Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” (30666 Views)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by solz007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Haywhypc:
You sound so myopic and obviously don’t know shit fam !! Y’all sound like set of people hooked with mental slavery! Arguing about some bullshit !
I live in Alabama I’ve been here almost half of my life I got a lot of dawgs who club, smoke and drink!! I work with an exchange platform and I sell of ideas to prototype companies fam I got lotcha real dawgs in this Field who smoke and drink and they are all focused they got happy families they got business they got good jobs good life !!( people I’ve known for 10 years )
So why tf y’all back home thinks people who smoke and drink finna have a bad life ?? Why y’all do judgmenttal bruuuh I saw a comment bout a guy spilling some truth saying how he feels when he smokes and listen to post Malone songs and y’all still judging him ! This shouldn’t be something y’all should argue about in 2020!! Just be yourself ! Know what’s good for your self take good care of yourself , drink a lot of water And don’t ever lose focus in whatever you doing ! If you feel like smoking doesn’t make you happy anymore and you wanna stop it or if you think you’re addicted to drugs see a therapist!!You might not always get it right but you have just one life to live and we are here to CREATE MEMORIES AND MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE! But a lot of people tend to forget that

you're a real dawg
no two ways 'bout it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 39th Birthday, To Run For President In 2023 / Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Model Challenge At Miss World 2017 & Advances To Top 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.