Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up (1566 Views)

Share Your Experiences Of Regular Guys Hooking Up With Wealthy Girls / Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) / Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 23, 2020
Criteria..
- You must be open-minded
- You must have a good job and a good source of income
- At least try fine small wink
I am in the East. I don't give out my full details because of my safety... Safety first

2 Likes

Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Deffjam: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2020
What inspired this ur post? This early mohmoh!

1 Like

Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Deffjam:
being single for long....
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Deffjam:
just wanna try again.
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
just wanna try again.
Good. I'm happy you are not giving up. smiley
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by chatinent: 5:59am On Dec 23, 2020
What does intersex mean to you?
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:
i should be asking you that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by chatinent: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:

It means different things to different people. I only needed your rendition.

1 Like

Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by IKWUADA(m): 6:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Goat post

1 Like

Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Sadiqali24(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:
it means she have both male and female reproductive organs
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2020
IKWUADA:
Goat post
you mean great post. I guess autocorrect mistake
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Stargner: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Great. What's your location?
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Deffjam: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
just wanna try again.
where u based?

have only seen people like you on tv.
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Deffjam:
where u based?

have only seen people like you on tv.
we are everywhere
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Uzomacharles: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
we are everywhere
and they can't see
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Deffjam: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
we are everywhere
where u at?
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Uzomacharles:

and they can't see
can you see a witch? Dem go tell you? Not saying its evil oh. Just that many are afraid of ignorance or being judged
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by meobizy(f): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2020
I am interested but afraid of the ignorant public. Meh, I’ll pass on the opportunity.
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by ebhaleleme51490: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Great. What's your location?
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by sunshineV(f): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2020
werey ti broke...werey wan do hookup. detty december
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by leomarz007: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:

excuse me...do u have a Johnson and boobs or boobs Johnson and Vijay? It would be a wonder to behold and i'd love to see it ;-)
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2020
meobizy:
I am interested but afraid of the ignorant public. Meh, I’ll pass on the opportunity.
dont be
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Criteria..
I am in the East. I don't give out my full details because of my safety... Safety first

Which state are you originally from?
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Quality20(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2020
ur best bet is to hook up with ur pastor or any referend u feel attracted to, but coming online here on nairaland, u likely to meet with many irresponsible boys n Bleep boys
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by davien(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Better make sure they cum with condoms and certificates of fitness. tongue
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by LEAFLET(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Scam
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by allenpaul(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Criteria..

/
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
allenpaul:

so pathetic! i once had a intersex friend when i was younger,send your number to my email ( allenpaul386@yahoo.com ) just want to be a friend,if can you come to portharcourt bills on me
what is pathetic about it?
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2020
what is intersex....
Re: If You Interested In Hooking Up With An Intersex Girl. Hit Me Up by rymalex(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Criteria..
interested, how do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

A White Person Replied My Comment On Youtube / How Can I Be Free From Masturbation And Gambling / "I Almost Vomited" – Lady Posts Whatsapp Chat Of Man She Left His House Angrily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.