Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k (2797 Views)

What Business To Invest With 500k / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sorezo007:
please my people i need advice on any business i can invest in with like 500k that would give me returns on a weekly basis and wouldn't be too time consuming.I need ideas please!! thank y'all.

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

We rise by lifting others up#

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by leomarz007: 4:44am On Nov 02, 2020
@ op in also in your shoes. oazeez1991 is right. Don't rush into starting up any biz every or anybody suggests to you. I made that mistake years back in transportation biz and all my vehicles wrecked and packed up.
I'd suggest 1.) POS services because the demand is high as par physical distancing issues/queues in commercial banks.
2.) Poultry biz: you can invest little in this and watch the turn ups around xmas season. when they've fully grown sell to neighbours/passersby. (I did it more than once and can tell you it's good)
3.) start a loan/money lender biz
4.) recharge card biz(this my sis does and she has opened a shop in our area as a distributor)
5.) forex/bitcoin(this might not interest you but its futuristic)
6.)if u get moni add start uber yourself(bonus advice)

my opinion though.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by dtc2k(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2020
nazicartel:
how much do you think bet shop will cost to open

Dont even think of putting your money into such please and please
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by dtc2k(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Research your area and locations close to you very well and open a business that will give your daily income. Video games (PlayStation) and barbing salon, look out for the female population and their areas of interest too.
Invest wisely and be ready to monitor the investment personally. Don't invest into anything you don't have time to monitor and cant do personally. Stay safe and stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by Samchi4christ(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Try kenfarms and agrovet in 3months,check my signature
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by nazicartel(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
dtc2k:

Dont even think of putting your money into such please and please
why did you think so
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by TheSparrow: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2020
1. Buy poorly milled rice = N32k per (110-120)Kg

2. Take to rice Millers for polishing, sorting, destoning, and bagging. = N3000 for the (110-120)Kg above.

After step 2 above, you get a minimum of two 50Kg bags of good quality rice, which you can sell for 22k each. (Total = 44k).

Expenses = 35k + 2k(transport and miscellaneous) = 37K.

Gross Profit = 44k - 37k = 7k.

Do this for 100 of the bags in step 1 above and you get a gross profit of N700k monthly.

Wishing you all the best.

Meanwhile.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on rice Milling or any business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by cliqtips: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
Are you into gaming business ?

dtc2k:
Research your area and locations close to you very well and open a business that will give your daily income. Video games (PlayStation) and barbing salon, look out for the female population and their areas of interest too.
Invest wisely and be ready to monitor the investment personally. Don't invest into anything you don't have time to monitor and cant do personally. Stay safe and stay blessed.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by Kingnutts(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dareal90s:

Am interested in this
techmaster092:

Are you currently into this
Dareal90s:

Am interested in this

Good Morning,
yes I have experience in both aspects of livestock production, but i stopped practicing during the lockdown when i had to sell off my stocks based on no access to affordable animal feed, no access to the interested buyers, and fear or 1 million boys emptying my farm lol, I have 4years experience in rabbitry, and less than 2 years in aquaculture and poultry. N I can boast of it's market in both small and large scale.. I mentioned it's possible to get returns every 2weeks, but be aware the investment needs to grow for that to happen, again it depends on how much funds we'll be putting into it.. overall the wait time for the farm to grow falls between 1-4 months after which we can start earning, poultry and catfish can yield returns on a weekly bases, must sales is guaranteed every 2weeks, rabbit on the other hand is capable of yielding millions every 6weeks, tho millions on a monthly bases may sound like exaggeration you might as well make ur research on rabbit market, make ur research on bella world and their demand for rabbits.

Right now I have a suitable place big enough for all 3 practices, it's a fenced plot of land with an uncompleted building, there's a working borehole and pumping machine as well. location is ipaja lagos.. If you're interested in a partnership please drop ur whatsapp so we can talk more and hopefully meet up

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by Kingnutts(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
you can go through this thread,
https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-
rabbitcartels-investment-programs

That was my formal moniker, I lost my phone n access to the account... I didn't go through with the investment due to the lockdown, although the figures are outdated, the current price of hyla breeders fall between 35k and 40k but as at the time I drew the programme it was below 20k.. also back then the price bella offered to buy the wearers was 4k each, but now bella buys at the rate of 10k per weaner..
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kingnutts:

Good Morning,
yes I have experience in both aspects of livestock production, but i stopped practicing during the lockdown when i had to sell off my stocks based on no access to affordable animal feed, no access to the interested buyers, and fear or 1 million boys emptying my farm lol, I have 4years experience in rabbitry, and less than 2 years in aquaculture and poultry. N I can boast of it's market in both small and large scale.. I mentioned it's possible to get returns every 2weeks, but be aware the investment needs to grow for that to happen, again it depends on how much funds we'll be putting into it.. overall the wait time for the farm to grow falls between 1-4 months after which we can start earning, poultry and catfish can yield returns on a weekly bases, must sales is guaranteed every 2weeks, rabbit on the other hand is capable of yielding millions every 6weeks, tho millions on a monthly bases may sound like exaggeration you might as well make ur research on rabbit market, make ur research on bella world and their demand for rabbits.

Right now I have a suitable place big enough for all 3 practices, it's a fenced plot of land with an uncompleted building, there's a working borehole and pumping machine as well. location is ipaja lagos.. If you're interested in a partnership please drop ur whatsapp so we can talk more and hopefully meet up
I stay in ipaja Ayobo as well, drop ur number lemme contact u
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by Kingnutts(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by bionictino(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
leomarz007:
@ op in also in your shoes. oazeez1991 is right. Don't rush into starting up any biz every or anybody suggests to you. I made that mistake years back in transportation biz and all my vehicles wrecked and packed up.
I'd suggest 1.) POS services because the demand is high as par physical distancing issues/queues in commercial banks.
2.) Poultry biz: you can invest little in this and watch the turn ups around xmas season. when they've fully grown sell to neighbours/passersby. (I did it more than once and can tell you it's good)
3.) start a loan/money lender biz
4.) recharge card biz(this my sis does and she has opened a shop in our area as a distributor)
5.) forex/bitcoin(this might not interest you but its futuristic)
6.)if u get moni add start uber yourself(bonus advice)

my opinion though.

Bro can I have your contact please? Need to have a talk with you considering a point you highlighted.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by yellowpepper: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wow! Lots of interesting ideas here. I love the contributions �
Well, have you thought of applying online business account to make transactions easy? Here you can apply online for a business account with FCMB and enjoy transactions without charges for 3-months. Click here to start https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k by Kysa(f): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Why did you block me on Whatsapp? Just tell me how much you can loan me.
You weren't blocked sir, check your dm..I told you to come to our physical office sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

No longer available!!!! / Stockbrokers In Ibadan: / N2 Million Naira Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.