Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Business Can I Start With 300k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 300k? (1543 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Antiochus(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Good day nairalanders please i need your guidance here. Help a brother.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by fanaticf: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Antiochus:
POS Business in a good and strategic location. You should be making reasonable profit with that. Goodluck
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Antiochus:

you can invest in snail farming.
or
electrical appliances
etc
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Ruffdude(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Antiochus:

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Businessicon: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2020
You can invest in cat fish farming Very lucrative and profit studded
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by tojos(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Antiochus:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by mariahAngel(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
tojos:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�
[/s]

Op abeg, na beg I dey beg you, avoid all these wolves with long shalaye shalaye wey no get head.

If the person can't suggest the business here, forget it, no matter how enticing it may seem.
Scammers are on the prowl, looking for who to devour.
Avoid any Chat me up for free.
If it were legit and free, he'd suggest the business here.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Realshay:

you can invest in snail farming. or electrical appliances etc
are you into the snail farming
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by smado(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Invest in forex trading 20% interest after 25 working days
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Antiochus(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
fanaticf:

POS Business in a good and strategic location. You should be making reasonable profit with that. Goodluck

Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciate it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Antiochus(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thank you all for your suggestions.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
are you into the snail farming

yes
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Realshay:

yes
wow,think I will need to contact you,can you gimme your mobile number
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
wow,think I will need to contact you,can you gimme your mobile number

message me through the WhatsApp link on my signature
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by fanaticf: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Antiochus:

Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciate it.
You are welcome.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by mariahAngel(f): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Antiochus:

How about poultry farming? You'd need guidance from an experienced person though...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Oluwahelpme(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Antiochus:
loan business. Loan it to me while I give u 3% rate every month. Guarantee. No story. U don't just jump into any business overnight. It doesn't work that way.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Learn Mini importation from the gurus (not me o before someone start saying rubbish).
Start with about 150k if you are afraid to invest all, you will be shocked at the profit you will make this festive season and beyond
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Exoclassic: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k? by Xenisha: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hello! Well, look. For example, LeonidFinance is a financial services company that specializes in helping businesses evaluate their financing options, government factoring is a type of financing where a business sells its unpaid bills to a factoring company in exchange for immediate cash. This is different from other types of financing such as bank loans or lines of credit because it is based on business contracts with the government. The benefit of factoring with a government contract is that it can improve a business's cash flow and reduce the risk of defaults. However, this comes with high fees and the potential loss of control over the contract.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A POS Machine? / 400 Businesses [ Factories ] You Can Do In Nigeria / NextHome Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.