Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Your Wife Denies You Sex. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wife Denies You Sex. (4751 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

My friend had to pour his heart out to me one day about how his wife was withholding sex. It became so serious that he had to involve my pastor's wife who talked to her and gave her some books on sex to read. A marriage of less than a year and alreadysex issues.
This is where extensive discussion on sex while courting is paramount so that they will know what they are getting into.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by ImaIma1(f): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ishilove:

This is where extensive discussion on sex while courting is paramount so that they will know what they are getting into.

In their case, it started from day 1 cos she was a virgin while he was sexually active. The first few weeks were frustrating for him...lol. But after they got past the pain, he had to deal with her lack of interest in sex.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by pozehnani(f): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

This mood things should not determine sex in marriage. Some people can be moody forever. That would mean the man is on his own.

My orientation about is sex in marriage is quite different; especially after my pastor's wife touched on the topic.

She said that we need to channel our minds and deliberately activate ourselves when sex is coming. It really helped me. I have never said I am not in the mood. I don't even have to tell my husband when I am tired. He knows and just lets me sleep.

Remember everyone is not the same amd we all don't have same body chemistry reaction and adjustment speed. So, it might not be that easy for the others as it was for you. He needs to give her time.

Channeling your mind to sex like one doesn't have other important and pressing needs to attend to. Mind you her routine might be more tideous compard to yours. Plus her responsibilities as a wife and mother at the home front could also be demanding. While your pastors wife preaching will obviously have helping hands. therefore its easy for her and her likes to be a machine ready to be used anytime. These are things that should be considered before concluding.

I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by ImaIma1(f): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
OP you have no choice than to manage the situation. A lot of women keep citing the excuse of not being in the mood. If you want to live according to mood, some of us won't go to work or do what we are supposed to do.

I might sound insensitive but I don't think we should let our moods control us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
MasterofNL:
Husbands, how do you handle it when your wife denies you sex?

I am tired.

MY DEAR BROTHER, LET ME TELL YOU A TRUE LIFE STORY OF AN UNCLE WHO FOUND HIMSELF IN YOUR SHOES. HIS WIFE KEPT DENYING HIM SEX FOR NO JUSTIFICATION AT ALL. JUST FLIMSY EXCUSES, LIKE MOOD SWING, HEAD ACHE, TIREDNESS AND E.T.C

WELL, HIS GRAND DAD GOT TO HEAR ABOUT IT AND PROBED INTO THE MATTER.

THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION BY HIS GRAND DAD WAS TO TOE THE PATH OF TRADITION. HE WENT TO THE VILLAGE AND BROUGHT BACK WITH HIM SIX BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES HAVING FIRM BREASTS, AND SEXY CURVES, VERY SEXUALLY APPEALING. HE INSTRUCTED HIS GRANDSON, MY UNCLE TO CHOOSE TWO OUT OF THE 6 TO MARRY. MEANING TO MARRY TWO MORE WIVES IN ADDITION TO THE FIRST.

MY UNCLE OBEYED HIS GRANDPA, BUT CHOSE ONLY ONE. HE MARRIED A SECOND WIFE.

GUESS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AFTERWARDS?!

SINCE, HIS FIRST WIFE USE TO ALMOST ALWAYS DENY HIM SEX EXCEPT HE BEGS AND BEG, HIS ASSUMPTION WAS THAT SHE WOULD CONTINUE TO DO SO. BUT HE GOT THE SURPRISE OF HIS LIFE.

WHEN EVER IT IS HER TURN FOR HIM TO SLEEP IN HER APARTMENT, HIS MIND WAS ALREADY MADE UP TO ALLOW HER BE, HENCE HE WILL JUST TURN ASIDE AND SLEEP OFF, HOPING HER TURN WHICH LAST 3 DAYS AND 3 NIGHT WILL SOON BE OVER AND HE WILL RETURN TO HIS SECOND WIFE AND GET HIS SEXUAL DESIRE FULFILLED.

SURPRISINGLY, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHTS, THIS SAME FIRST WIFE WOULD WAKE HIM UP, DEMANDING FOR SEX FROM HIM, THE SAME SEX SHE HAD VERY MANY TIMES DENIED HIM IN THE PAST. BUT NOW SHE IS EVEN THE ONE WAKING MY UNCLE UP THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE SEX. AND SO HE WILL TEASE HER THAT HE IS TIRED AND NOT IN THE MOOD.

SHE BECOMES VERY ANGRY AND STARTS, LAMENTING, TELLING HIM HOW UNFAIR HE IS TO HER, THAT SHE IS VERY SURE THAT HE NEVER GOES A NIGHT WITHOUT HAVING SEX WITH HIS SECOND WIFE WHEN IT IS HER OWN TURN TO STAY IN HER APPARTMENT. BUT WHENEVER HE COMES TO HER ROOM, HE BEHAVES AS IF SHE IS NOTHING TO HIM

BAFFLED BY THIS DEVELOPMENT, HE TOLD HIS GRAND DAD.

HIS GRAND DAD'S RESPONSE WAS BREATHTAKING..............(will tell you later am running out of battery, just managed to post this)

8 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Mandela27: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Two things are involved.
1.she's bleeping someone else. 2.she's bleeping someone else.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by mosdii(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Na wa o nothing married Simps no go see for vagina people hand
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2020
angry A woman doesn't want to have sex with you means she doesn't find you attractive anymore...period no further explanation.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by ABOVEDELAW: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
TO EAT A LOT OF CHOCOLATES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE IMPLICATIONS OF DIABETES?
pozehnani:

Hmm.. it's mood. I can perfectly understand her cos she's just like me. I don't feel up to it until around my menstrual period, few days before and after then the mood dies off again. It's not our fault. Thats what the body does to us.

Well.. like I said, bear with her but if you can't wait till shes in the mood, then encourage her to eat lots of chocolates. It sets one in the mood at all times. This is what I discovered so I won't deprive my man when the time comes cos at some point I was worried and went into research where I found this.

It's well dear.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by pozehnani(f): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
TO EAT A LOT OF CHOCOLATES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE IMPLICATIONS OF DIABETES?

Chocolate is a balanced diet because of the content of cocoa in it that reduces blood sugar level. Besides, she doesn't have to take it so often.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
ImaIma1:
OP you have no choice than to manage the situation. A lot of women keep citing the excuse of not being in the mood. If you want to live according to mood, some of us won't go to work or do what we are supposed to do.

I might sound insensitive but I don't think we should let our moods control us.

This is brilliant input.

If we take our decisions based on mood then there will be real trouble in this world.

How many times do you feel like going to work for instance?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
WORDWORLD:

MY DEAR BROTHER, LET ME TELL YOU A TRUE LIFE STORY OF AN UNCLE WHO FOUND HIMSELF IN YOUR SHOES. HIS WIFE KEPT DENYING HIM SEX FOR NO JUSTIFICATION AT ALL. JUST FLIMSY EXCUSES, LIKE MOOD SWING, HEAD ACHE, TIREDNESS AND E.T.C

WELL, HIS GRAND DAD GOT TO HEAR ABOUT IT AND PROBED INTO THE MATTER.

THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION BY HIS GRAND DAD WAS TO TOE THE PATH OF TRADITION. HE WENT TO THE VILLAGE AND BROUGHT BACK WITH HIM SIX BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES HAVING FIRM BREASTS, AND SEXY CURVES, VERY SEXUALLY APPEALING. HE INSTRUCTED HIS GRANDSON, MY UNCLE TO CHOOSE TWO OUT OF THE 6 TO MARRY. MEANING TO MARRY TWO MORE WIVES IN ADDITION TO THE FIRST.

MY UNCLE OBEYED HIS GRANDPA, BUT CHOSE ONLY ONE. HE MARRIED A SECOND WIFE.

GUESS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AFTERWARDS?!

SINCE, HIS FIRST WIFE USE TO ALMOST ALWAYS DENY HIM SEX EXCEPT HE BEGS AND BEG, HIS ASSUMPTION WAS THAT SHE WOULD CONTINUE TO DO SO. BUT HE GOT THE SURPRISE OF HIS LIFE.

WHEN EVER IT IS HER TURN FOR HIM TO SLEEP IN HER APARTMENT, HIS MIND WAS ALREADY MADE UP TO ALLOW HER BE, HENCE HE WILL JUST TURN ASIDE AND SLEEP OFF, HOPING HER TURN WHICH LAST 3 DAYS AND 3 NIGHT WILL SOON BE OVER AND HE WILL RETURN TO HIS SECOND WIFE AND GET HIS SEXUAL DESIRE FULFILLED.

SURPRISINGLY, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHTS, THIS SAME FIRST WIFE WOULD WAKE HIM UP, DEMANDING FOR SEX FROM HIM, THE SAME SEX SHE HAD VERY MANY TIMES DENIED HIM IN THE PAST. BUT NOW SHE IS EVEN THE ONE WAKING MY UNCLE UP THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE SEX. AND SO HE WILL TEASE HER THAT HE IS TIRED AND NOT IN THE MOOD.

SHE BECOMES VERY ANGRY AND STARTS, LAMENTING, TELLING HIM HOW UNFAIR HE IS TO HER, THAT SHE IS VERY SURE THAT HE NEVER GOES A NIGHT WITHOUT HAVING SEX WITH HIS SECOND WIFE WHEN IT IS HER OWN TURN TO STAY IN HER APPARTMENT. BUT WHENEVER HE COMES TO HER ROOM, HE BEHAVES AS IF SHE IS NOTHING TO HIM

BAFFLED BY THIS DEVELOPMENT, HE TOLD HIS GRAND DAD.

HIS GRAND DAD'S RESPONSE WAS BREATHTAKING..............(will tell you later am running out of battery, just managed to post this)

Which novel did you get this from?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Don't listen to the people that tell you to go outside and find someone, they are mostly single and do not have a family in view.

Find her reason, talk it out. I don't think she will refuse forever. Outside the bed, try to establish a warmer relationship that will make sex later in the day more or less automatic.

She's not some girlfriend, you can't just give up on her biko. It's tasking, and i understand.

MasterofNL:
Husbands, how do you handle it when your wife denies you sex?

I am tired.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:

Hmm.. it's mood. I can perfectly understand her cos she's just like me. I don't feel up to it until around my menstrual period, few days before and after then the mood dies off again. It's not our fault. Thats what the body does to us.

Well.. like I said, bear with her but if you can't wait till shes in the mood, then encourage her to eat lots of chocolates. It sets one in the mood at all times. This is what I discovered so I won't deprive my man when the time comes cos at some point I was worried and went into research where I found this.

It's well dear.

Please kindly take your time to watch this video. Title: The sex-starved marriage | Michele Weiner-Davis |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2MAx95m20

Please watch it till the end. Thank you. ImaIma1 and you too.

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good video!

PRETTYPRINCES:

Please kindly take your time to watch this video. Title: The sex-starved marriage | Michele Weiner-Davis |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2MAx95m20

Please watch it till the end. Thank you.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Tomblaize: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
MasterofNL:

She will say sex is not food. In the night she will say she is very tired, early in the morning she will say she has prayers or have things to attend to in the house.

Are u guys having financial issues
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by AstroG: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2020
How can you be begging for sex in marriage undecided,Gosh cry cry.

If na me,iffa talk to you for two weeks and you still dy deny me of my birth rite. Then ah hv no other option than to find external solution

Naija Girls giving Guys wahala since 18BC
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by BlueAir: 3:16am On Nov 01, 2020
angry Perhaps u should always remember to weed and clean the bushes first before a man comes around.. sanitation for that bush is something a lot of women of nowadays disregard..
Petyprincess:
Hope you not 2 minutes man?

It seems both if you are incompatible sexually
Hope you are romantic? Most married nigerian men stopped being romantic after marriage,most men just wants to enter field without clearing the bush angry
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
This can be sorted out gently, and by just communicating.

Not every man does oral, so it is not a concern for everyone.

BlueAir:
angry Perhaps u should always remember to weed and clean the bushes first before a man comes around.. sanitation for that bush is something a lot of women of nowadays disregard..
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by BlueAir: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
sad Wrong interpretation big man.. by bushy place,I'm talking of improper hygiene
nwaezeemmanuel:
This can be sorted out gently, and by just communicating.

Not every man does oral, so it is not a concern for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
MasterofNL, do you have children?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by okoIYAyin(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mandela27:
Two things are involved.

1.she's bleeping someone else.
2.she's bleeping someone else.

Lol weyrey, number 2 should be, someone else is bleeping her
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
You know i find this topic interesting, most of my friends don't have this issues because they cheat in situations like this. So I guess its a good thing for decent men around ? As for the solution ? No idea...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught / Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death / Letter To My Dad On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.