Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims (55227 Views)

The Shocking Memoir Of A Survivor Of Awkuzu SARS (Graphic) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by lielbree: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by flokii: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
ignis:
Cannibals

It's an open information that some parts in the South East like Imo and Ebonyi still eat human beings till date.

For those who like to explore, na inside pot una go end up if una go waka anyhow there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
See as thread dry, Nigeria freedom fighter

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Kyase(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
omenka:
Peter Obi is responsible for their carnage as much as El Rufai is responsible for the carnage in his state.

To each, his own.
Lol saint Peter obi
I'm waiting to see their comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Righteousness89(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wickedness of the Wicked!!
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Racoon(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
The atrocious Akwuzu SARS killings esp under former governor Mbadinuju & Peter Obi is another horrible tale of the SARS wickedness that need to be unravelled & all the indicted culprits convicted & punished accordingly
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Rugaria: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jakumo:
In China, a multi-billion dollar business, extracting and selling human organs for medical transplant, has thrived for many years, thanks to the enormous number of non-violent prisoners that are executed after kangaroo trials, and then quickly dismembered by specially engaged medical teams, to provide the spare parts for that lucrative trade.

With the swarm of Chinese nationals currently making the African continent their home over the past few years, it stands to reason that the procedures used to safely extract human organs, and to preserve those highly expensive organs for sale to medical transplant brokers, have been passed by the Chinese on to Nigerian criminal gangs, many of whom are well represented in police and military formations nationwide.

Many Nigerians in Chinese prisons have become victims of this..
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by laffwitmi: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
I tell you bro, especially about peter Obi,a bigger liar and looter
Emilokoiyawon:

Imagine if this was a story about Tinubu, they will gather here like vultures. Now, where are they? Nowhere to be found. Bloody hypocrites grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by thatigboman: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
omenka:
Peter Obi is responsible for their carnage as much as El Rufai is responsible for the carnage in his state.

To each, his own.
oga, how enugu?
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by flokii: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:
See as thread dry, Nigeria freedom fighter

What do you expect when it's not about Tinubu and Yorubaland or Hausa/Fulani.

I don't know if it's a curse for them to hide crimes happening in their region while they fixate their lives on those who care less about their existence. By now one would expect an outcry on Peter Obi from same people going after Tinubu who they have no business with, but no they'll keep silent, both the illiterates and educated ones among them.

This thread is a proof that Yorubas don't care or want anything to do with these people yet they won't let Yorubas be.

Just change the heading to organs sold in Kano or Ondo and see if it won't reach page 100. Hypocrites!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
omenka:

To each, his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by AmazingELixir: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by OdefaGirl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oga.... you are really wise.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by guru90: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
When I entered inside their office to rescue my jnr. Brother. What i saw there was unbearable!!!

Come see innocent people was crying up and down there...

SARS na confirmed criminals in NIGERIA, I will keep on saying it...

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Ajixegun: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
I was so surprised the day I heard these people (SARS) do sell human parts to ritualists.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Shadysen: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Damn! this is too much for me to read.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by OdefaGirl(f): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oga.... you are really wise.

So many people commenting here just read the title and began to spit rubbish.... just try and read for once, get informed first before exposing yourself...
Abi it's too long to comprehend?
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Ohizman73(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
possibility99:
Where is James Nwafor.
exactly i dont know why anambra people are stupid,despite the hue and cry of his attrocities. instead of going to burn the mans house and loot his illgotten properties they went to start looting innocent peoples properties/ who is fooling who

4 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Miracle2020: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Peter must pay for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by pk2me: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ohizman73:

exactly i dont know why anambra people are stupid,despite the hue and cry of his attrocities. instead of going to burn the mans house and loot his illgotten properties they went to start looting innocent peoples properties/ who is fooling who
I tell you.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by GeneralPula: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Nigeriabiafra80:
Even the devil will fear the atrocities of sars
Even satan is a saint ,
Well is a known fact,I pray May any sars that have wasted any soul die miserable

Southerners please am here to warn you that the unleashed media goons
Have strategize
They now create thread
With comment seeking to pitch Yoruba and igbos
Their pattern is to control opinions in this forum that will instigate crisis
Their comment and thread always point to an particular tribe or so
Sometimes they play Yoruba sometimes they play igbo please beware
[/s]

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by bizzibodi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
I wonder Y Anambra protesters did not declare CSP okafor wanted.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Lastmankc(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why can't these boys burnt that James house down

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Emilokoiyawon: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Miracle2020:
Peter must pay for this

Peter Obi is a blood sucking vampire.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by GeneralPula: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jakumo:
In China, a multi-billion dollar business, extracting and selling human organs for medical transplant, has thrived for many years, thanks to the enormous number of non-violent prisoners that are executed after kangaroo trials, and then quickly dismembered by specially engaged medical teams, to provide the spare parts for that lucrative trade.

With the swarm of Chinese nationals currently making the African continent their home over the past few years, it stands to reason that the procedures used to safely extract human organs, and to preserve those highly expensive organs for sale to medical transplant brokers, have been passed by the Chinese on to Nigerian criminal gangs, many of whom are well represented in police and military formations nationwide.

So you’re saying there’s a big industry that’s into Harvesting, buying & selling of humans body parts in the East?
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by iddonla: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lastmankc:
Why can't these boys burnt that James house down

change his name to James nwafor tinubu

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is not something new, those living around igbariam,awkwuzu and nteje.. knows this long ago, this isn't a new gist for those living in anambra. these sars officers sell body parts to customers.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by gbagyiza: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
I must confess that this guy is extremely intelligent. His response was detailed n well presented. He knows his job n I respect him for that.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Lastmankc(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
iddonla:

change his name to James nwafor tinubu
you don start abi

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by flokii: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
GeneralPula:
I knew this..

This is exactly why the Governor sacked rather than arresting James Nwafor..

Damn the rate at which these Igbo people are doing ritual eeh, lord knows how many buying & selling of human bodies translation have occurred there in the past years..

Noticed Kanu slaves on Nairaland are talking less about the matter, some of them are aware of what’s going on. They may have even been there to purchase human parts before. Yet they’re the first to call out others for ritual and wickedness!!

angry

This your claim might be right.. the level of occultism and rituals there is something else.
Up till the small boy you see, he's into one money making ritual. Even their Nollywood movies expose them a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
bizzibodi:
I wonder Y Anambra protesters did not declare CSP okafor wanted.
Are you kidding me, don't you read social media news. that man would be killed on sight, not even the military will save him. unless he joins buhari at aso rock.
Re: Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims by Miracle2020: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
You will never see those nonentities on this thread, but just change anambara to osun or katsina you will see this post reach 89pages now now. James Nwafor is chilling in government house but they are looking for Tinubu is not owing them a dime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.