Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (51370 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by saintruky(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I can't stop crying.I did noting wrong

Why are u crying?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Raychee(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Life isn't fair

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Move on. I personally don't advice dating for that long without courtship - as a Christian.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationships can easily be terminated any time. Be strong

Please if I may ask, how is this courtship like?. Can you explain it better pls?.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Most girls leave good guys for the bad ones. I think you got what you went for.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by kabanayol9(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

What should i do nairalanders?
Sorry dear, life is all about moving on though may be hard at times.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by STENON(f): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

Delete his number and all conversations. Remove him from all your social media page. Divert your power and energy towards achieving your dreams. Don't look for boyfriend now, just surround yourself with family and happy people. You shall be GREAT again. Thank me in 5 years time Darling. wink

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Munzy14(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Move on. I personally don't advice dating for that long without courtship - as a Christian.

what of relationships weh don reach 5yrs to 10yrs...cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by philsbaba: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

ode

so courtship can't be terminated

Go park for shit jare

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by philsbaba: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Obierika:

You sound like you're relatively new to the dating game.

If you keep ending relationships cos the guy cheated trust me you'll go through all the men in your city grin
I dey tell you o bros
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
STENON:
Delete his number and all conversations. Remove him from all your social media page. Divert your power and energy towards achieving your dreams. Don't look for boyfriend now, just surround yourself with family and happy people. You shall be GREAT again. Thank me in 5 years time Darling. wink
tanks dear
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by WisdomHunter(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Me too am confused as hell

You made a decision and started asking a question Sametime
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by BajuGoldmehda(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mrscarter:

Just do what makes U happy hun.
Even were U to take him back n he cheated again then that's life we will all be hurt at one time or another n is how we learn lessons in life.
As long as Ur living life n have happiness in it.
Gud luck

You have defended the OP to a very tight point. I love courageous lady like you... I don't mind we hook up.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by MSGAMBLE9: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:
OP,,,,
You cheated on him also abi?

He did dat?

Huh,,,,, wetin you do to deserve dat,,,,,,

Who knows your behavior also,,,,,,,, those judging should please stop,,,,

This girl might be the one dat made mistake,,,,,,
Btw,,let us smoke harder,,,, it's good for the brain,,,,,,
Nairaland's redpill i thak you oooo
buh you no well, i swear
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Longmann(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

For two years! Did he tell you he wants to marry you, any preparation to settle down, if yes give him another chance, though he will do it again and again, you just need to be strong.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Valtteri: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

This made front page?

Nairaland has really gone to the dogs.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
buh you no well, i swear

I agree sir,,,, grin

Nah smoking cause ham,,,,,,,wink
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Crownstar01: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Please come to me. I am tired of my girlfriend.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by MSGAMBLE9: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:

I agree sir,,,, grin
Nah smoking cause ham,,,,,,,wink
Badt guy
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by ThinkSmarter: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

over 90% of goodlooking men cheat on their partner.
It z not as if we don't like our gfs/wives, it z bc itz part of evolutionary instinct embedded in the reproductive animal.
Nature pushes us to compete and mate with the sexually attractive females.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
Badt guy

,,,,,,,,,, wink
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ibkay32(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

message me on sibukun05@gmail.com
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
over 90% of goodlooking men cheat on their partner.
It z not as if we don't like our gfs/wives, it z bc itz part of evolutionary instinct embedded in the reproductive animal.
Nature pushes us to compete and mate with the sexually attractive females.

How i wish your name is really working with your brain,,,,,

No offense sir,,,,

I came in peace sir,,,,,

Bye have a nice day,,,,,,,❤️❤️❤️
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by wiseone28: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ibkay32:

message me on sibukun05@gmail.com
For what?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by shammahyaro(f): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's well sis. I had to take this tough decision today again after 2years. I wish he cheated but no, he keeps going back to his ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by yesloaded: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

move on & get busy with productive things

also, stop going for bling bling guys as most of them will do the same thing your ex did to you

it's unfortunate that most young gals goes for irrelevant things in a guy instead of what the guy gat upstairs
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by omooba969(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
shammahyaro:
It's well sis. I had to take this tough decision today again after 2years. I wish he cheated but no, he keeps going back to his ex.

Eyaa!
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I reject it

All men will cheat. all women will nag/stress. It's a matter of levels and frequency. It is genetic, never throw away a good man/woman for being a man/woman else you find yourself with a lesser man/woman with worse traits. Life will eventually teach you this.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by stormborn28(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Obierika:

You sound like you're relatively new to the dating game.

If you keep ending relationships cos the guy cheated trust me you'll go through all the men in your city grin
nonsense...so she should condole stupidity
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Map1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

then you will have alot to break if you really want to get a man to marry because not many man are not cheat even married pastor also cheat
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ibkay32(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
wiseone28:
For what?
what's your consign?? is it ur post?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by phazotron(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Sorry ma

Men cheat women cheat

It's a human thing

Just occupy yourself

The right person will come along
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by fmonigent(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sorry about it.
Just moved on, the dude doesn't deserve you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.