Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? (5339 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by ecomalchemist(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
SA ma nigga, SA.

Check SAE institute in SA for courses in film making, sound engineering, animation if you need to go through student visa.

From there, you go Sabi as you go take run your package.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Princedapace(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
ecomalchemist:
SA ma nigga, SA.

Check SAE institute in SA for courses in film making, sound engineering, animation if you need to go through student visa.

From there, you go Sabi as you go take run your package.

Interesting.. Thanks for the insight.

But let me ask, when one completes his or her studies, is one allowed to work there? U know, one needs work permit to remain in the country.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by stagger: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Grupo:

Please, how do you much did you get the remote work visa? And to which country? Please, don't ignore.

There are 15 countries on the list. UAE just opened such a visa. You only need to prove you make $5000 a month, present 3 months bank statement to prove this, apply with $268, get international medical insurance from providers such as Now Intl or Best Doctors, and you get a 1-year residency which is renewable. You pay no income tax.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Grupo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
stagger:

There are 15 countries on the list. UAE just opened such a visa. You only need to prove you make $5000 a month, present 3 months bank statement to prove this, apply with $268, get international medical insurance from providers such as Now Intl or Best Doctors, and you get a 1-year residency which is renewable. You pay no income tax.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
godforus:
South Africa has good weather, fantastic economy and world class education standard, she has these three ahead of Ghana. Ghana simply has less violently xenophobic and tribalistic people than south Africa ( black south Africans). Stay very clear from black south Africans( very jealous ) who are males and you are fine. But always use condom because their women fùck too much and are vectors carriers of HIV aids.

This is one of the misconceptions about South African women
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princedapace:
Which of these two countries is better for a freelancer from Nigeria to migrate to and start a family?

I am a freelancer, looking at events in Nigeria, the country may experience serious chaos due to massive tribalism and nepotism by govt. I am expanding my freelancing and hoping to migrate to any of these countries to settle down, open more physical businesses.

I have a South African citizen who has been telling me to Migrate to her country, that she can help me work out student visa and all that! I have known her for almost six years now.

Or is chasing European countries better for me? The point is I am not interested in migrating to work. I am more interested in running my freelance business and expanding it.

i am into illustration, animation and app development!

Bro, the best country for you is Mauritius. Move to Mauritius and you won't regret it

Mauritius is a beautiful country that has less than 2 Million inhabitants. The country has a lot of opportunities for people especially the business oriented folks.

Good stable economy
Good road network
Stable power supply
Security and other life meaningful amenities.

Mauritius is a safe haven for freelancers
Forget South Africa and Ghana cos they don't want us.

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
FATnigga:

Nigerian passport will get you a Visa to western countries than any other African passport.

Most Ghanaians use our passport to apply for Canada student Visa

Please tell me it's not true grin
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Wizzzzmike: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
FATnigga:

Haha so you're Ghanaian. No wonder

Tell Nigerians over there to stop wasting their time ooo.

Lol u that ur talking plenty are in Canada?
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
nelsonebby:

This is true.

Nigerian passport are granted more visas compared to any other African country.

I think this is because Nigerians are more wealthy than other African countries.

Lol grin
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
FATnigga:

Yes I agree to that of SA passport.
But, If you think you can migrate with any other African passport to Western countries, you can give it a try lol

Seychelles passport is the strongest passport in Africa.

Don't compare green passport to useful passports in Africa o. With senegalese passport, you'd easily get Canadian student visa in less than 25 days

I know you are a patriot but atleast say things as it is and stop hiding the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princedapace:

I am not interested in migrating to western countries. Like I said, my priority is freelancing and investing in physical businesses. I am not looking for jobs.

Like I said, not all African countries, but there are good number of African countries with better passports. The issue is that their citizens dont migrate as much as Nigerians are leaving Naija. That is just it! Africa no start and end in west africa.

Mauritius
Botswana
Namibia
Rwanda
Angola
Tunisia

These countries are okay

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Princedapace(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hadampson:

Don't compare green passport to useful passports in Africa o. With senegalese passport, you'd easily get Canadian student visa in less than 25 days

I know you are a patriot but atleast say things as it is and stop hiding the truth

Thank u o. I dont even know who told him that in first place. Some countries in Africa have passports wey never cast like Naija own! grin
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goprime21(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
stagger:

If you do not mind, Can you share the 15 countries full list.. and by tax free, Do you mean no tax for the entirety of your stay or just for a certain period.?

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by FATnigga(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hadampson:

Senegalese passport gets you to Canada easily ??

You must be a kid or your joking
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Canih28: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hadampson:

omó, I just checked it now bro, e shock me die.
146\147 countries visa free or VOA in Africa again.
God why na, this life no balance at all.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goprime21(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hadampson:

Bro, the best country for you is Mauritius. Move to Mauritius and you won't regret it

Mauritius is a beautiful country that has less than 2 Million inhabitants. The country has a lot of opportunities for people especially the business oriented folks.

Good stable economy
Good road network
Stable power supply
Security and other life meaningful amenities.

Mauritius is a safe haven for freelancers
Forget South Africa and Ghana cos they don't want us.

I have been reading about Mauritius for awhile. They are the fastest growing economy in Africa, and their economy is doing good.. the question is, what Visa can one use to enter there to Work..?
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Canih28:

omó, I just checked it now bro, e shock me die.
146\147 countries visa free or VOA in Africa again.
God why na, this life no balance at all.

If you have seychelles passport, the world is in your hands cos it's highly respected in the world.

Visa doesn't take long over there according to what I heard. The country is the least corrupt country in africa. Security is too notch. Basic social amenities are readily available. All the citizens have everything a citizen should have so they don't migrate out of their country like nigerians, zimbabweans and Somalians.

Seychelles is even the most developed country in africa. OP if you can get GOP, kuku go to seychelles and enjoy your life to the fullest smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
FATnigga:

Senegalese passport gets you to Canada easily ??

You must be a kid or your joking

Some months ago, Canada created a Student direct stream program for Morocco and Senegal citizens. The program is a fast track medium for international students from both countries to apply for their study permits.

The programme doesn't take time just less than 3 weeks and that's it

Fact: Senegalese passport is better than Nigerian passport.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Goprime21:
I have been reading about Mauritius for awhile. They are the fastest growing economy in Africa, and their economy is doing good.. the question is, what Visa can one use to enter there to Work..?

If you are going there to work, I'd advise you not to go to Mauritius oh

South africa is the right country for that. If you are an IT person, then Mauritius is for you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Canih28: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hadampson:

If you have seychelles passport, the world is in your hands cos it's highly respected in the world.

Visa doesn't take long over there according to what I heard. The country is the least corrupt country in africa. Security is too notch. Basic social amenities are readily available. All the citizens have everything a citizen should have so they don't migrate out of their country like nigerians, zimbabweans and Somalians.

Seychelles is even the most developed country in africa. OP if you can get GOP, kuku go to seychelles and enjoy your life to the fullest smiley
Naso life for be if not for our corrupt leaders SMH.
Seychelles dey my bucket list now. smiley
Wetin be GOP in full
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by lymelyte(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Evidenx:
Apart from that xenophobic stuff, south Africa is far far better than Ghana.
o boy if you enter Capetown ,you go think say na New York you enter.

but still go for SA.
true talk..

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Canih28:

Naso life for be if not for our corrupt leaders SMH.
Seychelles dey my bucket list now. smiley
Wetin be GOP in full

Gainful occupation permit smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Gerrard59(m): 2:15am On Oct 26, 2020
FATnigga:

Nigerian passport will get you a Visa to western countries than any other African passport.

Thanks for making me laugh. grin

BTW, how can Ghanaians use our passport if they are not dual citizens? Yet you use the word "most", are all of those "most" dual citizens? Implying there is a large number of Ghanaians who are dual citizens with Nigeria. Do you know what it means to become a naturalised citizen of Nigeria? Also, do you have any stat to prove that nationals of other African countries have it harder than Nigerians to get visas to western countries? I ask because as it is, Ghanaians have it easier to obtain a student visa to Germany than Nigerians where some of them have been on the queue just to get an interview slot for more than a year. Or the fact that 8 out of 10 Nigerian students are denied student visa to Canada. In fact, there are African countries whose passports give them visa free status to western countries. Which western country has a visa free status with Nigeria? None!

So much for "Nigerian passport will get you a visa to western countries than any other African passport". grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Gerrard59(m): 2:32am On Oct 26, 2020
FATnigga:

Niggar Ghana passport is better than Nigeria passport. I'm not arguing that.

All am saying is that, if you want to migrate to western countries you have a better chance with your Nigerian passport.

Canada rejects student Visa for Ghanaians a lot. We all know this.

This is true but Nigeria gets more refusal than Ghanaians. In fact, apart from Algeria (which is North African), Nigeria is the number one Sub-Saharan African and Ghana comes last amongst the top five.

https://qz.com/africa/1708714/canada-rejects-most-african-student-visa-applicants/

You are yet to bring a stat to prove that Nigerians have it easier than other Africans including Batswanas, South Africans or even Nambians. Someone mentioned about the ease provided by Canada to certain countries of which Senegal is the only black African country to be listed (https://thepienews.com/news/canada-expansion-of-sds-to-support-francophone-immigration/). If your assertion is true, Nigeria should have been listed. So how come Nigerians have it easier than other nationals across the continent? Which stat do you have to present to ascertain its veracity?
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by generationz(f): 2:58am On Oct 26, 2020
stagger:

Why not get a remote work visa? I have one (paid thousands of dollars for it).

You need a residence permit in Ghana, tied to work or business. Registering a business in Ghana costs nearly N2m and that is just the start..

In South Africa?
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Cousin9999: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Princedapace:

Access to good education, healthcare, electricity, etc. I think only SA has that in Africa.

I wonder how much crack someone has to smoke to believe that...
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goodman247: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2020
FATnigga:

ignoramus, Nigeria has one of the worst passport in the world, Ghana passport is better than us, south Africa has the best passport in Africa,they can travel to Europe visa free.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goodman247: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2020
nelsonebby:

This is true.

Nigerian passport are granted more visas compared to any other African country.

I think this is because Nigerians are more wealthy than other African countries.

ignorant people
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goodman247: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2020
FATnigga:
I'll advise the OP to try and get a jamaican passport or any Caribbean passport.

Don't waste your time with any other African passport apart from SA & Nigerian passport.

Goodluck
Namibia and Botswana passport is way stronger than Nigeria, do ur research
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goodman247: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Op consider this countries in order of priorities 1 south Africa 2 Botswana 2 Namibia, 4 Kenya, thier passport is far stronger than Nigeria, and they have basic amenities we are all yearning for, good roads, constant power supply, good economy, pipe borne water, shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goodman247: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2020
stagger:

Why not get a remote work visa? I have one (paid thousands of dollars for it).

You need a residence permit in Ghana, tied to work or business. Registering a business in Ghana costs nearly N2m and that is just the start..
scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HOTEL REVIEWS NGR & Gimmicks Abuja Hoteliers Use To Attract Lodgers / Canada And/ Australia / FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.