Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims (55229 Views)

The Shocking Memoir Of A Survivor Of Awkuzu SARS (Graphic) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Mathantics: 2:13am On Oct 26, 2020
omenka:
Peter Obi is responsible for their carnage as much as El Rufai is responsible for the carnage in his state.

To each, his own.

Bandit killing people are not our security.

Don't compare them

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 26, 2020
omenka:
Peter Obi is responsible for their carnage as much as El Rufai is responsible for the carnage in his state.

To each, his own.

But you heard from the interview that the SARS officers were answerable only to the IGP? Those SARS officers that killed in other parts of Nigeria, were those governors held responsible for their carnage?

Besides, was Peter Obi the governor of Anambra State from 2005 that this SARS unit under this very commander became notorious for extrajudicial killing?

Your brain leaks.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by OyinO: 6:04am On Oct 26, 2020
I thought as much because the victims were dissected and intestines removed. The aspect of pouring acid into the opened stomachs was a cover up for the organs harvesting. Wow!
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Jakumo(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2020
GeneralPula:

So you’re saying there’s a big industry that’s into Harvesting, buying & selling of humans body parts in the East?

If the Chinese criminal industry of murdering people to extract their internal organs has now been taught to Nigerians, then it is safe to assume that ALL regions of the country will already have been infested with syndicates specializing in this devilish trade, meaning of course that blood-soaked criminality of this nature is NOT likely to be constrained by geographical boundaries or jurisdictions.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by mypassions(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2020
What make you think so?

ediko5:

This is definitely Abba Kyari of IGP IRT.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Meliann: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I still stand by that
Nigeria will end after
Our new found unity in south have solidify
Cos Nigeria problem is soo much that endsars is just a pinch of salt
If sars can commit such crime against it citizens
Then there is no need
Fighting to keep this entity one
Life is sacrosanct
And Nigeria have lost it

Oga, you're a bloody hypocrite, just claim it.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Jakumo:
In China, a multi-billion dollar business, extracting and selling human organs for medical transplant, has thrived for many years, thanks to the enormous number of non-violent prisoners that are executed after kangaroo trials, and then quickly dismembered by specially engaged medical teams, to provide the spare parts for that lucrative trade.

With the swarm of Chinese nationals currently making the African continent their home over the past few years, it stands to reason that the procedures used to safely extract human organs, and to preserve those highly expensive organs for sale to medical transplant brokers, have been passed by the Chinese on to Nigerian criminal gangs, many of whom are well represented in police and military formations nationwide.
I think you are making a ton of sense here. China and these Chinese can never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Jakumo(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I think you are making a ton of sense here. China and these Chinese can never be trusted.

For the Chinese, all decisions are based on purely monetary concerns. Human life, human rights and the nuances of legality, are regarded as very low priorities with negligible significance, particularly among those Chinese currently seeking to forcibly colonize Africa in a bid to plunder her natural resources with impunity, which entails polluting her rivers with effluent from mining for precious metals or sand, and ransacking her remaining ancient forests for tropical hardwood timber.

In this context, human organs are simply another commodity to be harvested in Africa, by the voracious Chinese, ably assisted by their paid and trained African collaborators, now working hard across the entire continent, kidnapping "organ donors" wholesale, and extracting spare parts like there is no tomorrow.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by UKBobo(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2020
flokii:

Why aren't you proud of your region like I am proud of mine?

What exactly is chasing you people away from alaigbo that young ones like you can't face and rectify?

Adeyinka grandson that you mentioned is telling you the exact thing going on in the mind of Yoruba sons and daughters. You can see the clamour for Oduduwa republic from some quarters now largely because of you Easterners.

Why wait till you're expelled out of South West? Are you even wise like this not to see the handwriting on the wall??

grin grin grin You're quoting grandson who lives on benefits in Peckham abi. I laugh in Anglo-Saxon grin grin
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Chommybaby(f): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I still stand by that
Nigeria will end after
Our new found unity in south have solidify
Cos Nigeria problem is soo much that endsars is just a pinch of salt
If sars can commit such crime against it citizens
Then there is no need
Fighting to keep this entity one
Life is sacrosanct
And Nigeria have lost it

Sorry uncle Biafra I just have some questions for you...

Where is Anambra state?

Where is Awkuzu?

Who is James Nwafor and where is he from??

All these so called business men and people in Onitsha asking to let him be, which tribe are they?

All those SARS operative terrorizing Awka and environs which tribe are they?

Answer all these then ask yourself; who exactly are you fighting against...

I'm waiting for your attack cool

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jakumo:

For the Chinese, all decisions are based on purely monetary concerns. Human life, human rights and the nuances of legality, are regarded as very low priorities with negligible significance, particularly among those Chinese currently seeking to forcibly colonize Africa in a bid to plunder her natural resources with impunity, which entails polluting her rivers with effluent from mining for precious metals or sand, and ransacking her remaining ancient forests for tropical hardwood timber.

In this context, human organs are simply another commodity to be harvested in Africa, by the voracious Chinese, ably assisted by their paid and trained African collaborators, now working hard across the entire continent, kidnapping "organ donors" wholesale, and extracting spare parts like there is no tomorrow.
Facts!! Although I must add that our history with human body parts rituals precedes the arrival of the notorious Chinese. Africans have always carried out money rituals using human parts. How human beings can be transformed into money is a process I cannot still phantom.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by bizzibodi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Miniso:
Are you kidding me, don't you read social media news. that man would be killed on sight, not even the military will save him. unless he joins buhari at aso rock.
I just wanted to say d least....hav u seen a roasted goat on a spike b4?I wish d east knows what they called fatwa & how to execute it.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by ediko5(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
mypassions:
What make you think so?

Which other former SARS commander of Lagos that a new unit was formed in Abuja for him to be move to do you know apart from him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.