Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66913 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how are u sure they are 15?who counted them?
We already have 2 eye witnesses confirming that number.That was just the number that died immediately from the shooting.More still died at the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

You are wasting your time by engaging him.He has been paid to water down the massacre
I want to deal with him
So he won’t quote me again in his life

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by babyfaceafrica: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

We already have 2 eye witnesses confirming that number.That was just the number that died immediately from the shooting.More still died at the hospital
where is the proof and why did dj Twitch lie?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
she didn't need to embellish the report in those tense times. Soldiers, police hoodlums and DJ switch should be prosecuted
Ogbeni how exactly do you embellish an Instagram live video stream.Make una read una no gree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
where is the proof and why did dm Twitch lie?
Is that your Twitter account? That account obviously does not belong to DJ switch

The proof is the failure of government to produce the missing people from the protest venue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
i give up on this country. Nnamdi kanu was right. The British government has a hand in what is playing out in Nigeria. i mean what d Bleep? the video stream was live, even the forensics analysis has come out to validate Dj Switch's claim. what kind of evil is this? who paid this stupid BBC journalist for this ranting? smh.

6 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by babyfaceafrica: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Ogbeni how exactly do you embellish an Instagram live video stream.Make una read una no gree.
she said 78?where did the 78 show inThe Instagram video?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Feminist coalition, DJ switch and the rest should be jailed for genocide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by cktheluckyman: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
she said 78?where did the 78 show inThe Instagram video?
She said 78? When exactly did she say that?

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by sexybash(f): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=95325170]
She said 78? When exactly did she say that?[/quote
the next day she said 78

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by PissfulProtester: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!
I must marry you.. Two male cows for our eating pleasure. Brain too full your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by sexybash(f): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Feminist coalition, DJ switch and the rest should be jailed for genocide
i tell you , feminist coven

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by DenreleDave(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Dj focus
Awon focus
Focus on me

Lo grin Dj focus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
She has some questions to answer truly

She needs to tell us where the 78 people killed at Lekki toll gate are...She claimed to be there live now and she broke the 78 figure news

hello she never said 78 please, if in doubt check for a video she uploaded on Instagram concerning this.

Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Jostoman: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Am now the focus of the whole bmc
Am glad for offering you employment
Of going from thread to thread mentioning my post
I pledge to continue keeping you busy unlike buhari that called you all lazy
thunder fire you there idiot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Biodun556(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.

Good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by sexybash(f): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Says a happy slave
Who is protecting his masters company
Black people mentality is awkward

you are a dumb idiot, she set fire to the flame, cause distruction worth billions of naira for clouth

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Jostoman: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thunder fire you there gbolahan.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by PissfulProtester: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Why are you feeling threatening about op's suggestions?

Why did she lie about 78 people killed which led to the destruction of properties..

Engage intelligently instead of shifting from the topic
One castrated male cow for your eating pleasure.

Helinues my guy, one of the tribalistic mods have banned OZOnNengiTheory the same way they banned goatandyamtheory. I have seen that I am a threat to them. They hide my posts just because they are gaining attention and people are seeing sense in them. You won't believe it, but one of them actually work for IPOB.

Cc: Omenka, biafraisburied, commentor, Arrewa
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
IluvdemManna
helinues
SilverNorGold
myBraine
yarimo
omenka
uptimum123
dangwarai
Franzinni
Tesppidd
georgakins
LegendHero
Kestolove
Orioko88
360degreess
Ibandansun1
NGpatriot
Mamotalk
GoshenNLA
sammirano
Antoni
Gidicars
Anansek
kilonshele
Metaltears
Kekereekun123
barragan
authority2006
thebosstrevor1
Emperormaria
JAMO84
ednut1
Bnladan
PatrickOkunima
Commentor
vincentini
Unik3030
Susu888
omokab
Yamiriflathead
Emilokoiyawon
Jones4190
flokii
Ivolt
Vixlot
Lukaspodolski
AchalugoNwa
TechyMmo
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Incognito403
Lipscomb
Emekaonline
Bosstrevor1
Thatfairguy1
langrey5
Cocolacec
Lyase
Itsreal
Tamsin
Iclass1
Gowinmaharajah
alfredilly
Gidicars
Anansek
Clothingonline9
SalamRushdie
Sweetrace
Zionmdde

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by franklingud(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
My fingers are crossed watching and waiting!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by misano(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.

Choice goat. That's what U are. Something happened she reported it live then U want persecute her. Mu....

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by sexybash(f): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
she even changed the name on her twitter account
i even did a video on tis using my common sense oh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Emilokoiyawon: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princeps:
Yoruba people are something else. God forbid!!! See how Northerners have manipulated them so quickly against Ibos. From pre-civil war till now, nothing has changed.

So wait so because DJswitch is Ibo, she is free to spread FAKE news that killed people and destroyed billions of naira worth of property?

Get sense jor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Emilokoiyawon: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Even your godfather said there are casualties in Lekki. Whats next? Prosecute Tinubu? Why should soldiers shoot into a gathering of peaceful youth, whether people died or not? Whats justification for a scenario that resulted in casualties?

So it is no longer massacre. It is now "whether people died or not..." U NA GO HEAR AM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
sexybash:

you are a dumb idiot, she set fire to the flame, cause distruction worth billions of naira for clouth
Why the military that shot peaceful protesters are saint

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Emilokoiyawon: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:
Why do you people like calling other tribe slave?

Its called projection. See my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jostoman:
thunder fire you there idiot
Hahahahhahahaha
Na die remain

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by misano(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Focus?

Stop shifting the goal post.

Why did DJ switch lie about 78 people being killed?

Na U dey talk 78.

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Emilokoiyawon: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
she didn't need to embellish the report in those tense times. Soldiers, police, hoodlums and DJ switch should be prosecuted

EXACTLY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by CID11: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Spy360(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
So two lives don't matter. It is when thousands die that she will be vindicated? What if her actions actually helped prevent the massacre?

You foolish ones.

9 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Jostoman: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Hahahahhahahaha
Na die remain
fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.