Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66910 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kay29000(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Farki:

Genuinely ask yourself this, what does DJ Switch and really everyone else who has been reporting about this stand to gain? She wasn't the only one covering the events she is just the lightning rod of the hate by government agents.

Won't she be finished as an entertainer if this comes out as fake? Won't she be put in prison? Do you think she is able to sleep well at night as it is?

Now ask yourself what does the government stand to gain? There have been numerous lies coming from government officials and their paid goons on this forum. First they said there were no soldiers there, that the videos were photoshopped, then they said nobody died, then they said there were no gunshot injuries, then they said no hospital has come out to say they have wounded people, then they said no families have reported their members to be killed or missing but all of these lies have been debunked many times over.

The owners of the tollgate e-billboard already confirmed that the government told them to switch off the billboard because of the curfew, why would they tell them that?

Now they are latching on to the word "massacre" and trying to use that to downplay what happened.

Don't fall for their lies please.

All these long story is not needed. So, all the numerous people at the spot couldn't record the dead bodies? Please think logically and don't let hate blind you. I also don't like this government, but I am a rational thinker. All I am asking for is proof that 15 people were killed at Lekki Toll Gate. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Farki: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
kay29000:

All these long story is not needed. So, all the numerous people at the spot couldn't record the dead bodies? Please think logically and don't let hate blind you. I also don't like this government, but I am a rational thinker. All I am asking for is proof that 15 people were killed at Lekki Toll Gate. Simple.

Honest question if you hear gun shots in pitch darkness what will be your first reaction, is it not to run?

Add to the fact that the government instructed the managers of the tollgate facilities to turn off the lights how do you expect a clear video?

Didn't you also hear that soldiers took away some of the bodies?

In the video DJ Switch took after the events didn't she say they took the bodies to where the soldiers are to get them to stop yet they didn't?

You can see that right here in the third video of the link below.

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

You claim to be an independent thinker so why are you so easily waving away everything I typed?

If even one person died does that make it right? Does half of Lagos need to die before you condemn this nonsense?

The only thing I hate is lies and state sanctioned murder.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by olakintanj(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Why are you feeling threatening about op's suggestions?

Why did she lie about 78 people killed which led to the destruction of properties..

Engage intelligently instead of shifting from the topic
There was a parody account. She stated it that she wasn't the owner of the account that claimed that 78p people were killed.
And the Governor shouldn't be prosecuted for lying that there was no fatalities.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Freebills12: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
AND THE PRESIDENT THAT ORDERS THE MILITARY SHOULD BE GIVEN NATIONAL GUARD OF HONOR
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Freebills12: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
AND THE PRESIDENT THAT ORDERS THE MILITARY SHOULD BE GIVEN NATIONAL GUARD OF HONOR. GOD PUNISH SATAN

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kay29000(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Farki:

Honest question if you hear gun shots in pitch darkness what will be your first reaction, is it not to run?

Add to the fact that the government instructed the managers of the tollgate facilities to turn off the lights how do you expect a clear video?

Didn't you also hear that soldiers took away some of the bodies?

In the video DJ Switch took after the events didn't she say they took the bodies to where the soldiers are to get them to stop yet they didn't?

You can see that right here in the third video of the link below.

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

You claim to be an independent thinker so why are you so easily waving away everything I typed?

If even one person died does that make it right? Does half of Lagos need to die before you condemn this nonsense?

The only thing I hate is lies and state sanctioned murder.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Getodrip: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

the death in lekki was avoidable, if those killed had obeyed a simple order they would still be alive today

most time ignorance play its role in many death but I repeat no one can try this with OBJ

So obj time was good or what,we a citizen of this country,we voted for democracy,we shouldn't be scared of our leaders,they are accountable to us
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by amaridigital(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Prove me wrong with a video where she said 78 people were killed
I can give you a video where she deny saying such
Media paid buffalo

When she deny you believe her but when Tinubu denied sending the soldiers you guys crucify him without evidence.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Heavensent01(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Getodrip:

So obj time was good or what,we a citizen of this country,we voted for democracy,we shouldn't be scared of our leaders,they are accountable to us

when a Government make order they've the right to obey it and returned back after the end of the curfew

defying the curfew is a total disrespect to the government
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ladychioma: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Anyone or group planning to touch DJ switch shall sleep and never wake up again. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
amaridigital:

When she deny you believe her but when Tinubu denied sending the soldiers you guys crucify him without evidence.
You need brain
Go and see my comment on tinubu denial
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by buchi4action(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
She must be jailed for genocide. Very ugly, useless, frustrated broke, dirty ipob supporter.

You must be very senseless and stupid, you are at the comfort of your home, probably being paid by Government agents and be typing rubish, while the youths of this great nation are fighting for their rights. why don't you ask your self these questions before concluding;

Who ordered the removal of CCTV Cameras at the toll gate?

Who turn off the lights+the standby the has never been off.

Who Ordered the soldiers to shoot at the innocent peaceful Nigerian youths that is armed with Nigerian flags while singing national anthem ?

If you can't answer these questions that means that you are more heartless than That daft at Aso Rock
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by buchi4action(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

when a Government make order they've the right to obey it and returned back after the end of the curfew

I don't think you are right here.
During Curfew, you are expected to be where you where when the curfew started..

Moreover does that justify murdering them extrajudicially?

#EndForcebrutality
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Getodrip: 1:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Heavensent01:

A bad government deserves disrespect

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by AceNavy: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Heavensent01:

your family should in matter of urgency bundle you to celestial church of Christ for this your world class stupidity to be cure, I would have suggest rehab for you but I doubt we've surgeon like Ben Carson to do the needful on your brain

my mind is telling them they forget brain surgery equipment in your head during the last operation hence this demonstration of your madness

Booooooooooo!!u sound like somebody in Ur early 50s
Read what u typed n tell me if it isn't so stale..
Now shut up and take care of Ur kids
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Heavensent01(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2020
AceNavy:

Booooooooooo!!u sound like somebody in Ur early 50s
Read what u typed n tell me if it isn't so stale..
Now shut up and take care of Ur kids

which kids your papa abandoned and refuse to take care of. you better quit the demonstration of your stupidity I quit it for you

what nonsense
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by katyamizotta: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

You are disgusting

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Says a happy slave
Who is protecting his masters company
Black people mentality is awkward
This is the worst kind of generalization a black person can make.
Perhaps,you've forgotten that you're also a black person.
Your mentality is seriously awkward, indeed.
Keep it up!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
HellVictorinho:

This is the worst kind of generalization a black person can make.
Perhaps,you've forgotten that you're also a black person.
Your mentality is seriously awkward, indeed.
Keep it up!!!!!!
You are so proud of the cage offered to you as civilization by so called white
Yet you can’t start redirecting your destiny and ideas towards accomplishment,
You are living a lie
Yes am black
It doesn’t change the truth in anyway
No matter your side of view
First step in unlearning all this trash is accepting that you were lied to !!
Peace
I don’t want to go further with you,
Cos if I do,I might disgrace you here with your words
Please use your brain

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You are living a lie
This has nothing to do with pride!!!!!!
It's about your regressively inferior mentality!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You are living a lie
Perhaps, you should stop using English since it's not your mother-tongue!!!!!!
But I know you won't stop since there are defects in your brain that cause you to contradict yourself!!!!!!
There are black doctors that can treat your mental deformity but I also know you're not willing to get treated!!!!!
Ultimately, you're a disgrace to successful blacks/Africans in various fields of life across the world!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by tommyakynz0802: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2020
helinues:

Why are you feeling threatening about op's suggestions?

Why did she lie about 78 people killed which led to the destruction of properties..

Engage intelligently instead of shifting from the topic

See fools justifying evil. If it is just one that died it doesn't become less of a crime against humanity. The fact that they shot live ammunitions against peaceful protesters is enough... You all will pay for your sins
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Perhaps, you should stop using English since it's not your mother-tongue!!!!!!
But I know you won't stop since there are defects in your brain that cause you to contradict yourself!!!!!!
There are black doctors that can treat your mental deformity but I also know you're not willing to get treated!!!!!
Ultimately, you're a disgrace to successful blacks/Africans in various fields of life across the world!!!!!!
As I always say you are living a lie
There is no successful black
What we have is people that acquire so much Ill gotten wealth more than they can spend
Coming to mental ish
Mad people also call sane ones mad
When something is beyond you don’t stay at the other side and throw mental jabs
Reason!
Sorry blacks don’t reason,they are configured to live in the past,hence they always has reference
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

This has nothing to do with pride!!!!!!
It's about your regressively inferior mentality!!!!!!!!!
A tree can’t grow beyond his space
Black will always regrees cos white directed it so with their miseducation
While you are busy quoting references they are busy advancing
The little black ones that beat them against all odd they excommunicate them from their community
Philip emgwali
White only allow you to see what they want you to see,
Therefore no matter how hard you try
Even your progress is a regress
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

What we have is people that acquire so much Ill gotten wealth more than they can spend
Coming to mental ish
Reason!
Sorry blacks don’t reason,they are configured to live in the past,hence they always has reference
Well, it's only a black/an African with whatever unnecessary regressive defective backward self-reducing self-limiting reasoning such as yours that will wrongly agree with you towards this piece of disinformation that you have posted!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Well, it's only a black/an African with whatever unnecessary regressive defective backward self-reducing self-limiting reasoning such as yours that will wrongly agree with you towards this piece of disinformation that you have posted!!!!!!!!!
Wether you agree or not it doesn’t change the truth
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Coming to mental ish
Reason!
It's only a black/an African with whatever self-destructive self-limiting regressive defective backward reasoning/mentality such as yours that will wrongly agree towards this piece of disinformation that you have unnecessarily posted!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Wether you agree or not it doesn’t change the truth
You are not aware of the truth concerning people that are fully/partly African by biological accident!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

You are not aware of the truth concerning people that are fully/partly African by biological accident!!!!!
You are aware but failed to narrate
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

A tree can’t grow beyond his space
Black will always regrees cos white directed it so with their miseducation
While you are busy quoting references they are busy advancing
The little black ones that beat them against all odd they excommunicate them from their community
Philip emgwali
White only allow you to see what they want you to see,
Therefore no matter how hard you try
Even your progress is a regress
The act of repeating some of the contents of your brain despite their irrelevance won't take you further in life!!!!!!
If you repeat the same thing to your children,they will have the same mental limitations or/and extend it to their children,too!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You are aware but failed to narrate
I have stated that there are millions upon millions of successful Africans!!!!!
There are also millions upon millions of successful non-Africans!!!!!!
Have you heard of multi-national or/and global interdependency before?
Perhaps, you should ask Google for more information concerning it.
Ultimately, the English language is just another tool for anyone to use and the English people shouldn't and wouldn't dare to make too much noise because other homo sapiens are making use of it!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I have stated that there are millions upon millions of successful Africans!!!!!
There are also millions upon millions of successful non-Africans!!!!!!
Have you heard of multi-national or/and global interdependency before?
Perhaps, you should ask Google for more information concerning it.
Ultimately, the English language is just another tool for anyone to use and the English people shouldn't and wouldn't dare to make too much noise because other homo sapiens are making use of it!!!!!
You are confuse
Worst you just jump into argument
Having made my fact known
That whites are impoverishing blacks with their miseducation,that blacks need to go back to their root and undo all those years of miseducation
While you typing shit about global interdependency ,
What type of stupid interdependency
Is it exportation of raw material(crude oil) to whites while they return finish product
Or white exportation of their miseducation that have never allow you to stand on your feet
Please stop jumping into argument that is higher than you low IQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.