Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (51371 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ogagawhite(f): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Date a man that fear God
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Tyla1: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Move on with your life, You deserve to be happy
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Dhayvhid: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
I see shocked shocked
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by bukxy: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I can't stand a cheating partner
peele ...mtcheew
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Children of nowadays. A guy cheated on you and you quit the relationship when you still love him? A man is meant for 5 to 10 women according to statistics likewise, a woman is meant for 1/5 to 1/10 men. Meaning you will date up to 10 guys before you marry if you will be quiting each relationship because the man cheats. Mstcheeew, what did I know?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by sureguy078(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

What should i do nairalanders?

OP
Come in dm with your pic

Let's find the solution to all these
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by dapadawee: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Is this a news or topic
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
Once
only once that's why you're crying Are you both married??. From the inception of time Men where made to polygamous in nature. It's just adamic nature playing out.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

Firstly,I can’t judge the guy because the story is one sided. when you’re in a relationship with someone don’t feel like you know everything because what people don’t tell you there’s no way you’ll know,except they decide to tell you.

Now, you claim you didn’t do anything or trigger any emotion for him to cheat,which I think is not true,but then I can’t blame you either.
It’s either the guy didn’t find what he was looking for with you and decided to be with someone else.
I’m sure you'da have been seeing signs and all that but you didn’t take it seriously because you felt too comfortable in the relationship
All because you thought you were not a liability and at the same time loyal. Those aren't the only things to keep a man you have to be close to your man, communicate with each other and know almost everything going on in his life if not all.

Well My sincere advice would be to sit him down and have a sincere discussion,it doesn’t matter where it leads to,as long as you have the understanding so you won’t carry any hatred for each other and you will be able to move on or better still work things out
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

But you are a lesbian na? Swear say you no dey suck other babes Toto for im back? Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by flokii: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
You are back to square one.. start re-packaging yourself and pray a reasonable guy finds you attractive.

Some of you will allow guys you're not married to useless you, slacken the elastic in your veejay, make you go out of shape from series of pregnancies and abortions. To see faithful guy go come turn wahala after everywhere don slack finish.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Congrats but you will still find yourself a cheating boyfriend!
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by subcbouy: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Praise God, you are free!
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by osayuwamwen(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
U don't have to end the relationship simply becus he cheated, a guy can b madly Inlove with u and still cheat. Pls if u love him and u know he loves u as much as u do, go back and fight for yr man
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ur relationship lack spice
Be like eating boiled potatoes no flavour
U MIGHT have made the relationship boring
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by osazsky(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
OP ur question should have been y do girls have multiple girlfriend and when time is no longer on their side they will start looking for one first son to put their problems on...or them go dey find the boy way get future as in money

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by don10ky(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

I laff going insane for ordinary boyfrnd not even husband madam go and make money
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
subcbouy:
Praise God, you are free!
undecided free as how
Wasn't she free to begin with?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by MarthaGlobal: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Congratulations. The next one will still have concubine. Keep breaking up with them until you turn 50. I am happy for you my dear friend.
Angelacruz:

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by ddooskie(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kobicove:

I'm not condoning what he did but I think you should have given him a second chance... undecided
If your babe (God forbid) cheats on you, would you give her a second chance?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by hybridblood07(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Professor of relationship Tips, lol
blackpanthar:

You already broke up, there is nothing else to do.

You probably didnt study enough about relationships before entering with wrong expectations....

What is hurting you is actually the expectations you had that turned out to be untrue.

The solution now is to go and learn and upgrade your ideology about relationships else you will keep making the mistake and may never heal.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Bullhari: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ikea81: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Sorry,
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by udemzyudex(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Baiser:
Lol, u dat will still chop his Dik. Even if you find a better one.

Cheating is wrong, but its one of men's weakness, almost everyone cheats, its hard to remain faithful.

I think women should try to monitor the men, and ask them questions.

I dont mean in a pestering way, but at least, they should know u are checking them.

No man is immune to cheating, some just choose not to.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by lightwind(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please Nairalanders, where is Mr Cork!
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Dickson178(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
He will beg u ,when the time comes. Just live ur life ,drink some vine, smoke some weed ,reminisce, ever young is yours. He will beg u, i bet yu
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by lielbree: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Take it easy op. You made the right decision. A better guy will come that will value you. Do not accept him back no matter how sorry he is, he'll do worse.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by lielbree: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
udemzyudex:

No man is immune to cheating, some just choose not to.

Same as women. Its a choice

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
lielbree:

Take it easy op. You made the right decision. A better guy will come that will value you. Do not accept him back no matter how sorry he is, he'll do worse.
tank you
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ikea81:

Sorry,
tank you
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
don10ky:

I laff going insane for ordinary boyfrnd not even husband madam go and make money
everything is not about money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.