Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66911 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.
Only 2 people? Confirmed by whom exactly? The same people who carried out the massacre?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. She has to pay for this.

Even your godfather said there are casualties in Lekki. Whats next? Prosecute Tinubu?

Why should soldiers shoot into a gathering of peaceful youth, whether people died or not? Whats justification for a scenario that resulted in casualties?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by helinues: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Am now the focus of the whole bmc
Am glad for offering you employment

Focus?

Stop shifting the goal post.

Why did DJ switch lie about 78 people being killed?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Okoroawusa: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sister Kate a.k.a DJ Switch... wetin put u for this kind behaviour?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kkkp: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
If it is true that she lied. She must be prosecuted

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Focus?

Dj focus
Awon focus
Focus on me

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by walexbiz(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why are you all trying to suffocate the truth, So DJ switch to be held accountable for the crime of a government what happened to those who gave the order for a military action. As much as we cannot absolve her for overstating the fac,t the truth is someone died and even the Lagos state governor asserted that two people and those who died is a justification for people to react. I have heard people asking were is the picture of the dead body we should be asking the governor and LCC to show us the pix since they said hey didnt removed CCTV from the toll gate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by helinues: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Am now the focus of the whole bmc
Am glad for offering you employment
Of going from thread to thread mentioning my post
I pledge to continue keeping you busy unlike buhari that called you all lazy

Could you pls provide just 5 screenshot of where I mentioned you apart from this thread?

I dare you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another deluded yelobam moozelem defending his slave masters up North.. He will never ask question why the government deployed military men to harmless protesters in the first place.... Oooh.. l forgot slaves don't ask their masters questions.

11 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
walexbiz:
Why are you all trying to suffocate the truth, So DJ switch to be held accountable for the crime of a government what happened to those who gave the order for a military action. As much as we cannot absolve her for overstating the fac,t the truth is someone died and even the Lagos state governor asserted that two people and those who died is a justification for people to react. I have heard people asking were is the picture of the dead body we should be asking the governor and LCC to show us the pix since they said hey didnt removed CCTV from the toll gate.
She didn't overstate the facts 15 people were massacred

6 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Focus?

If someone is not bankrolling you ,you would have watch her recent interview where she denied saying 78 were killed rather
He can only vouch as an eye witness of seeing 15 dead bodies as of the time her phone went off
So can you show me a proof where she said
78 were killed
Though we know people that were killed are close to that amount
Just as your lord and personal savior buhari said that 69 died from the unrest

12 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by seunmsg(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
All I’m going to say is that the matter should be properly investigated and the truth made open. Nigerians deserve the truth and only a honest, open and transparent investigation can reveal the truth and ensure justice is done to everyone that was affected.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Great2017: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wrong caption as usual. There is nothing BBC in the content.

This is no news. Gbolohan is only expressing his opinion.

MOD, kindly do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Could you pls provide just 5 screenshot of where I mentioned you apart from this thread?

I dare you
Don’t dare me
Dare buhari to gives us the name of the soldiers that massacre our youth at lekki toll gate
Mr dare

14 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by helinues: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Don’t dare me
Dare buhari to gives us the name of the soldiers that massacre our youth at lekki toll gate
Mr dare

Then stop lying unnecessary on social media..

You are not engaging with kids

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Says a happy slave
Who is protecting his masters company
Black people mentality is awkward

Why do you people like calling other tribe slave?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by helinues: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

If someone is not bankrolling you ,you would have watch her recent interview where she denied saying 78 were killed rather
He can only vouch as an eye witness of seeing 15 dead bodies as of the time her phone went off
78 were killed

You are a terrible liar I swear

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by babyfaceafrica: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
walexbiz:
she didn't need to embellish the report in those tense times. Soldiers, police hoodlums and DJ switch should be prosecuted

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Then stop lying unnecessary on social media..

You are not engaging with kids
Says a kid ,who never cover total of 4km distance in his entire life
Commenting from mother’s kitchen

10 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

You are a terrible liar I swear
Prove me wrong with a video where she said 78 people were killed
I can give you a video where she deny saying such
Media paid buffalo

16 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by babyfaceafrica: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

She didn't overstate the facts 15 people were massacred
your proof?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Flier: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princeps:
Yoruba people are something else. God forbid!!! See how Northerners have manipulated them so quickly against Ibos. From pre-civil war till now, nothing has changed.
Isn't it obvious she lied? Where are the family and friends of the dead people ?
She has lot of questions to answer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

78 were killed
Stop debating with that guy.He is a paid trolls.He was actually mocking the victims on the night of the shooting and later came to deny the shooting ever occurred

9 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by naijapips04: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nairaland MODs this is fake news. Gbolahan Macjob never made those statements. Please close this thread @ Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
your proof?
The missing people from the massacre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Stop debating with that guy.He is a paid trolls.He was actually mocking the victims on the night of the shooting and later came to deny the shooting ever occurred
I know I choose to engage him
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by helinues: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Prove me wrong with a video where she said 78 people were killed
I can give you a video where she deny saying such
Media paid buffalo

You are disgusting

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

You are disgusting
Is this a video?
Bringing photoshop picture here like aso rock media group won’t save u

10 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by helinues: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Is this a video?

You have been duly noted...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by babyfaceafrica: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

The missing people from the massacre
how are u sure they are 15?who counted them?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

You have been duly noted...

Dj switch real Twitter account
Check the name
And check what you post
Intelligent buffon
Dj-switchaholic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Dj switch real Twitter account
Check the name
And check what you post
Intelligent buffon
You are wasting your time by engaging him.He has been paid to water down the massacre

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.