Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66897 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Perhaps, you should stop using English since it's not your mother-tongue!!!!!!
But I know you won't stop since there are defects in your brain that cause you to contradict yourself!!!!!!
There are black doctors that can treat your mental deformity but I also know you're not willing to get treated!!!!!
Ultimately, you're a disgrace to successful blacks/Africans in various fields of life across the world!!!!!!
i use every method to reach my audience
English is a language that was forced on Africans through colonialism
As of 600 years ago English is not known to any man in this magnitude
Rather it was foist by conquest and for easy miseducation /slavery
I can stop the use of English and yet have my audience
So don’t think I speaking English means global interdependency
We have thousands of languages
And I use them at when due
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
i use every method to reach my audience
English is a language that was forced on Africans through colonialism
As of 600 years ago English is not known to any man in this magnitude
Rather it was foist by conquest and for easy miseducation /slavery
I can stop the use of English and yet have my audience
So don’t think I speaking English means global interdependency
We have thousands of languages
And I use them at when due
I never said your use of English means global interdependency.
But there are people that you can't address without the English language.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You are confuse
Worst you just jump into argument
Having made my fact known
That whites are impoverishing blacks with their miseducation,that blacks need to go back to their root and undo all those years of miseducation
While you typing shit about global interdependency ,
What type of stupid interdependency
Is it exportation of raw material(crude oil) to whites while they return finish product
Or white exportation of their miseducation that have never allow you to stand on your feet
Please stop jumping into argument that is higher than you low IQ
Are you saying that every black is poor?
The argument is actually baseless and meaningless!!!!!!
Why should someone like you mention IQ?
If you're always ready to start unnecessary and futile arguments,it means your brain is really defective!!!!!!
Ultimately, your children will be taught English too while you keep using it wrongly on Nairaland towards the validation of my claim that you have one of the most regressive mentalities in the history of humanity!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Are you saying that every black is poor?
The argument is actually baseless and meaningless!!!!!!
Why should someone like you mention IQ?
If you're always ready to start unnecessary and futile arguments,it means your brain is really defective!!!!!!
Ultimately, your children will be taught English too while you keep using it wrongly on Nairaland towards the validation of my claim that you have one of the most regressive mentalities in the history of humanity!!!!!!!!!
Another English lesson
No sense
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Another English lesson
No sense
Another reply in English.
No point.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Another reply in English.
No point.
Blacks are really daft !
They will always appreciate their chain
Imagine !trying to emancipate oneself
And one is jabbing about English that might not be in existence in next 200 years
Nawaooo
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Blacks are really daft !
And one is jabbing about English that might not be in existence in next 200 years
Nawaooo
Actually,it is blacks like you that are really daft!!!!!
If you think Nigeria can exist without a language that people from all tribes can understand, then you are really thinking backwards.
If you think there are alternatives to Nigeria,then your mentality is infinitely regressing.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Blacks are really daft !
Nawaooo
Owing to your mental deformities, you refer to tools as limits by mentioning chains!!!!!!!
But a tool doesn't limit you!!!!!!!
It's the one that's useless that limits you!!!!!!
Besides,the most important thing for an individual is to make enough money towards his or her upkeep or/and towards his or her children repeating the same feat!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Owing to your mental deformities, you refer to tools as limits by mentioning chains!!!!!!!
But a tool doesn't limit you!!!!!!!
It's the one that's useless that limits you!!!!!!
Besides,the most important thing for an individual is to make enough money towards his or her upkeep or/and towards his or her children repeating the same feat!!!!!!
Blacks are daft more reason they always argue what they don’t understand
The earlier they start setting their own standard better for them
Oh I forgot they killed Muammar gaddafi because he choose freedom of his people
And daring the whites tactics of subdue and miseducation
Blacks were used against him today that region is in chaos
I won’t be surprise seeing another imp argue,because of his prowess and control of English now he felt he has arrived
English ain’t shit mister
When will you redirect your destiny
When will you stop copying white system of
government and choose pan africanism ?
Mr English
Africa will never progress till they redirect their steps
Few Blacks only makes progress in white countries
Why?
Cos it was designed so
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Blacks are daft more reason they always argue what they don’t understand
The earlier they start setting their own standard better for them
Oh I forgot they killed Muammar gaddafi because he choose freedom of his people
And daring the whites tactics of subdue and miseducation
Blacks were used against him today that region is in chaos
I won’t be surprise seeing another imp argue,because of his prowess and control of English now he felt he has arrived
English ain’t shit mister
When will you redirect your destiny
When will you stop copying white system of
government and choose pan africanism ?
Mr English
Africa will never progress till they redirect their steps
Few Blacks only makes progress in white countries
Why?
Cos it was designed so
Pure nonsense!!!!!!
I have not ensured whatever system of government!!!!!!!!!
Besides, it's the kind of people that make up a government that determines how favourable a system of government can be to the governed!!!!!!!!!!
Since you keep posting irrelevant things on Nairaland,it means your brain is still defective!!!!!
Why would a more intelligent homo sapiens be as erroneous as you have been by comment
You keep talking about miseducation when you don't fully know what it means to be educated!!!!!!!
Your children really have a lot of miseducation to learn from you!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Pure nonsense!!!!!!
I have not ensured whatever system of government!!!!!!!!!
Besides, it's the kind of people that make up a government that determines how favourable a system of government can be to the governed!!!!!!!!!!
Since you keep posting irrelevant things on Nairaland,it means your brain is still defective!!!!!
Why would a more intelligent homo sapiens be as erroneous as you have been by comment
You keep talking about miseducation when you don't fully know what it means to be educated!!!!!!!
Your children really have a lot of miseducation to learn from you!!!!!!!!!
Kind of people?if you can answer this I will deactivate my account for you
Africa as a whole has leadership problem why?
And
why haven’t africa determine the best form of system they want?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Kind of people?if you can answer this I will deactivate my account for you
Africa as a whole has leadership problem why?
And
why haven’t africa determine the best form of system they want?
Did you know that a white woman once said that Donald Trump had failed as a leader
Those people are white but they still have issues!!!!!
So, you should know that no country can be a perfect place!!!!!!!
The leadership problem of Africa has the same cause as that of other continents!!!
It's actually a matter of being unwilling towards the enforcement of whatever strategy that can reduce the difference between the poor and the rich!!!!
In other words, it's not just about the president!!!!
It's about the entire government and the traditional leaders!!!!!!!
But Donald Trump has been verbally attacked as a result of his response to Covid-19 !!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Did you know that a white woman once said that Donald Trump had failed as a leader
Those people are white but they still have issues!!!!!
So, you should know that no country can be a perfect place!!!!!!!
The leadership problem of Africa has the same cause as that of other continents!!!
It's actually a matter of being unwilling towards the enforcement of whatever strategy that can reduce the difference between the poor and the rich!!!!
In other words, it's not just about the president!!!!
It's about the entire government and the traditional leaders!!!!!!!
But Donald Trump has been verbally attacked as a result of his response to Covid-19 !!!!!!!!!
am done arguing with you
Which continent is as bad as Africa?
Imagine mentioning trump bla bla
Stay put
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
am done arguing with you
Stay put
There are countries outside Africa with a terrible economy!!!!!!
Ultimately, it's impossible for anything to make racial supremacy/inferiority true !!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
am done arguing with you
Stay put
It's impossible for anything to make racial supremacy/inferiority true!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Very soon you will hear gbolaan mcjacobs is the new Oba in some kingdom now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.