Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (44278 Views)

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes To Police, Requests For Rescheduling Of His Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by amiibaby(f): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by AmazingELixir: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin grin

FFK wee not kee somebody..

"Even if the whole country is cowed and mesmerised by you and applauds your callousness, vanity, evil, subterfuge, deceit, ruthlessness, obsessive ambitions, lack of fear of God and doubkespeak I FFK, the Voice of the Voiceless, the Servant of Truth, the Lover of God, the Beloved of the Lord, the Otunba of Jogaland, the Sadaukin Shinkafi, the Odum Agu and the Odugwu Eze will not."

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by foreshore(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

I know since Jagaban is trending now on twitter ... FFK would quickly jump on the offer of popularity

Nnamdi Kanu has made a Facebook live on Tinubu

Fani Kayode has written his own clout chasing epistle

We are waiting for Kemi Omololu Olunloye

Are you ok at all!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Him too no get interest of pple @heart

All na politics stunt tongue

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by bptc10: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2020
You're lost nwa nkpi
ivolt:

Stop listening to that madman in London. He has fooled you enough.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by aaking(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Lamasta:
FFK who is bankrolling You

ffk is sponsored by bubu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Splendorgirl633(f): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2020
FFK sometimes I will just like you, most times you can be annoying, but in this case, I stand with you. Tinubu I don't have words for you because you're the pharaoh of Lagos, but God will humble you soon.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Lamasta(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2020
aaking:

ffk is sponsored by bubu
I don't think so
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by JBoss25(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Throwback:
Mr short fuse has regained his voice to abuse, insult, and insinuate without restraint, but he cannot tolerate same because he is handicapped by a short fuse?

FFK who is bank rolling you?

Make I quickly waka before short fuse go explode.

His ego and narcissism is on another level.

stop being a hypocrite everybody on nairaland has a short fuse and thats a fact

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by adedayoa2(f): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2020
I don't know why people are linking Tinubu to this fight. FFK, this is an opportunity for you to spew nonsense against Tinubu as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by SURVBenedict01(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Will you keep quiet slowpoke
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Sunsets: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by JoeEeL(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2020
obami007:
Jagaban should not sell his people cos of his ambition

It is this same people that will fight for you when push comes to shove

Remember Obaseki and Edo state

SW has been sold tay tay, regardless of any presidential ambition or not.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2020
These are sad truths.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by SURVBenedict01(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Dumbass with fake account better go find your stand at mushin olosho joint
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by PlayerMeji: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by bankylan: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
He should have built an airport in your house. Ode.

What a mentality!!

He was a minister to all Nigerians and not to his region.

Focktot:
What did FFK do for Yoruba land while he was the minister of aviation ?

The aviation minister from the East turned Enugu airport to international airport under Jonathan.

What has Fro ever done in Osun state in all his life outside addiction to harddrugs and have mutiple wives and mistresses.

How exactly is he better than Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Midas01: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Some of you are just so stupid it stinks.

Humans died and you call people who are standing up for the truth clout chasers, smh... That's why black people and black nations have remained in poverty and will probably never be developed because whenever someone tries to stand up and speak the truth, the same people he's speaking for demonizes him and seek his demise.

Everybody wants to use "clout chasing", even when it doesn't call for it.
TecM0:
cool

I know since Jagaban is trending now on twitter ... FFK would quickly jump on the offer of popularity

Nnamdi Kanu has made a Facebook live on Tinubu

Fani Kayode has written his own clout chasing epistle

We are waiting for Kemi Omololu Olunloye

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Sunsets: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
I hope you read the rant. It was not about linking Tinubu to the shooting but his response to the questions he fielded. Extremely unfortunate
adedayoa2:
I don't know why people are linking Tinubu to this fight. FFK, this is an opportunity for you to spew nonsense against Tinubu as usual.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Sundahjoe(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
God help Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Jones4190(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2020
they are angry that there evil plans against jagaba has fail

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by fredoooooo: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2020
This wife beaters don go take his drug again grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Dchampion65: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Pot calling kettle black

Is there any difference between you and him

You now have opportunity to talk.

Birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by georgeakins: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Look at someone who cannot manage a small girl that is half his age. FFK, go and put your house in order before you making any contribution to national issues
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by donatus101(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2020
You guys should stop making tinubu relevant. He is a common thief that runs away when there is a little shake up. Imaging if those thugs had gotten a hold of him some days back what happened to gadaffi would have happened to him. He had to run to France. Tinubu is a common thief and people are begin to see it. The Edo no be Lagos mantra really opened his yansh that guy won't like obaseki at all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by olisaEze(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
FFK actually made a point if u look beyond the abuses. It was a wrong time for the BAT to boast. I have also noticed the usual defenders all up on the front page trying to distract people from the message as usual. If you don’t have human sympathy, at least have some self respect.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by sweetrace(f): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Fan kayode, this is not the time for tempers!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by adedayoa2(f): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Sunsets:
I hope you read the rant. It was not about linking Tinubu to the shooting but his response to the questions he fielded. Extremely unfortunate
whatever the case maybe, if they had not mentioned Tinubu's name from the onset, I'm very sure there won't be need for and response.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by siraj1402(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2020
FFK, we understand you are pained because your expectations was dashed. Take heart bros.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Splendorgirl633:
FFK sometimes I will just like you, most times you can be annoying, but in this case, I stand with you. Tinubu I don't have words for you because you're the pharaoh of Lagos, but God will humble you soon.
Exactly, on Tinubu. I'm so disappointed at what he really is.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by wink2015(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2020
TINUBU should start seeing the HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.

His glorious days as Political Godfather is gradually closing out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.