Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? (5335 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by lagusboyyy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hadampson:

I'm still in Nigeria, hoping to change my location next year smiley
Best of luck.

I was thinking, you are based in SA, i would also like to date a southie babe though.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Evidenx(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hadampson:

Mine is from Zulu tribe and she is a good one. Hope it works out between us because of her family cos Zulu people don't like Nigerians. She told me this but we will look for a way
TRUE Zulu's most of them don't like Nigerians but with as long as you and your babe love each other God will work things out for you.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Best of luck.

I was thinking, you are based in SA, i would also like to date a southie babe though.

Met mine on facebook.

Join their groups on facebook and observe, I'm sure you will see one.

Search for black facebook group on facebook and join for a start, good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Evidenx:
TRUE Zulu's most of them don't like Nigerians but with as long as you and your babe love each other God will work things out for you.

Hmm I pray so cos I'm scared to face her parents make dem no think say I be nyaope dealer grin
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by lagusboyyy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hadampson:

Met mine on facebook.

Join their groups on facebook and observe, I'm sure you will see one.

Search for black facebook group on facebook and join for a start, good luck bro
Thanks for the head up bro �
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Thanks for the head up bro �

You welcome bro
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
FATnigga:

Nigerian passport will get you a Visa to western countries than any other African passport.

Most Ghanaians use our passport to apply for Canada student Visa
Guy dey lie small small now haba
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Evidenx(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hadampson:

Hmm I pray so cos I'm scared to face her parents make dem no think say I be nyaope dealer grin
Haha..you have to prove to them that you are different. Not all Nigerians are into dirty business.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goodman247: 1:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Evidenx:
TRUE SECONDED BY ME. MY FIANCÉE IS ONE. SOME TIMES I WONDER IF SHE IS NOT AN ANGEL. SO LOVING,CARING,INTELLIGENT AND SUBMISSIVE,A CIVIL ENGINEER FOR THAT MATTER.
the average south African woman and the average Nigeria woman, which is more caring, loving and summissive.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by IronGalaxy: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2020
godforus:
South Africa has good weather, fantastic economy and world class education standard, she has these three ahead of Ghana. Ghana simply has less violently xenophobic and tribalistic people than south Africa ( black south Africans). Stay very clear from black south Africans( very jealous ) who are males and you are fine. But always use condom because their women fùck too much and are vectors carriers of HIV aids.
you are talking nonsense
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Evidenx:
Haha..you have to prove to them that you are different. Not all Nigerians are into dirty business.

I know but over there, they believe that all black criminals are from Nigeria or Zimbabwe
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by James4bright(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
you are talking nonsense
That's true. My last South African girl friend had Aids.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by IronGalaxy: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2020
James4bright:

That's true. My last South African girl friend had Aids.
the question was "so"?
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Evidenx(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Goodman247:
the average south African woman and the average Nigeria woman, which is more caring, loving and summissive.
IT DEPENDS. THERE ARE GOOD NIGERIAN WOMEN ALSO GOOD SOUTH AFRICA LADIES LIKWISE THE BAD ONES TOO IN BOTH COUNTRIES.

COMING TO YOUR QUESTION, THE AVERAGE SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN IS MORE CARING, LOVING AND SUBMISSIVE. THE NEW GENERATION OF NIGERIAN LADIES LACK CHARACTER AND AFTER MONEY MONEY MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by James4bright(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
the question was "so"?

I know AIDS don't freak you out but it freaks Nigerians out. The virus is a norm in SA.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by IronGalaxy: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
James4bright:

I know AIDS don't freak you out but it freaks Nigerians out. The virus is a norm in SA.
You say it's a "norm" in South Africa so how does that concern you?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by YEBOmadiba: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2020
James4bright:

AIDS doesn't freak Nigerians out but everyday there are thousands of threads about South African girls on Nairaland and posts about SA based Nigerians boasting about sleeping with SA girls. So.... (confused... scratching head) undecided
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by James4bright(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You say it's a "norm" in South Africa so how does that concern you?

He probably has it too. Hahahahahahaha

Fear South Africans.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by James4bright(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

AIDS doesn't freak Nigerians out but everyday there are thousands of threads about South African girls on Nairaland and posts about SA based Nigerians boasting about sleeping with SA girls. So.... (confused... scratching head) undecided

Your girls are the easiest catch, but Nigerian guys are smart enough to use condoms. I once dated an SA girl, she was always sick, always, yeah.

She probably had the virus too. I don't plan on having anything to do with SA girls anymore.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Emmyk(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Check out the Digital Normad visa. The list got updated recently with new countries. I've actually not seen it being used by any Nigerian, so far. Maybe because it's a new visa type.

https://expertvagabond.com/digital-nomad-work-visas/
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by boommer: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hadampson:

If you are going there to work, I'd advise you not to go to Mauritius oh

South africa is the right country for that. If you are an IT person, then Mauritius is for you smiley

Good after noon sir, I'm a web developer. I want to know if schools are allowed to work while schooling over there at mauritus? I want to apply for computer science
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goodman247: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
There is HIV every where in Nigeria, Ghana, south Africa, Congo, it is just that in.nigeria, people are not open about it

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by Goodman247: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
James4bright:

Your girls are the easiest catch, but Nigerian guys are smart enough to use condoms. I once dated an SA girl, she was always sick, always, yeah.

She probably had the virus too. I don't plan on having anything to do with SA girls anymore.
one Nigerian man that is married to a Russian said to get Nigeria girls is like you trying to.answer jamb question, south african girls are more exposed and civilized, other country girls are more open too, Nigeria girls are too money conscious and have entitled mentality,

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by lymelyte(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Goodman247:
one Nigerian man that is married to a Russian said to get Nigeria girls is like you trying to.answer jamb question, south african girls are more exposed and civilized, other country girls are more open too, Nigeria girls are too money conscious and have entitled mentality,
well said..and it's not like they have anything upstairs.. That's is why they are always single and searching in US & Canada.
Re: Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? by andrewbaba44: 3:47pm On May 28, 2021
manneger2:
Lol believe me Ghana is not different from Nigeria, except that Nigeria has more population, some Ghanians in UAE cover thier country bad side a lot , u will hear them say they are having constant Electricity, where as their electricity is not constant, they take and bring light, they still have bad road like Nigeria, no Ghana University is among the top 1000 university in world, SA is far ahead of Ghana in everything, so if u wan to go Ghana don't add it together with SA the only developed country in Africa. Ghana, Nigeria are d same shithole country, no different except that Ghana have fewer population so if 1 Ghanian is committing crime 10 Nigeria should be also, they are equally dubious also, but hear more of Nigeria crime because we have more population. So go to Ghana if u don't have what it takes to go to SA but just know it that is still a shithole like Nigeria.

Sa the only developed country in Africa ? Hmmmmm

Have you been to Cairo Egypt ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa / 20 Reasons Not To Move To Dubai (in No Particular Order) / Canada And/ Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.