Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? (1566 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Couple Got Carried Away In Public Display Of Affection While Watching Football / Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Oibrahim: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
There's a thread�

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Oibrahim: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Last part

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Davash222(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
This Chidera should calm down.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by RedPhoenix: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Stay focused

EndSARS

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Starboytwo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
M
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by stanliwise(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why not learn how to kiss well and stop all this excuses.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Davash222(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
stanliwise:
Hehehhe
Maybe you be undercover lover
Maybe you nor dey dress well

Maybe your partner don’t just like it.
Some us don’t fancy all these Romeo and Juliet of a thing. The heart already knows where it belong.

If a girl is waiting for PDA before she can ascertain if I love her, then, she will have to wait till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Aboks(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by stanliwise(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

Some us don’t fancy all these Romeo and Juliet of a thing. The heart already knows where it belong.

If a girl is waiting for PDA before she can ascertain if I love her, then, she will have to wait till eternity.
same here o.
But to talk true, many people don’t even know how to do it to start with. So they shamefully give excuses.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Juliusmomoh: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Then no be my babe be dat na..
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mine kwa?........oohh!!!!.....hian!
PDA no be by force now

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by fuckaholic25(f): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
see guy, ur babe don get alternatives, she just need excuse to show that you caused the break up!!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
I Don't Like It Too.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
As much as I hate public display of affection, it is very obvious Chidera is dating herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by ChilamNk(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
not all guys are ok with public curdling

but think for the guy to avoid hanging out alone suggest he is not into Chidera
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Pancakeey(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
The girl said ooin you’re doing well grin
Which foolish actions is the guy talking about?

Honestly, it looks like you’re the side chick. The second in command.

Because if you truly love someone, you’ll want everyone to see you love them. And again maybe the guy is shy and he’s one of those Christian brothers who are not allowed to have girlfriends. So that’s why he doesn’t do PDA.

Fast forward to my opinion, if you really want PDA in a relationship and this jehova witness can’t give it to you. Find someone else because it’s obvious you guys are not a good fit.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Pancakeey(f): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Truvel:
I Don't Like It Too.

Ooin you’re not doing well
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Pancakeey(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

The heart already know where it belongs naso Emeka go dey cheat up and down

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Davash222(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
As much as I hate public display of affection, it is very obvious Chidera is dating herself.
Home breaker!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

Home breaker!

Dude, go away.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Davash222(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Dude, go away.
Tell me, how are you today?
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pancakeey:

Ooin you’re not doing well
Lol, Dat's Me. I'm A Low-key Guy. I Don't Want All Eyes To Be On Me.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
If your partner is not showing you off, just know you're his palliative.. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Twoclans(f): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Benitam:
If your partner is not showing you off, just know you're his palliative.. angry

Palliative kwa grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

Tell me, how are you today?

What da hell dude, I said go away, we are not and never friends.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Davash222(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

What da hell dude, I said go away, we are not and never friends.
You’re yet to answer my question... how are you today?
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by chris259(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
A lot of guys tend to loathe public affection towards their girl because of some hypocritical statements people tend to make lol... I'm suspecting dat guy's father is a pastor, maybe he's trying to be careful not to drag his father's name in the mud.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Shortyy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

What about telling his friends he doesn't have a girlfriend? That's just going too far.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

You’re yet to answer my question... how are you today?

Is that a threat

I'll hold my peace

This is my last mention of you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Shortyy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
fuckaholic25:
see guy, ur babe don get alternatives, she just need excuse to show that you caused the break up!!
Why are you people like this?

A lot of women love attention, they want the world to know they are taken. Especially women in love. They want their men to flaunt them around and be proud of them.

And when they dogde such things and give excuses, the lady starts having ideas on her head. It's not fair please.

If you truly love your woman, from time to time make her feel loved. A woman asking to be loved the way she wants, doesn't mean she's about to cheat. Please kill that idea.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by Shortyy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by OMOJOHN001: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Though I am the type that don't like PDA, but once my babe request me to do it, Guys I will and I do make sure I don't over do it.

No guy will tell me you don't want people to focus on you that's why you don't do PDA, all na SCAM if you truly love that baby as you claimed I swear you will want everyone to know that you are the one dating her, Just tell her you are not proud to show her off that's why.

if you think I an lying, Answer this question, IF its someone or babe like YEMI ALADE, NICKI MINAJ, REGINAL DANIEL, TONTO DIKE, TOKEMAKIWA, SIMI, DJ CUPPY AND CO that you are dating, Won't you do PDA without she Even asking, won't you display and show her off to the world? so tell yourself the truth my dating someone you can show off instead of hiding under the umbrella of I don't do PDA. TUEEEH.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single At 33. Help! / If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up / A White Person Replied My Comment On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.