Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Your Wife Denies You Sex. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wife Denies You Sex. (4749 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Petyprincess(f): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

Please teach me how to clear bush, I want to learn.

cheesy cheesy grin
Do you have cutlass and shovel? grin

Don't mind me lol but on a serious note tomorrow morning just call your wife "see sexy baby" hold her nd tell her you lucky to have her nd she's most beautiful woman in the world.

In the evening cook her favorite meal, surprise her with flower nd lingerie nd make a move wink if this doesn't work then you need to to embrace being an eunuch grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

I will see if I can manage 3 days a week.
If you know you can't manage, better just go and keep one shenkes on the side for the culture.

Even the 3 days a week, are you sure you will get that much?
I just pity you... grin

5 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
crackhaus:

If you know you can't manage, better just go and keep one shenkes on the side for the culture.

I just pity you... grin

Wetin man go do nah. grin
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by crackhaus: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

Wetin man go do nah. grin
You never chin chum chin...

You'll soon start touching yourself out of frustration, that's when you will know you're finished. grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

There's always drama. Why can't I approach my wife and have sex? Drama today, tomorrow until when she senses the strain in our relationship she will then agree. I am tired of the cycle

To free yourself from that you have to act as if you are not fantasy about sexes again, she would be wonder what's happing but you have to hold it don't show any sign of konji o
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Oga you sef will have to compromise a little bit. If you like nacking 5 days in a week, reduce it to three and have an agreement with her to adhere to the agreed number of days. Marriage na compromise o

Why did you change your gender to Make?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Why did you change your gender to Make?
I am getting in touch with my masculine side.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

Nackson.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
crackhaus:

I just pity you... grin
Home wrecker angry

4 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Nackson.

��� grin grin grin
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ishilove:

I am getting in touch with my masculine side.

grin
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by crackhaus: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Home wrecker angry
What will you now call the one that refused to open her legs for her husband to see food chop? Home bricklayer? angry

6 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2020
crackhaus:

What will you now call the one that refused to open her legs for her husband to see food chop? Home bricklayer? angry
I call her a foolish woman. Afterwards if the man goes out to satisfy himself they will go to social media to cry about how the husband cheated after she 'gave him my all'.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by crackhaus: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Ishilove:

I call her a foolish woman. Afterwards if the man goes out to satisfy himself they will go to social media to cry about how the husband cheated after she 'gave him my all'.
Ohh so you know, or you're being sarcastic? grin

The hunger has to be satisfied one way or the other anyway – usually better if it's the legally married wife doing the satisfaction.

But you women sef, even if you're always too tired to spread leg, can't you just use mouth & plenty spit to suck or use hand & oil to give hand-job?
At least, let a man bust a nut and relax... angry

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
crackhaus:

Ohh so you know, or you're being sarcastic? grin

The hunger has be satisfied one way or the other anyway – usually better if it's the legally married wife doing the satisfaction.

But you women sef, even if you're always too tired to spread leg, can't you just use mouth & plenty spit to suck or use hand & oil to give hand-job?
At least, let a man bust a nut and relax... angry
If you are too tired just open leg and start snoring. When oga has busted the nut he will roll away, end of story, every one is happy.

However it may not always work because oga will still complain that madam lay down 'like a log of wood' during lovemaking. This is why compromise is the only way forward. Sex truly isn't food and if the woman who has a ton of libido killing activities during daytime complains of tiredness then there should be a middle ground somewhere.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by crackhaus: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ishilove:

If you are too tired just open leg and start snoring. When oga has busted the nut he will roll away, end of story, every one is happy.

However it may not always work because oga will still complain that madam lay down 'like a log of wood' during lovemaking. This is why compromise is the only way forward. Sex truly isn't food and if the woman who has a ton of libido killing activities during daytime complains of tiredness then there should be a middle ground somewhere.

Cue in the mouth and spit, OR hand and oil... Legs don't need to spread, no mounting necessary.
And remember that while she's doing any of these, her husband's hands will also be working her tits and clit

Man nor too hard to satisfy like dat grin
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by descarado: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
crackhaus:

Cue in the mouth and spit, OR hand and oil... Legs don't need to spread, no mounting necessary.
And remember that while she's doing any of these, her husband's hands will also be working her tits and clit

If the woman can do mouth action, trust me, opening leg is no issue. Mouth action requires brain work and energy.
Better to open leg. But I agree that sometimes when one is dead beat, ordinary hand touching your body will make you to cringe.

Your brain will refuse to process it positively but see it as an enemy. Just reach a compromise.

The @op is just having fun anyway

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
crackhaus:

Too graphic. Don't get carried away, tiger embarassed
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by crackhaus: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
descarado:

If the woman can do mouth action, trust me, opening leg is no issue. Mouth action requires brain work and energy.
Better to open leg.
But I agree that sometimes when one is dead beat, ordinary hand touching your body will make you to cringe.

Your brain will refuse to process it positively but see it as an enemy. Just reach a compromise.

The @op is just having fun anyway
Are you serious? shocked
What of hand-job nko? That one too require brain work and energy? angry

Yea I know the OP is just having fun, Lol.. Very few topics are serious in this section these days
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by crackhaus: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Too graphic. Don't get carried away, tiger embarassed
Lol cheesy
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by descarado: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
crackhaus:

Are you serious? shocked
What of hand-job nko? That one too require brain work and energy? angry

Yea I know the OP is just having fun, Lol.. Very few topics are serious in this section these days
Hand na work too.
ABI no be energy u go use rub the thing up and down? grin
Just open leg. But the problem on opening leg is that the man won't mind his business alone. He go dey crawl all over you, hence the no in the first place.
Abeg, man and woman matter tie wrapper and gele go market. Till I die, it continues cheesy
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by crackhaus: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
descarado:

Hand na work too.
ABI no be energy u go use rub the thing up and down? grin
Just open leg. But the problem between opening leg is that the man won't mind his business alone. He go dey crawl all over you, hence the no in the first place.
Abeg, man and woman matter tie wrapper and gele go market. Till I die, it continues cheesy
Hehehe, it's alright.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nicoswit:

She obviously doesn't like sex...there are people like that

Naah that's a lie, every woman loves to have sex from time to time
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
MasterofNL:

I have done so many times that's why I said I am tired.

I think she's cheated and can not live with herself, hence the bars.

Was she like this before?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by hylyne(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
MasterofNL:

Manage 3 times in a week SMH. Are you jobless?

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by argent412(f): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
It could be mood swings. Just try and bear with her. Also try to find out if something is bothering her.

so he should bear with her, maybe in 3 or 6 months time

oga, abeg if she know give sex, just go and get one side chick and realise everything.

no time

how can I be waiting for my wife to be in a good mood before I can have sex

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by argent412(f): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

Do you have cutlass and shovel? grin

Don't mind me lol but on a serious note tomorrow morning just call your wife "see sexy baby" hold her nd tell her you lucky to have her nd she's most beautiful woman in the world.

In the evening cook her favorite meal, surprise her with flower nd lingerie nd make a move wink if this doesn't work then you need to to embrace being an eunuch grin
sisy

all this things, so his wife can give him sex

I don't Knowif I will get married, because some women(if not all) makes marriage to be hell on earth

something that I will enjoy as a single, is what a married man is begging for.

las las, marriage na scam

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by argent412(f): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ishilove:
Home wrecker angry
his not a home wrecker

why will a married man beg his wife for sex.

some women are just wicked

later they will come here in nairaland saying all men are cheat

not knowing they are the cause of it

las las marriage na scam

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by pozehnani(f): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
argent412:
so he should bear with her, maybe in 3 or 6 months time

oga, abeg if she know give sex, just go and get one side chick and realise everything.

no time

how can I be waiting for my wife to be in a good mood before I can have sex

So how would you feel if you're not in the mood and a woman is forcing herself on you? Or how comfortable will you be making out with a woman not responding to your touch and feels like strangling you?

Ok, you go out and contract a disease? Or die on top of a woman ( as it's always the case with most cheating men these days)? What will be said of you? That you lack self control?

You men should learn to respect our moods. Sex is not food. Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by argent412(f): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:

So how would you feel if you're not in the mood and a woman is forcing herself on you? Or how comfortable will you be making out with a woman not responding to your touch and feels like strangling you?

Ok, you go out and contract a disease? Or die on top of a woman ( as it's always the case with most cheating men these days)? What will be said of you? That you lack self control?

You men should learn to respect our moods. Sex is not food. Biko.
so, if the woman decides not give her husband sex, just because she's not in the mood to have sex, the man should just be like that when konji is Killig him

why are you women so wicked

what's the need of getting married if my wife keeps on denying me sex

the last thing I will ever do is to beg my wife for sex,

better, I will go get outside.

4 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by ImaIma1(f): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:

Hmm.. it's mood. I can perfectly understand her cos she's just like me. I don't feel up to it until around my menstrual period, few days before and after then the mood dies off again. It's not our fault. Thats what the body does to us.

Well.. like I said, bear with her but if you can't wait till shes in the mood, then encourage her to eat lots of chocolates. It sets one in the mood at all times. This is what I discovered so I won't deprive my man when the time comes cos at some point I was worried and went into research where I found this.

It's well dear.

This mood things should not determine sex in marriage. Some people can be moody forever. That would mean the man is on his own.

My orientation about is sex in marriage is quite different; especially after my pastor's wife touched on the topic.

She said that we need to channel our minds and deliberately activate ourselves when sex is coming. It really helped me. I have never said I am not in the mood. I don't even have to tell my husband when I am tired. He knows and just lets me sleep.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by ImaIma1(f): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ishilove:
You obviously have a higher libido than her. Like thorpido pointed out, she needs someone to talk sense into her head because she is not going about it the right way.

My friend had to pour his heart out to me one day about how his wife was withholding sex. It became so serious that he had to involve my pastor's wife who talked to her and gave her some books on sex to read. A marriage of less than a year and alreadysex issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? / Is This True About Feminisim / What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.