Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians (7129 Views)

Subsidy Removal: You Can’t Fool Nigerians Again, CNG Tackles NLC / Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
People hate Each other..
these fools were hiding when she was doing the video and taking shots o

now that the stuffs have died down..
you ediots are coming out and saying trash now

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

If you want biafra go back to your village. Stop causing confusion in South West.

Can't they just movee....they should all go this Christmas and never return .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Benwallt:
you are drowning in ignorance. Those ones you mentioned are superior to your failed n catastrophic Dj Switch who almost lit up the country under false pretense.
touch her and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Biodun556(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
touch her and see
Why will I or anybody touch her. Is she a chicken or goat that can be slaughter by the owner anytime? My ppl are well advanced. They reason beyond petty bickerings. It is high time you pipe down a little bit for fresh air. Whether you like it or not, Yoruba n Ibo still gonna relate just as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by OhBiafra: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
tooth4tooth:
This idiocy has to stop.78 people killed according to your Twitter handle and you confirmed it.

You told Premium Times 15 people and someone expect me to take her serious

So how do you explain your initial confirmation?

This lunatic need to be invited for questioning
Fake twitter handle
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by noobsaibot2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Someone deleted my post here regarding OBS... Now am beginning to believe that the government is paying nairaland on hiding the truth.

From now on, I will only be reading comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by SirVintageCock: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hilarious pay per post Crocs and alligators grin grin grin

Keep on manipulating what happened until it backfires on you guys. Yorubas and BMCs precisely.
Believe me, these warriors will wish they never questioned LEKKI shooting as leopard can never and will never change its spot. Another shooting and then the whole country will scream FAKE NEWS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Guysses(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

She needs to be prosecuted
I pray that what happened at lekki toll gate will happen to you and your family so that you will have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by jplusnaira: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
tamdun:
78 or 15,which one is the right figure?

Even if it is 1life is it not something. The life of every Nigerian is important.
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Biodun556(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
jplusnaira:

Even if it is 1life is it not something. The life of every Nigerian is important.

If you truely care about life, you should know that fake figures and fake pictures the lady uploaded will lead to more death and destruction which actually happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by PissfulProtester: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
ericuzor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kpRCnNJYM

In this video, a doctor confirms casualties and deaths from the Lekki shooting...where is that white powder sniffer? Face with rolling eyes

Check the name of that doctor. He must be an Igbo man
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by ericuzor(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
Check the name of that doctor. He must be an Igbo man
the doctor is a Yoruba and you are part of the problem
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by poiZon: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Commentor:

Actually, the crowds of 2016 he was able to pull, the fact that up until after the 2019 elections there were no dissenting voices against his opinion and the fact that many of your compatriots, from Abaribe to Ekwueme lent their voices and support to his cause suggests that indeed, his is a well supported Igbo agenda.
Like nnamdi like buhari.
Remember 2011 how he incited northern fools against igbos that led to loss of lives n properties?
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Commentor: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
poiZon:

Like nnamdi like buhari.
Remember 2011 how he incited northern fools against igbos that led to loss of lives n properties?

Like what did Buhari say?

Please provide evidence as you respond.
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
I wish Seun can include a compulsory option of inclusion of photography and real names on posts like this. Ki a le ri oju awon ase baje ati modaru
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Born2Breed(f): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

DJ SWITCH IS AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF IPOB -TERRORIST GROUP !!!

Obianuju Catherine Ude AKA DJ switch was the one that first told us that 78 people were killed by the military

She later made a video telling us how army teargassed the protesters killed them and the protesters were picking bullet case and carrying the dead bodies and dumped the bodies on the feet of the army

Someone that was teargassed fa!

And the army were shooting and the protesters were picking bullet case fa!

And they pack 15 bodies no more 78 bodies fa!

And they did all this with her fellow Yahoohactivist and none of them recorded it fa!

And after everything, only one flag was stained with blood, no blood on the street because the army used hypo to was the street after I presumed

Before commenting, know that DJ switch have the resources to runaway when the gbege starts

She will be in a cosy apartment in the saner clime watching us on CNN.

While me and you will dance the Azonto dance till we end up in IDP camp waiting for UN to give us food ration

Who knows, we might even share the same tent or become neighbors in the camp!

All her first seven pictures released to dead on fb now resurrected on Twitter.........

Ibo ppl are dangerous.... she must paid for trading entire Nigerian youths

Copied

Go n eat cow dung.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Zipopo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another peaceful protest begin very soon....

watch out

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by poiZon: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Commentor:

Like what did Buhari say?

Please provide evidence as you respond.
When it comes to buhari u need evidence.
Can u see u r full blown out of proportion hypocrite?
Continue...
How many people died 2011 post-election crises?
Youth corp members, innocent south westerners, even yorubas too lost their lives and properties.
Evidence kee u there

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by AdetayoNL(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is the height of it.... Dumb post, dumb Op, Dumb fellow believing this Indian movie gist grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by luvmijeje(f): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
She should be number 1 suspect. From 78 to 15.

She is so irresponsible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Afolabimills(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

Obianuju Catherine Ude AKA DJ switch was the one that first told us that 78 people were killed by the military

She later made a video telling us how army teargassed the protesters killed them and the protesters were picking bullet case and carrying the dead bodies and dumped the bodies on the feet of the army

And they did all this with her fellow Yahoohactivist and none of them recorded it fa!

And after everything, only one flag was stained with blood, no blood on the street because the army used hypo to was the street after I presumed

Before commenting, know that DJ switch have the resources to runaway when the gbege starts

While me and you will dance the Azonto dance till we end up in IDP camp waiting for UN to give us food ration

All her first seven pictures released to dead on fb now resurrected on Twitter.........

Copied
yet ur govt sent tugs hoodlums with dangerous weapons to attack unarmed protesters which is within their Constitutional rights both in Abuja and lag burning cars they were paid #500,#1500 respectively to cause destroy I ask u was it ipob or ibos that started d peaceful protest?was it ipob n ibos that sent army to open fire on protesters even with Nigeria flags n singing the anthem still were shot at wounded n killed?was it ipob n ibos that invaded the popular lagoon oba? listen carefully I don't know how much u are paid to cause more pain n division but the truth is whatever that peaceful protest turned into the fault goes to the govt? surely there will be consequences
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Pecuman: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Can't they just movee....they should all go this Christmas and never return .

I will never understand why these same people that characterize Igbos as leeches on society also like supporting the "One Nigeria" mantra. Like why don't they also support Igbos being expelled from the Nigerian state.

Like why can't South East and majority Igbo SouthSouth areas cam just be expelled from Nigeria as its own country.

Because why do you think they are in Lagos in the first place?. When Ghanains were flooding into Nigeria in the 70s and 80s as soon as Nigerians no longer wanted them here, they were easily expelled.

If you are really tired of Igbos coming to your land. Give them their own country and expell all of them there. Hell, even build wall around Igboland and be happy that you will never see them again
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Afolabimills(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

Copied
I ask u yet again the destruction of lives n properties in fagba Lagos the fight between hausa fulani n Yorubas was it ipob or ibos that is doing that as well?who set d brt buses ablaze?ur ans is ipob I guess?I ask u bandits fulani herdsmen killing and kiddnapping even killed pa fasaronti daughter rip was it ipob n ibos?the looting of palliative warehouse across the country was it ipob or ibos? bokoharam fulani herdsmen bandits are killing ur president pardons repentant bokoharam yet could not torlorate peaceful protest by Nigerian youth instead they rob deny them of the fundamental human rights using tugs n hoodlums to attack them
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by sexybash(f): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
check out instablogger naija, three people haas debunked her story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by MichaelDuf: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

If she had not blown it out of proportion, the level of destruction would have been minimized.

She is a criminal. Many Igbos have been doing the likes of what she did. Circulating fake news, fake pictures to cause violence and destruction just because you want stupid biafra.

She is believed to a biafran sympathizer.

Yoruba demon
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Biodun556(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
I ask u yet again the destruction of lives n properties in fagba Lagos the fight between hausa fulani n Yorubas was it ipob or ibos that is doing that as well?who set d brt buses ablaze?ur ans is ipob I guess?I ask u bandits fulani herdsmen killing and kiddnapping even killed pa fasaronti daughter rip was it ipob n ibos?the looting of palliative warehouse across the country was it ipob or ibos? bokoharam fulani herdsmen bandits are killing ur president pardons repentant bokoharam yet could not torlorate peaceful protest by Nigerian youth instead they rob deny them of the fundamental human rights using tugs n hoodlums to attack them

As soon as that lady shared the crazy falshood, people became angry; killings and destruction started all over. At has been the usual practice of Igbos and igbos before now. Fake pictures of Buhari dead body, jibrin from sudan and other nonsense

She should be arrested and prosecuted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by CID11: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

Operation crocodile smile (cyber warfare), welcome. We have been expecting you. They told us that you are coming. Take your 30k and leave this place. There are strong evidence against you
Copied
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by CID11: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Operation crocodile smile (cyber warfare). We have seen you. There are strong evidence against you. You go taya. Stupid post.
Re: DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians by Afolabimills(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

As soon as that lady shared the crazy falshood, people became angry; killings and destruction started all over. At has been the usual practice of Igbos and igbos before now. Fake pictures of Buhari dead body, jibrin from sudan and other nonsense

She should be arrested and prosecuted
u seems responsible enough to make a point or more with that 1st this problem start from the top ie govt pls kindly follow event there are lots fake news n fact also going round,ipob nor d ibos d problem of Nigeria nor we're d cause of what happened at that toll gate massacre?the evil govt had it all planned both here in Abuja n lag,they have foot armies of hausafulani jihadist that's y I asked u those questions which u fail to provide ans to,now back to dj switch which should have been praised for her bravry n been lucky but rather u guys are calling for her head n trying to cause ethnic blood shed spreading falshood n division it's rather sad that instead of looking at our enemies those who sees other religion n tribes because they are in power as infidels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putting Straight The Ijaw Population Saga / Terrorists Seen Heading To Abuja From Kogi State (Video, Picture) / Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.