Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims (55226 Views)

The Shocking Memoir Of A Survivor Of Awkuzu SARS (Graphic) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by kellight(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Shouldn't the federal government and IGP investigate this? Share your thoughts.

are u sure the sars officer is not working for the people you are asking to investigate him?
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by xreal: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Awkuzu SARS

He is even referred to as Billionaire SARS.

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by ipobarecriminals: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
sad Dat former head big SARS/SA to gov house/famy should be torch not private own properties
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Where is That crook Nwafor

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by flokii: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Miracle2020:
You will never see those nonentities on this thread, but just change anambara to osun or katsina you will see this post reach 89pages now now. James Nwafor is chilling in government house but they are looking for Tinubu is not owing them a dime.

If Yorubas do the right thing, all that nonsense will stop. When you don't give them anything again in Lagos and other SW states, they'll get the message and start thinking home.

Too much familiarity brings contempt.

If you see them in the North, they literally crawl at the feet of Hausa/Fulani while they turn to lions in Yoruba land. Awa la faye gba won.

If you notice carefully, they always try to instigate Yorubas against the North because they are afraid of Hausa/Fulani.. unfortunately for them, we from the West are not hateful, spiteful or deceitful like they are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by nedekid: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
omenka:
Peter Obi is responsible for their carnage as much as El Rufai is responsible for the carnage in his state.

To each, his own.
Peter Obi has to respond if not this is a huge dent on him.
As of now, as far as I am concerned he has a lot to explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by specialmati(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
I know this politician are evil and they have police friends that work with them against the masses. we are only in the hand of God.imagine these kind of news chai
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by nedekid: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
flokii:

If Yorubas do the right thing, all that nonsense will stop. When you don't give them anything again in Lagos and other SW states, they'll get the message and start thinking home.

If you see them in the North, they literally crawl in the feet of Hausa/Fulani while they turn to lions in Yoruba land. Awa la faye gba won.

If you notice carefully, they always try to instigate Yorubas against the North because they are afraid of Hausa/Fulani.. unfortunately for them, we from the West are not hateful, spiteful or deceitful like they are.
"When you don't give them anything again in Lagos and other SW states, they'll get the message and start thinking home"

You personally what did you give them? Oh you dashed them houses, land etc abi.
You as a person probably own nothing in the SW. Probably a peasant. At most a Tennant in some one room somewhere.
Mr grandson wannabe. Spewing hate because you have nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Freelane33(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
FECK D LAW , FECK THE UNIFORM embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by DexterousOne(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
omenka:
Peter Obi is responsible for their carnage as much as El Rufai is responsible for the carnage in his state.

To each, his own.

This goat will come and talk rubbish as usual

El Rufai was captured on tape saying that he paid killer herdsmen off
People that are killing your people in your state

You paid them off
No one was punished
And you know them (because you cannot pay off who you dont know )

That is who you are comparing to Peter Obi

You no get sense
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by flokii: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
nedekid:

"When you don't give them anything again in Lagos and other SW states, they'll get the message and start thinking home"

You personally what did you give them? Oh you dashed them houses, land etc abi.
You as a person probably own nothing in the SW. Probably a peasant. At most a Tennant in some one room somewhere.
Mr grandson wannabe. Spewing hate because you have nothing to loose.

Why aren't you proud of your region like I am proud of mine?

What exactly is chasing you people away from alaigbo that young ones like you can't face and rectify?

Adeyinka grandson that you mentioned is telling you the exact thing going on in the mind of Yoruba sons and daughters. You can see the clamour for Oduduwa republic from some quarters now largely because of you Easterners.

Why wait till you're expelled out of South West? Are you even wise like this not to see the handwriting on the wall??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by wristbangle: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Even the devil will fear the atrocities of sars
Even satan is a saint ,
Well is a known fact,I pray May any sars that have wasted any soul die miserable

Southerners please am here to warn you that the unleashed media goons
Have strategize
They now create thread
With comment seeking to pitch Yoruba and igbos
Their pattern is to control opinions in this forum that will instigate crisis
Their comment and thread always point to an particular tribe or so
Sometimes they play Yoruba sometimes they play igbo please beware

My brother, I watch in awe and disappointed with Nigerian youths especially Nairalanders. Spinning the narrative, twisting and sowing seed of discord is synonymous to our politicians. They are smart and know that playing the ethnic card will distabilize our unity to fight against them.

Just look at few weeks of unity, what we achieved is more than 60years of the worthless independence.

It's a shame some people are falling for it. The protest and burning of properties was everywhere in the south . Thugs for the burning and looting for properties, a chaos caused by evil politicians while protest by meaningful and reasonable Nigerians.

People sef are too lazy to check profile of those monikers causing confusion. They are new or known for their inconsistencies.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by cktheluckyman: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
flokii:

If you see them in the North, they literally crawl in the feet of Hausa/Fulani while they turn to lions in Yoruba land. Awa la faye gba won.

Says someone typing from under the ikeja bridge
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by flokii: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Says someone typing from under the ikeja bridge

Bia fvck off my mentions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by nedekid: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
flokii:

Why aren't you proud of your region like I am proud of mine?

What exactly is chasing you people away from alaigbo that young ones like you can't face and rectify?

Adeyinka grandson that you mentioned is telling you the exact thing going on in the mind of Yoruba sons and daughters. You can see the clamour for Oduduwa republic from some quarters now largely because of you Easterners.

Why wait till you're expelled out of South West? Are you even wise like this not to see the handwriting on the wall??
Yeah. Stay there and be waiting patiently to "expel" igbos from SW. Don't use that time to make money and acquire assets or empower yourself economically. It only means the inevitable will happen. Your father's house will be bought by either an indigene or perhaps a non indigene (omo igbo). One recently bought my elderly neighbour's house. Baba took his millions and moved to ijebu. Infact baba was so happy he tapped the young man on his shoulder calling him "my son".
Who is more useful to sanwo olu or jagaban, you (as a person) that pays little or no tax compared to the person paying thousands or millions in taxes, bank charges, employing labour etc.
Oga be focus and leave Mr grandson, who is probably on social benefits in the UK.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by flokii: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
nedekid:

Yeah. Stay there and be waiting patiently to "expel" igbos from SW. Don't use that time to make money and acquire assets or empower yourself economically. It only means the inevitable will happen. Your father's house will be bought by either an indigene or perhaps a non indigene (omo igbo). One recently bought my elderly neighbour's house. Baba took his millions and moved to ijebu. Infact baba was so happy he tapped the young man on his shoulder calling him "my son".
Who is more useful to sanwo olu or jagaban, you (as a person) that pays little or no tax compared to the person paying thousands or millions in taxes, bank charges, employing labour etc.
Oga be focus and leave Mr grandson, who is probably on social benefits in the UK.

Who asked you for stories mister story teller?

Non-indigene that buys land in Lagos will still return back to his/her native land in casket and undertakers dancing with the corpse in it.

Where is the sense in investing in foreign lands when they'll end up burying your dead body in your native place. Makes no sense really if you ask me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by nedekid: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
flokii:

Who asked you for stories mister story teller?

Non-indigene that buys land in Lagos will still return back to his/her native land in casket with undertakers dancing with the corpse in it.

Where is the sense in investing in foreign lands when they'll end up burying your dead body in your native place. Makes no sense really if you ask me.
Lol. I will buy your house and you will be my Tennant in the bq. grin
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Anaerobi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
insert a broom stick in a man gentile .
I can't imagine the pains.. whoever that knows about these and is in position to do something, yet did nothing. may that person b alive to bury his/her children.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by streetpaddy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Focktot:
ok

The thing you don't know, even Igbo gets biafra today... Bad leader will arise then you will be looking to #breakbiafra by then , the black man his full of greed.. give them gun and they will kill themselves.. biafra cannot be d solution
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by lomprico(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
omenka:

To each, his own.

is Obi still the governor of that state?
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Phraences: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Openbusiness:

https://punchng.com/survivors-of-awkuzu-sars-said-squad-sold-body-parts-of-executed-victims-nwanguma-rulaac-exec-dir/?amp=1

The IGP is a big fool and should be prosecuted himself. Why didn't he send a memo to the President or Abba Kyari? I want to believe they would given him go ahead.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by CodeTemplar: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Openbusiness:

There were allegations that the protests derailed and turned violent as witnessed in Lagos, Edo, Osun, Abuja and others. What do you think went wrong?
The protest lasted about 11 consecutive days and remained peaceful up to the last few days. There was no reason for people who remained peaceful all along and who, from the start, continued to express their commitment to remain peaceful, to suddenly resort to violence. Of course, we heard news and saw videos of hoodlums attacking peaceful protesters in many states. At some point, pro-government protesters also confronted the #EndSARS protesters. So, clearly, government sponsored hoodlums to infiltrate, hijack and derail the otherwise peaceful protests. And they did that to discredit the protesters and to provide the pretext to crack down on them. This is cowardly.
Apt response.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by omenka(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Even the devil will fear the atrocities of sars
Even satan is a saint ,
Well is a known fact,I pray May any sars that have wasted any soul die miserable

Southerners please am here to warn you that the unleashed media goons
Have strategize
They now create thread
With comment seeking to pitch Yoruba and igbos
Their pattern is to control opinions in this forum that will instigate crisis
Their comment and thread always point to an particular tribe or so
Sometimes they play Yoruba sometimes they play igbo please beware
It is very likely you're one of those people, judging from the screenshot below.

Your plans have failed!!

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by fineboynl(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
I can see the works of the operation crocodile smile on cyber space.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is beyond criminal.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Phraences: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
The IGP needs to be invited to the panel. Who is the particular Governor that called him? If it is Peter Obi, he should come and explain himself.
I don't trust any politician
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
omenka:
It is very likely you're one of those people, judging from the screenshot below.

Your plans have failed!!
Still stand by my words
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by omenka(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Racoon, Pachukwudi44, Salamrushdie, these three, if you wanna see their comments here, ask a mod to change the title and replace Akwuzu with Ikeja or Kaduna.

They'd leave at least 30 comments each on the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by ediko5(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Openbusiness:

The IGP also had difficulties in removing a former head of SARS in Lagos but had to create a new office for him and move him to Abuja.

This is definitely Abba Kyari of IGP IRT.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by BENEAMATA: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
TABAY

This is the name of the most common method of torture applied by the Awkwuzu SARS according to many witness / victims account ( or a variation of it ) .
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by BigBashiru: 1:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Openbusiness:

https://punchng.com/survivors-of-awkuzu-sars-said-squad-sold-body-parts-of-executed-victims-nwanguma-rulaac-exec-dir/?amp=1

Negros are a cursed race.... that's why they were made BLACK - very wicked race.... Nigeria will never get better because the inhabitants are cursed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.