Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Qur'an On The Go. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Qur'an On The Go. (206 Views)

The Holy Spirit In The Qur'an Cannot Be Angel Jibril / Can God Be Seen? Qur'an vs Bible / What The Bible Says About The Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qur'an On The Go. by PervertProphet: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
One thing you noticed about Muhammad as you study more about his life and deeds was the fact that he was making things up and very quick to please himself and just himself. Everything he did was for himself. He was a smart con. One of the greatest who ever walked the surface of the Earth.

Read this Hadith below. Notice, the fact that he is relaxing on the thighs of his little child bride, Aisha obviously after some "enjoyment" had taken place between them. Notice, one of his as Fela would mildly put it, Zombie, Abu Bakr came to ridicule the little girl child bride, Aisha as been the reason for delaying Muhammad from been with the Muslim Ummah. They obviously needed water to do their ablution for prayer and they all never used to think for themselves except whatever Muhammad told them.

Immediately, guyman wakes from the sleep he is feigning and reveals a so called revelation of Tayammum (Islamic purification using sand or dust) grin grin

Hahahaha!! The guyman was so smart that on the go. He gave them the so called "divine" Tayammum for him to be able to continue to have privacy with his little girl child bride, Aisha and continue whatever they were doing. The girl was even tired but couldn't leave so as not to incur the wrath of the "messenger of Allah".

grin grin grin
The guyman fooled the people. After all, whatever Muhammad spoke was always from Allah and was never to be contested. How in the word does any sane person think that if he goes and roll in dust or sand. That this will serve the purpose of water and he would now become "purified" to pray. Just think about this for a second. If I roll myself in sand or dust. The least thing on my mind will be prayer or a feeling of purity rather I will feel so dirty that the only thing I would need is running shower to bathe and wash all that filth away from my skin.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، حَدَّثَنِي مَالِكٌ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ جَاءَ أَبُو بَكْرِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ وَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَاضِعٌ رَأْسَهُ عَلَى فَخِذِي فَقَالَ حَبَسْتِ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَالنَّاسَ، وَلَيْسُوا عَلَى مَاءٍ‏.‏ فَعَاتَبَنِي، وَجَعَلَ يَطْعُنُ بِيَدِهِ فِي خَاصِرَتِي، وَلاَ يَمْنَعُنِي مِنَ التَّحَرُّكِ إِلاَّ مَكَانُ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ آيَةَ التَّيَمُّمِ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to me while Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was sleeping with his head on my thigh. Abu Bakr said (to me), "You have detained Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and the people, and there is no water in this place." So he admonished me and struck my flanks with his hand, and nothing could stop me from moving except the reclining of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (on my thigh), and then Allah revealed the Divine Verse of Tayammum.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6844
In-book : Book 86, Hadith 67
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 82, Hadith 827

grin grin grin grin grin

To think these Muslims called this act of rolling in sand or dust the "Divine" verse is hilariously absurd. Like how much the guyman fooled them to have his thighing time with his little girl child bride, Aisha undisturbed.
Smart one on Muhammad's part.
Re: Qur'an On The Go. by PervertProphet: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Some ridiculousness you will see in the Hadiths.

One minute. They tag a narration as sahih(authentic). The next minute, another one is tagged Da'if(weak). Hahahaha!! You can never trust these Islamic translators. They do same funny thing with the qur'an with the translation of some Arabic words to English just to mask some embarrassing details.

Here, Muhammad exposes his thighs.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، وَيَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ، وَقُتَيْبَةُ، وَابْنُ، حُجْرٍ قَالَ يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى أَخْبَرَنَا وَقَالَ الآخَرُونَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، - يَعْنُونَ ابْنَ جَعْفَرٍ - عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي حَرْمَلَةَ، عَنْ عَطَاءٍ، وَسُلَيْمَانَ، ابْنَىْ يَسَارٍ وَأَبِي سَلَمَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم مُضْطَجِعًا فِي بَيْتِي كَاشِفًا عَنْ فَخِذَيْهِ أَوْ سَاقَيْهِ فَاسْتَأْذَنَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ فَأَذِنَ لَهُ وَهُوَ عَلَى تِلْكَ الْحَالِ فَتَحَدَّثَ ثُمَّ اسْتَأْذَنَ عُمَرُ فَأَذِنَ لَهُ وَهُوَ كَذَلِكَ فَتَحَدَّثَ ثُمَّ اسْتَأْذَنَ عُثْمَانُ فَجَلَسَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَسَوَّى ثِيَابَهُ - قَالَ مُحَمَّدٌ وَلاَ أَقُولُ ذَلِكَ فِي يَوْمٍ وَاحِدٍ - فَدَخَلَ فَتَحَدَّثَ فَلَمَّا خَرَجَ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ دَخَلَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ فَلَمْ تَهْتَشَّ لَهُ وَلَمْ تُبَالِهِ ثُمَّ دَخَلَ عُمَرُ فَلَمْ تَهْتَشَّ لَهُ وَلَمْ تُبَالِهِ ثُمَّ دَخَلَ عُثْمَانُ فَجَلَسْتَ وَسَوَّيْتَ ثِيَابَكَ فَقَالَ ‏

‏ أَلاَ أَسْتَحِي مِنْ رَجُلٍ تَسْتَحِي مِنْهُ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ ‏"
`Aisha reported:

[b]Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was lying in the bed in my apartment with his thigh uncovered [/b]and Abu Bakr sought permission to enter. It was given to him and he conversed in the same very state (the Prophet's thigh or shank uncovered). Then `Umar sought permission for entering and it was given to him and he conversed in that very state. Then `Uthman sought permission to enter; Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sat down and he set right his clothes. Muhammad (one of the narrators) said: I do not say that it happened on the same day. He (`Uthman) then entered and conversed and as he went out, `Aisha said: Abu Bakr entered and you did not stir and did not observe much care (in arranging your clothes), then `Umar entered and you did not stir and did not arrange your clothes, then `Uthman entered and you got up and set your clothes right, so he (ﷺ) said: Should I not show modesty to one whom even the Angels show modesty.

Sahih Muslim 2401
In-book : Book 44, Hadith 39
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 31, Hadith 5906  

Another saying of his as regards thighs is tagged Da'if(weak) by these Islamists. You never want to trust them while studying all these. It's best you take your and pick through each word carefully and faithfully.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ سَهْلٍ الرَّمْلِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا حَجَّاجٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، قَالَ أُخْبِرْتُ عَنْ حَبِيبِ بْنِ أَبِي ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ عَاصِمِ بْنِ ضَمْرَةَ، عَنْ عَلِيٍّ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ لاَ تُبْرِزْ فَخِذَكَ وَلاَ تَنْظُرَنَّ إِلَى فَخِذِ حَىٍّ وَلاَ مَيِّتٍ ‏"
Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Do not unveil your thigh, and do not look at the thigh of the living and the dead.

Da'if Jiddan (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 3140
In-book : Book 21, Hadith 52
English translation : Book 20, Hadith 3134
Abu Dawood

So in the earlier Hadith when Abu Bakr looked at the thigh of Muhammad while they conversed then he committed haraam.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Category Religion Preachers In The World! / In The Name Of Deliverance A Nigeria Pastor Engages In Free For All Fight With A / Is Janabah Required In This Scenario??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.