Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (44289 Views)

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes To Police, Requests For Rescheduling Of His Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2020
bats of the same fang suck blood together.

all of you are bastard idiots.

Ogun kill Una there.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by pandabet(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2020
my own is if tinibu is hold sway by 2023 politically den forget it
lagosians and some Yoruba a fools and d best is to share Nigeria
cus d way am seeing it Nigeria is doom we re like dis together
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Lolz Bat...ahahah By the way, who's watching AIT's 'Focus Nigeria' with Buba Galadima as guest...really laughed...the old man is funny. Speaks facts too...Na wa o Nigeria..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by airminem(f): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2020
FFK Kilode? Anyway wey our new oba of lagos?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Omezif(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2020
All politicians are thesame in caracter while this one always wailing like he has no fault at all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by TecM0: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Midas01:
Some of you are just so stupid it stinks.

Humans died and you call people who are standing up for the truth clout chasers, smh... That's why black people and black nations have remained in poverty and will probably never be developed because whenever someone tries to stand up and speak the truth, the same people he's speaking for demonizes him and seek his demise.

Everybody wants to use "clout chasing", even when it doesn't call for it.

I think the stupid one here is anyone who go about attacking people and strangers for their comments and opinions... Nobody with proper home training would go through such route

Fani Kayode was in Government same time Tinubu was is in Government as aviation minister what was Fani Kayode's contribution to Yoruba land, Lagos, Nigeria or Black Race at large?! Except corruption and plane crash

Now Tinubu whose idea was BRT mass transport system that evil people burnt ,whose idea was to ask Private Investors and contractors to build Lekki Ikoyi bridge a world class project and earn back their investment through toll gating is being called evil by Fani Kayode??!

Honestly many are useless in this country

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Oluomu: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2020
Tell me one thing Tifnubu has done for this country? For your information FFK was never minister under Jonathan.

Focktot:
What did FFK do for Yoruba land while he was the minister of aviation ?

The aviation minister from the East turned Enugu airport to international airport under Jonathan.

What has Fro ever done in Osun state in all his life outside addiction to harddrugs and have mutiple wives and mistresses.

How exactly is he better than Tinubu?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by dapsoneh: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by lymelyte(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
obami007:
Jagaban should not sell his people cos of his ambition

It is this same people that will fight for you when push comes to shove

Remember Obaseki and Edo state
that man has self -destruct already.. He is becoming useless as the p in pyschology.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by ddmannn(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
The Innocent blood of Funsho Williams killed by those evil men in Lagos is till crying, someday, the revelation will come and the end of these same evil men who lead the killing of armless protesters will be known.

Whatever you claim you are in Lagos or Nigeria, that blood will not rest until 2023 comes.

God Bless Funsho Williams!!!
May he continue to rest in God's kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by blacknp(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

I know since Jagaban is trending now on twitter ... FFK would quickly jump on the offer of popularity

Nnamdi Kanu has made a Facebook live on Tinubu

Fani Kayode has written his own clout chasing epistle

We are waiting for Kemi Omololu Olunloye

Tinubu dey worry some people? When ffk’s Wife ran away, Tinubu no talk anything, why always put jagaban in your business?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Sometimes its easy to point accusing finger and paint the other person black. Troop of corrupt leaders! #endbadgovernance #endsars

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8CxYhtWSmk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by patani(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
JoeEeL:
FFK, I never believed one day would come that I would be on your side. Chai, Naija you must good! Because he behaves silly at times, I used to think FFK was a mere noisemaker and rabble-rouser until I heard a full speech on the growing menace of terrorism in this country and that is as far back as 2014.

All what this man had been saying was quite true menn. Since then I give him respect, even though he's still quite stuupid.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDqWN20dLIg

he is talking nosense here as usuall,

Fundamental Islam is Islam

what is Fundamental

It is a central or primary rule or principle on which something is based.

How can you say Fundamental Islam is not Islam?

Just like saying Fundamental Christianity is not Christian (i.e fundamental christian is a Christianity practice based on the teaching of Christ)

Secondly, he was also wrong with the fact that 1st world war was caused by king of Germany....Fani Kayode and his fast mouth ..SHIOR

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Weldone, the great fvcker of Ojukwu's wife, the man greater than all igbo men, living or dead
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
fani is worse than tinubu whn he was aviation minister lootin at will destroyed the aviation sys.he is fool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by WaleRock: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
When the masses are ready, evil will cease in the land.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Brushstrokes20: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Awesome piece!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by aaking(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Lamasta:

I don't think so

Abba kyari is a family friend to ffk. Fulanis are using some southerners for their evil plot

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Attih(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2020
FFK taking out his personal vendetta with ABT, this one is not helping Nigerians in anyway.

We move.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Oluomu: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2020
This is where the problem lies, you guys are too gullible to see the truth. Why do we pay tax and what are the money used for? Lagos is one of the richest state in Nigeria. Must they gate everywhere? Tax payers money where used to build those toll gate, mention the investor name since you have idea of the project.

That how you will allow tifnubu to mortgage ur generation because of sentiment.

TecM0:

I think the stupid one here is anyone who go about attacking people and strangers for their comments and opinions... Nobody with proper home training would go through such route

Fani Kayode was in Government same time Tinubu was is in Government as aviation minister what was Fani Kayode's contribution to Yoruba land, Lagos, Nigeria or Black Race at large?! Except corruption and plane crash

Now Tinubu whose idea was BRT mass transport system that evil people burnt ,whose idea was to ask Private Investors and contractors to build Lekki Ikoyi bridge a world class project and earn back their investment through toll gating is being called evil by Fani Kayode??!

Honestly many are useless in this country

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by TecM0: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2020
blacknp:
Tinubu dey worry some people? When ffk’s Wife ran away, Tinubu no talk anything, why always put jagaban in your business?

I don't know... It's like their is something am not understanding.... Because Tinubu hardly ever talk about this people

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by TecM0: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Oluomu:
This is where the problem lies, you guys are too gullible to see the truth. Why do we pay tax and what are the money used for? Lagos is one of the richest state in Nigeria. Must they gate everywhere? Tax payers money where used to build those toll gate, mention the investor name since you have idea of the project.

That how you will allow tifnubu to mortgage ur generation because of sentiment.

Travel and educate yourself una no go gree..... Dubai is 100% richer than Lagos Roads bridges are privately built and tolled with solik toll system, same thing in London metropolitan city, this gives Government more revenue for other social infrastructure like schools , hospitals etc

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by chrissy3(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Herkim:
Somebody who can not control his igbo wife is talking to his gullible followers

Shame on you. Ffk suppose to keep quiet for now and restructure his house because his house is on fire.
you had to bring tribalism into it. What is the meaning of igbo wife ? Is it only igbo he has married or had affair with before ? Mehn y'all are just so full of hate for no reason . Face facts you'll drag tribe into is as if all tribes don't have good and bad people. Y'all need to change
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by farem: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Oluomu: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2020
I travel more than you do okay? Stop bringing developed country into Nigeria because what the masses there benefit we don't...stop fooling yourself

TecM0:

Travel and educate yourself una no go gree..... Dubai is 100% richer than Lagos Roads bridges are privately built and tolled with solik toll system, same thing in London metropolitan city, this gives Government more revenue for other social infrastructure like schools , hospitals etc

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Egalite: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Power doesn't last forever. Death is the end everything...
I wonder if this so called politicians do think about death at all... Or maybe they super human being... Who knows
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Bonnyegg: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:

Stop listening to that madman in London. He has fooled you enough.

You are a fool
May thunder fire you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by TecM0: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Oluomu:
I travel more than you do okay? Stop bringing developed country into Nigeria because what the masses there benefit we don't...stop fooling yourself

No way, nobody who has traveled to a developed country and wants development in Lagos would fault Lekki Ikoyi bridge PPP initiative

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Access03(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2020
donatus101:
You guys should stop making tinubu relevant. He is a common thief that runs away when there is a little shake up. Imaging if those thugs had gotten a hold of him some days back what happened to gadaffi would have happened to him. He had to run to France. Tinubu is a common thief and people are begin to see it. The Edo no be Lagos mantra really opened his yansh that guy won't like obaseki at all.
'I'm a Lagosian. I'm the Asiwaju of Lagos & I'm still the Jagaban'. Jump into the lagoon if you're not comfortable! PS: He was in his Ikoyi residence- Bourdillon during the period. Stop watching doctored videos that he ran to France.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Bonnyegg: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
Crackhead basket mouth. He is as insane as that fugitive coward hiding in London.

You are both the cow and the coward.
That man is better than everyone you have ever known and will ever know
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by coolplanet: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

I know since Jagaban is trending now on twitter ... FFK would quickly jump on the offer of popularity

Nnamdi Kanu has made a Facebook live on Tinubu

Fani Kayode has written his own clout chasing epistle

We are waiting for Kemi Omololu Olunloye

****The Irony of life****

Femi Fani Kayode was in Government same time Tinubu was is a Governor, as Aviation minister, and Media aide to the Presidency, what was Fani Kayode's contribution to Yoruba land, Lagos, Nigeria or Black Race at large?! Except corruption and plane crash... He was even part of the Obasanjo government that siezed Lagos Revenue

Now Tinubu whose idea was BRT mass transport system that evil people burnt ,whose idea was to ask Private Investors and contractors to build Lekki Ikoyi bridge a world class project completed under Fashola and earn back their investment through toll gating is being called evil by Fani Kayode??!

Look at the content and not the person then u will understand better on how to answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges / Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.