Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (44279 Views)

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes To Police, Requests For Rescheduling Of His Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Access03(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

No way, nobody who has traveled to a developed country and wants development in Lagos would fault Lekki Ikoyi bridge PPP initiative

He is being sentimental here. All their belief is that every single 'pin' in Lagos belongs to Jagaban. Their hatred for Tinubu has beclouded their sense of reasoning intelligently.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Baiser(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
JoeEeL:
FFK, I never believed one day would come that I would be on your side. Chai, Naija you must good! Because he behaves silly at times, I used to think FFK was a mere noisemaker and rabble-rouser until I heard a full speech on the growing menace of terrorism in this country and that is as far back as 2014.

All what this man had been saying was quite true menn. Since then I give him respect, even though he's still quite stuupid.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDqWN20dLIg

Don't be gullible, he can criticise because he is not in power. He failed woefully as minister of aviation.
His mere introduction, calling himself all sorts of titles he bought with money is enough to indicate his kind of person.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by JokeAdeleke: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by TecM0: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Access03:
He is being sentimental here. All their belief is that every single 'pin' in Lagos belongs to Jagaban. Their hatred for Tinubu has beclouded their sense of reasoning intelligently.

Instead of looking for a way to replicate the PPP model to fix our infrastructure... Their focus is on Tinubu this , Tinubu that

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
It is a sign of how useless and stupid these people see us that the worthlessness of a drug addled woman beater like FFK can have the audacity to address anyone and the press/public will put it out. It is a sign of how degenerate Nigeria is that criminals in political clothing like him and Dino and so many others can even lift their heads without shame in public.

No matter what Tinubu is, he and the likes of this one are not on the same level. He should keep quiet and go and find which family member he will be bullying in his house.

Has he allowed his “wife” access to her children yet?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Aktsmith104: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Jostoman:
Both Tinubu and Sanwo olu will not escape ICC just because of the secret they are covering in aso rock that was the reason why they connived together with their oga in aso rock to stop the protest at all cost.
ICC will be glad if u take a bold step to report him to them with ur facts and evidence. Because the whole world is seeking evidence from lekki sega
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by LaReinaa(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2020
If you'd rather criticise FFK and fail to see the truth in what he wrote, you're sick!!
Hate him all love him, he spoke nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Don't mind Tinubu grin when everywhere was boiling and people were saying he is in France, he is in London, baba did not come to refute them.

It's after everything had subside, he is now coming out to form jagaban grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by VULCAN(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
It appears you have been hibernating for so many years.

Welcome back.

While you were gone Tinubu sold his people because of his ambition.

So it's many years too late to advise him not to

obami007:
Jagaban should not sell his people cos of his ambition

It is this same people that will fight for you when push comes to shove

Remember Obaseki and Edo state

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
tamdun:
Go and put your house in order Mr ffk

You go and put your life in order.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Kuginzi: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

I know since Jagaban is trending now on twitter ... FFK would quickly jump on the offer of popularity

Nnamdi Kanu has made a Facebook live on Tinubu

Fani Kayode has written his own clout chasing epistle

We are waiting for Kemi Omololu Olunloye

****The Irony of life****

Femi Fani Kayode was in Government same time Tinubu was is a Governor, as Aviation minister, and Media aide to the Presidency, what was Fani Kayode's contribution to Yoruba land, Lagos State, Nigeria or Black Race at large?! Except corruption and Plane crash... He was even part of the Obasanjo government that siezed Lagos Revenue

Now Tinubu whose idea was BRT mass transport system that evil people burnt ,whose idea was to ask Private Investors and contractors to build Lekki Ikoyi bridge a world class project completed under Fashola and earn back their investment through toll gating is being called evil by Fani Kayode??!

God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by victorazyvictor(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
ikorodureporta:
d heading alone don kill me here cheesy cheesy
I tell you grin
O boy see Summerslam grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by TecM0: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Kuginzi:

God bless u

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by arcis: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Who the hell is FFK, common woman, you no fit manage...

FFK ti yah werey....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by arcis: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2020
jrusky:

You go and put your life in order.

You go put your entire miserable life in order too.

Awon Werey jatijati...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by EDOLUWA: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
No man can escape the judgement of God and the end is not far the way we look at it. I belief that whoever is behind the Lekki massacre will not escape the punishment of Yahweh.

JoeEeL:
FFK, I never believed one day would come that I would be on your side. Chai, Naija you must good! Because he behaves silly at times, I used to think FFK was a mere noisemaker and rabble-rouser until I heard a full speech on the growing menace of terrorism in this country and that is as far back as 2014.

All what this man had been saying was quite true menn. Since then I give him respect, even though he's still quite stuupid.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDqWN20dLIg

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by backtalkG(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158917272662210&id=62188827209
Funny enough I just finished watching the classic "Jeepers and Creepers" a bat from hell lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by UDbester(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
tamdun:
Go and put your house in order Mr ffk

Even if he can't put his house in order, that doesn't me he isn't saying the truth. Stop this life of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Lorenzop: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Idiot wife beater on the loose

and you are what?...you azzlicking unapologetic Buharist...Leave the messenger and attack the message with fact.. bloody hypocrites like you are the problem we have in this country, defend your darling daddy as usual after all they feed you with crumbs....shame on you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Daygee1978(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Focktot:
What did FFK do for Yoruba land while he was the minister of aviation ?

The aviation minister from the East turned Enugu airport to international airport under Jonathan.

What has Fro ever done in Osun state in all his life outside addiction to harddrugs and have mutiple wives and mistresses.

How exactly is he better than Tinubu?
don’t mind that lousy FFK ordinary question was what a journalist asked him he nearly killed the guy becos of simple question.... FFK want to remain relevant u know since his principal lost election he has being out of job so he want attention...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Eddygre8(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Political fight is settled with an appointment
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by iamme1234(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2020
So ffk has chieftaincy,to the igbos you are blessed beyond kanu's reasonings
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
A BAT from the pit of hell indeed., an oppressor, but overall he's also a representative of the people whether a good one or a bad one. The known fact we also should not ignore is how the bigger oppressor and insensitive president has triggered hardship and confusion in the country.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Dchair2: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Idiot wife beater on the loose
mumu slave on the loose!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nchenches: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Has Tinubu’s APC government provided a drop of treated public water to citizens in six years the APC has been ruling Nigeria?

Has the APC improved or decreased the wellbeing of the average Nigerian?
So why does Tinubu still hold his head high in public?

Tinubu deserves worse than what FFK is giving him.

APC a bunch of liars.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by mobi99(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

I know since Jagaban is trending now on twitter ... FFK would quickly jump on the offer of popularity

Nnamdi Kanu has made a Facebook live on Tinubu

Fani Kayode has written his own clout chasing epistle

We are waiting for Kemi Omololu Olunloye

****The Irony of life****

Femi Fani Kayode was in Government same time Tinubu was is a Governor, as Aviation minister, and Media aide to the Presidency, what was Fani Kayode's contribution to Yoruba land, Lagos State, Nigeria or Black Race at large?! Except corruption and constant Plane crash, Stealing of Nigerian Airways Asset in the name of Privatisation.. He was even part of the Obasanjo government that siezed Lagos Revenue

Now Tinubu whose idea was BRT mass transport system that evil people burnt ,whose idea was to ask Private Investors and contractors to build Lekki Ikoyi bridge a world class project completed under Fashola and earn back their investment through toll gating is being called evil by Fani Kayode??!
for not seeing evil in this atrocious act by blood sucking demons ... u will live to feel the pains,agony felt by those innocent citizens killed at the toll gate...its a curse I laid upon u

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Dchair2:
mumu slave on the loose!
mynd44
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Dchair2: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
Crackhead basket mouth. He is as insane as that fugitive coward hiding in London.
an excellent replica of yourself!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by blowjohn(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Hoe van someone who hasn't contributed to his state and who cannot put his house in order be talking like this?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by JoeEeL(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Baiser:

Don't be gullible, he can criticise because he is not in power. He failed woefully as minister of aviation.
His mere introduction, calling himself all sorts of titles he bought with money is enough to indicate his kind of person.

Ure quite correct bro. I understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.