The Shocking Memoir Of A Survivor Of Awkuzu SARS (Graphic) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by prodigiousman(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
To even claim that I am Pro Buharist has shown you don't even know what you are saying ..there are few people more anti Buhari than I am here and in real life ..I can never like the man , it can't happen ..
if it is true sorry, I will remove Ur name

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by prodigiousman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
[s][/s]

prodigiousman is a deranged desperate spammer

He is frustrated oo

grin
any reasonable person can scan through Ur previous post
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Metaltears: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
prodigiousman:
any reasonable bperson can scan true Ur previous post

You are really pain ain't ya ?

grin

Do you feel suicidal?

grin

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by kayusely70(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Southerners please am here to warn you that the unleashed media goons
Have strategize
They now create thread
With comment seeking to pitch Yoruba and igbos
Their pattern is to control opinions in this forum that will instigate crisis
Their comment and thread always point to an particular tribe or so
Sometimes they play Yoruba sometimes they play igbo please beware
Im Happy U Got Their Antics. They Are So Many Here And In Other Forums. They Are Mostly Northerners And Members Of BMC. So One Should Be Wary And Watchful.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by sweetrace(f): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
prodigiousman:
and I have the right to enlighten the public of the evil conspiracy going on in the media. Beside u can't enlighten zombies. If u don't have better things to say just stfu

You are an example of what is wrong with this country! If you ever have any power in real life, you will be a bully You want to shut those with differing opinions from yours. Go and form your own forum and get a flock of brainless people who do not have inquiring minds to follow you. You took the time to list monikers of intelligent people who have opposing views from yours! What a laugh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by prodigiousman(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
sweetrace:

You are an example of what is wrong with this country! If you ever have any power in real life, you will be a bully You want to shut those with differing opinions from yours. Go and form your own forum and get a flock of brainless people who do not have inquiring minds to follow you. You took the time to list monikers of intelligent people who have opposing views from yours! What a laugh!
[/s]

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Openbusiness: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Federal government? IGP? What are those? Some newly discovered species of ungulates or something?
No matter how you underrate the FG, no matter their level of incompetence, they still have the power to do their duty and will act when the people place a demand on them with unity.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Jakumo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hey fellas, chill, and lets remain on topic. Who cares if there is a gentleman who feels like banning a bunch of other people ? Don't sweat it. There are far more pressing issues to discuss, such as the illegal trade in human parts, for example.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Emilokoiyawon: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
PETER OBI AND OBIANO MUST PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Emilokoiyawon: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
prodigiousman:
This dude really need to be fished out, he must pay for his crimes

Don't forget his enablers: Peter Obi and Obiano.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Emilokoiyawon: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Seetto:
Peter Obi has been extracting the organs of yeebos, but Tinubu is their major headache.. grin

Imagine if this was a story about Tinubu, they will gather here like vultures. Now, where are they? Nowhere to be found. Bloody hypocrites grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Commentor: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Peter Obi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by mbahdi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Tungfamily: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
End Kingazubuike
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by baby124: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Obi and Obiano have questions to answer. All officers at Akwuzu Sars should be executed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by IamPlato(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by KfashionHubb: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
And willie obiano appointed the c/o SARS AKWUZU DSP JAMES NWAFOR as his SENIOR SPECIAL ADVISER ON SECURITY...

Willie the bleaching governor has a lot to answer.
He has hundred of liters of innocent blood in his stomach, he is a vampire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by ignis: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Cannibals

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by BruncleZuma: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Without deriding their respective maltreatment and brutalisation, I'd say dis one nah ezigbo embellishment
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by MagicBishop: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Anambra youth only knew how to burn Azikiwe's statue and loot police stations.

Why did they not proceed to govt house and demand from Willie to bring out Nwafor or they burn it down.

6 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by OdefaGirl(f): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
This should be really investigated and punishment declared on the culprits...... but this is Nigeria.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by OBIPLUS(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oga all these is that people are hungry.
Focktot:
ok
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Commentor: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
possibility99:
Where is James Nwafor.

More importantly, where is Peter Obi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by deboysben(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Is that what this news article is about, is that the subject? Must you politicize everything? Did any part of the news article mention El Rufai or Kaduna? Nawa!
they really want to drag innocent peter obi cos their man Tinubu has been rendered useless politically.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by flokii: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
FG should investigate the South Eastern part of Nigeria well.. it all started like joke till baby factory and human trafficking became a norm there.

Now the Akwuzu survivors have come out to expose human parts and organ trading in the same region. Something has to be done fast cos they might have infiltrated other regions through freedom of movement in one Nigeria. Same with drug cartels getting their youths killed all over Asia and Europe.

Too many problems from one region.. haba!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Offpoint1: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Focktot:
You are preaching about a united south now, but you already tagged the Endsars a Yoruba protest a few days before
The level of hypocrisy on this forum is alarming.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by mastertek: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
I have heard the worst of police from one woman in my area, who happens to have long time experience.

Nigeria police is nothing, but evil secret cult, some of them have shrine in which innocent human being have been sacrifice everyday

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Goodman247: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rubbish country
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by vr0xen: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
2015 my inlaw paid them to kill me so i wont attend my fathers funerals

my mum called all the police officers she knew after they kidnapped me to an unknown destination before taking me to their office at awkuzu junction

i stayed four days before i was found and i got home a day to my fathers funeral

3 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by GeneralPula: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
I knew this..

This is exactly why the Governor sacked rather than arresting James Nwafor..

Damn the rate at which these Igbo people are doing ritual eeh, lord knows how many buying & selling of human bodies translation have occurred there in the past years..

Noticed Kanu slaves on Nairaland are talking less about the matter, some of them are aware of what’s going on. They may have even been there to purchase human parts before. Yet they’re the first to call out others for ritual and wickedness!!

angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Dididrumz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
it's no news anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.